TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
nonetheless
i believe comp is a mafia targetswapper
swapped ??? n1
swapped dess and hip n2 (weak's roleblocking was messed up - dess -> hip)
swapped arelic and sploorky from n3 onwards (so my report would be messed up)
this would explain the 'no floor' visit reports that ender was getting (i assume he reprograms the elevator to send people to the wrong floor or something idek)
+ the fact hk claims to have blocked him n1 and n2 is unprovable and could have just been done to try and make comp look more inno
+ yesterday everyone who isnt proven by me/essentially inno (weak, danni) so comp, arelic, sploorky were proven to carry out an action (arelic got purples name, sploorky got my name) other than comp so he probs carried out the night kill
and since mafia actions last night were blocked my report on sploorky is 100% accurate essentially
unless im a 50/50 cop in which case this setup is somehow like even worse than it already is

even if comp isnt this mafia targetswapper, one like surely must exist (n2 block swaps) so yeah BEWARE
No no no! You got it all wrong! Hip's Computer blew up, I simply unplug someone's Computer. I do agree it is strange that there is no mention of HKC ability first night. Also it wouldn't make sense to swap out the godfather, who appears inno, with someone else.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
which I pretty much KNOW is dodgy now as who tries to act as a cop all of a sudden and then tried to cover up this failure by saying it's a joke. It's just as bad as you falling for it, and that's proper dodgy
Rune can you try explaining this in English please

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
No no no! You got it all wrong! Hip's Computer blew up, I simply unplug someone's Computer. I do agree it is strange that there is no mention of HKC ability first night. Also it wouldn't make sense to swap out the godfather, who appears inno, with someone else.
ya but
a) its aqua the flavour text is probs inconsistent
b) this still means comp is probs evil since that implies hk blocked hip but still claimed to have blocked comp two nights in a row anyway and comp didnt speak against despite it being (essentially) proven by hip saying that the mafia roleblocker still sends a emssage ('but i dont have a night action!' yeah sure)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Sorry been pretty busy these past few days - I did want to have some discussion in our night chat about roles to get some info for today, because it seems like every other floor has done something other than post memes. But then I didn't have time to write a good reply, so that was that.
TheWeakGuy48_ not sure why you'd wait for others to claim in a mass claim, just say your role

Anyway, mass claims are great so lets hope everyone else does it

My role:
I'm Bill
If I die, the player who I select's role gets revealed alongside mine

This is why I stated that I wasn't aware of if HK had blocked me. Someone who knows what roles are likely better than me - is it possible that both mine and jolt's role exist? They aren't the exact same but are similar.

So no, I'm not the SK
so comp who have you 'selected' so far

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Dess - Jolterino, Unusual_Dood, Jivvi, Comp, Iggish, TheWeakGuy48_, Danni122112, Ooglie101, Nottykitten (x2) (10/10)
77thshad - Ooglie101, Jolterino, Sploorky, TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood, Mulbery, hipman500, Danni122112, Ender (9/9)
purplepixies - TheWeakGuy48_, Ooglie101, Sploorky, Danni122112, UNU, Comp (6/6)

Lets just look at this a second - the only person to never vote for a Mafia lynch is Arelic out of everyone alive right now. An Arelic lynch makes most sense looking at the vote totals

G

Guest35486

Dess - Jolterino, Unusual_Dood, Jivvi, Comp, Iggish, TheWeakGuy48_, Danni122112, Ooglie101, Nottykitten (x2) (10/10)
77thshad - Ooglie101, Jolterino, Sploorky, TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood, Mulbery, hipman500, Danni122112, Ender (9/9)

Lets just look at this a second - the only person to never vote for a Mafia lynch is Arelic out of everyone alive right now. An Arelic lynch makes most sense looking at the vote totals
i mean if you look at all the past games i've played i've voted maybe about 2 times total

also why did you include purple in that list

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I changed to Jolt last night because I guess I didn't realise he was inno at that point - before that it was Hipman and Arelic (though hipman for most of the game)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Also if you do decide to lynch me today, It'd be useful if we decided before hand who's role name you want revealed. I don't know how much info it'd give mind you, but still it might be something.

Well as I've previously explained, it isn't a night role - I can change who I target right this minute (this is why if you wanted to lynch me deciding who to reveal is good)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Mulbery - Runemen4, Unusual_Dood, Ooglie101, TheWeakGuy48_, Nottykitten (x2), Sploorky (8/8)

Ok thats the fixed list then? Don't know how I missed mulb
I'm gonna vote Arelic - if you townspeeps decide you want to lynch me just give me a heads up anyway

Vote Arelic

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also if you do decide to lynch me today, It'd be useful if we decided before hand who's role name you want revealed. I don't know how much info it'd give mind you, but still it might be something.

Well as I've previously explained, it isn't a night role - I can change who I target right this minute (this is why if you wanted to lynch me deciding who to reveal is good)
Do matty