Creepy Pasta Thread - V.1 (Because you don't need to sleep)

Ayatollah_Ali

Supreme Leader of Iran
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Yep. And it didn't creep me about, because I believe slenderman is bullshit :3
Not really a matter of belief, the origin of the character is well established. I hear there's some sort of ARG going on as well, spawning all sorts of 'background' on the slenderman. Still, horror is pretty boring if you're always reminding yourself that it's all fictional.

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
@EphemeralKap

That caving page is my favorite one, saw that a month or two ago I think.

I wake up with sleep paralysis all the time. I have yet to encounter strange hallucinations or anything of the sort. Instead, I'm just free to move back and forth between dreams and being awake (granted, all I can do while being awake is barely open my eyes, but still).

Edit: In retrospect, I have heard a few strange noises, but I just dismissed them as I know what's going on. I have never experienced the visual hallucinations, the heavy chest, anxiety, etc.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Hmm, well. To scare you people. I'm not going to give you a creepy picture of some random pasta that have been floating the web for far to long.

I'm going to introduce you to Sleep Paralysis, something real, something terrible. Please do not watch these videos if you expect to sleep tonight, having knowledge about SP will greatly increase your chance of having an attack of Sleep Paralysis. - Enough said.

I voluntarily induce SP to get into REM sleep at an early sleep stage, aswell as entering the dream world with my aware consciousness, this is real.

Here's a good example of what it sounds like when you're in SP.

First one: Meh..
Second: ..........
Third :eek:

That sounds horrible.

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
I'll post some here and there.

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room.

The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll start post some here and there.

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room.

The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”
This, is one of the few creepy pasta stories that creeped me out :3

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

Finally some stories in here :)

Emues7

Uranus
Reaction score
There are a series of pictures called
mindfuck/shit brix
that scare the hell out of me.
Look it up, they're innocent at first, but once you notice "it"...

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score

;( DAYUM thats scary and cool

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
@san00b @EphemeralKap

Nice background on the history & details of Teds cave story: http://grahamjw.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/ted-the-caver-mystery/

Also, for anyone that wants to read an incredibly well made, encompassing, bloody perfect and horror to its purest form novel, I recommend this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Leaves
http://www.amazon.com/House-Leaves-Mark-Z-Danielewski/dp/0375703764
http://www.themodernword.com/review_house_of_leaves.html

If you are into reading and also Creepy Pastas, do yourself a favor and get this book! (Just as a warning, it does need some intellectual grasp as it is very interwoven, I wouldnt have understood this book as a teenager for sure!)

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
@san00b @EphemeralKap

Nice background on the history & details of Teds cave story: http://grahamjw.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/ted-the-caver-mystery/

Also, for anyone that wants to read an incredibly well made, encompassing, bloody perfect and horror to its purest form novel, I recommend this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Leaves
http://www.amazon.com/House-Leaves-Mark-Z-Danielewski/dp/0375703764
http://www.themodernword.com/review_house_of_leaves.html

If you are into reading and also Creepy Pastas, do yourself a favor and get this book! (Just as a warning, it does need some intellectual grasp as it is very interwoven, I wouldnt have understood this book as a teenager for sure!)
Just read the cave one. It was terrifyingly awesome!

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score

I didn't think such a short story could actually creep me out.. until I read it :eek: