Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

G

Guest35486

Look, if you reveal Matty's rolename; we can see if it's the adventure capitalist role or some bullshit role which he modified. I suggest you just reveal Matty's role UNLESS you can't; and that you're trying to stall.
i mean both sploorky and i confirmed that he's not lying about his role name

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I'd just like to jump in with 3 points:

I am either not the only 3rd party in the game or that one of the mafia players have a way to avoid a night block as literally the one things I've been able to do is type `SELL SELL SELL` in my night chat, I have made only one correct guess (apparently a neutral vote doesn't count as a stock change that affects my night action) and just reinvested it.

Comp had made a threat in floor chat last night when I said something about my "office meme friend" being voted his replay was "You'll be next" and would not elaborate, so he was planning to get my voted off before the day even started. (This chat consists of Comp/Rune/Myself)

and as for:
Yeah stock went down last night which means Matty did something, so he 100% killed Unu tonight
Stocks change after every vote/night-kill If you haven't noticed? They increase after a Mafia player gets

Also both role cops (town and mafia, still unsure of who is who) have already confirmed my role, why would we waste the action to confirm it yet again?

My vote would be to confirm Danni's role

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
OK, that was more than 3 points, maybe I should consider a job change to one that doesn't involve numbers, are there any openings in other departments that I can transfer too?

Sploorky

Reaction score
Pls don't lynch anyone before I get home. I think today is really important and can make or break a town victory, and I don't want us to lose because town played too fast.

I'll make as good a post as I can when I get home(less than 2 hours)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
How long do we have for the day? I kinda want to go to bed, and we still haven't heard from Danni
I know you lovely townsfolk want to lynch me, but can you delay it until tomorrow? If not, I'll (probably?) change to reveal Danni's role name

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
if all comp can do is reveal role names then

a) that isnt what he explicitly said or even suggested at all in his claim post
b) hes useless since theres literally a town name cop, a probably mafia name cop and yeah there would be no reason for him being able to change who he selects literally 24/7 like ??

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How long do we have for the day?
if you don't read something ONE MORE TIME I S W E AR

Votecount

Arelic - Comp (1/5)
Comp - Ooglie101, Runemen4 (2/5)

With 8 players alive it takes 5 to fire and 4 to no-fire.

---------------------> Deadline: 8th May, 18:30PM GMT. <--------------------------------

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Really just have misspoken - turns out omitting the word "name" means a lot - I've done it today already
Anyway I'm changing to danni - you'll be able to see his role name I guess, probably won't give you much info though

Rune I'd advise not using your double vote or arelic will hammer

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Wait actually before I go - can someone confirm that matty's role name is actually confirmed by sploorky too? I don't want to base it off of something mafia says