Creepy Pasta Thread - V.1 (Because you don't need to sleep)

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
http://theholders.org/?The_Holder_of_the_End
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of the End". Should a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish to talk." If you still hear silence, flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped succesfully.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question. "What happens when they all come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, a few end their lives. But most do the worst thing, and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want to as well. Be warned that if you do, your death will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That object is 1 of 538. They must never come together.

D

DSiGameMaster

I'm plaining to pull an allnighter anyhow.. (cough withabaseballbatinmyhand cough) ;)

115Predator

Reaction score
http://theholders.org/

Summary:
There are many objects that exist in our dimension or other dimensions that should never be put together or else (my assumption) the world will end and will be engulfed by demons. It was rather creepy for the first couple of 'stories', but got repetitive sometime after (at least in my opinion).

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats a real nice fire alarm you got there, diffidently would safe you from a fire, looks brand new actually.
Funny you should say that actually, I discussed the exact same thing about three hours before
san00b: wake up
san00b: open eyes
san00b: see that
san00b: "o sup, made you pancakes for breakfast"
Malcovent ☂: xD
Malcovent ☂: i love the fire alarm abve its head
Malcovent ☂: "I HOPE YOU TEST THAT THING"
Malcovent ☂: "WOULDNT WANT ANYONE TO DIE IN THIS HOUSE"
Malcovent ☂: :D

SoulSoda

Soda for the Soul
Reaction score
ah... slenderman... i shan't be sleeping anytime soon. thanks mal. now i have to constantly check my back as i'm sitting against a WALL.

( and only slenderman, the rest of it is boring ;/ )

Three ages of women and death painting, originally the figure of death having 6 arms... like slenderman...

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
hotel626.com
The page explains it all :) Note: It's a game, single player. Playable only between 6PM and 6AM. The time is counted according to your OWN computer's clock. So have fun :3

matthewson45

Reaction score
hotel626.com
The page explains it all :) Note: It's a game, single player. Playable only between 6PM and 6AM. The time is counted according to your OWN computer's clock. So have fun :3
Um isn't that a game not a creepypasta? /me faceplams at all these of topic posts.

EphemeralKap

Superior Sloth
Reaction score
Hmm, well. To scare you people. I'm not going to give you a creepy picture of some random pasta that have been floating the web for far to long.

I'm going to introduce you to Sleep Paralysis, something real, something terrible. Please do not watch these videos if you expect to sleep tonight, having knowledge about SP will greatly increase your chance of having an attack of Sleep Paralysis. - Enough said.

I voluntarily induce SP to get into REM sleep at an early sleep stage, aswell as entering the dream world with my aware consciousness, this is real.

Here's a good example of what it sounds like when you're in SP.

Reactions: Thalassa