Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No, Ooglie is cop, this is a non-bastard game, which means that results are accurate(with the exception of godfather/miller). Arelic is mafia and today we will lynch Arelic. Tomorrow you will follow my plan, which means that you will kill Danni, and the day after that you will kill Matty. After Arelic is lynched I will block Matty, if no kills comes through; then we can kill Matty during the day, if not kill Danni as I said earlier. I know we are taking a risk with blindly trusting the cop, but we don't really have any other choice at this point. I think Arelic is last mafia.

G

Guest35486

No, Ooglie is cop, this is a non-bastard game, which means that results are accurate(with the exception of godfather/miller). Arelic is mafia and today we will lynch Arelic. Tomorrow you will follow my plan, which means that you will kill Danni, and the day after that you will kill Matty. After Arelic is lynched I will block Matty, if no kills comes through; then we can kill Matty during the day, if not kill Danni as I said earlier. I know we are taking a risk with blindly trusting the cop, but we don't really have any other choice at this point. I think Arelic is last mafia.
don't really want to go to our good old friend mafiawiki but hey https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop

there are definitely different variations that appear outside a bastard game even if they're rare within our community. maybe you think there isn't one for this game but for future reference in case that bites you in the ass later

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
And you contributed NOTHING
Aii, i was at work, as I just typed. You choose not to give me an option to contribute, for whatever reason.
At the time, Comp seemed like Mafia and we had a secure plan in place.
And you gloriously failed.
I want this over and done with
That is not an excuse to rush a lynch.
Do not try to suddenly take rein of what town lynch.
Excuse me? Since you are doing so good when leaving me out? You do realize, that if anyone has taken rein of town lynch, it is certainly not me, as I was not given an option to. Telling everyone to calm down, not rush a lynch, and try to think a bit, is not taking rein, it’s actually thinking.
Which was earlier in the game and not indicative of the current state of Comp. You cannot ensure that Comp may have done something scummy, and his role condition still works out for our favour. It was pretty much over and done with, there wasn't really anything else to add and we exausted our options.
Well, I wasn’t wrong though, was I? You were. I did not think he was mafia, and I was right. Trying to say we did not have enough info to know that, when I drew the conclusion that he was not, is not on me, that’s on you. We had plenty of other options.

The fact is, coming back and calling people stupid because we lynched incorrectly is shitty m8 and you should clearly see that both Arelic and Matty hammered as they knew we were on the track of killing a townie by mistake. That's more than evidence that they are scum.
You do not seem to understand my issue, or even try to. Misskynches happen, shit happens. However, that is not an excuse to lynch just for the fucking sake of it. You guys had absolutely no reason not to wait a couple of hours on me. The only reason that anyone had in the game to rush that lynch, was that they were mafia. If you are not mafia and wanted to rush a lynch we have no strong evidence for, (I thought our evidence pointed the other direction personally), that is a very stupid move imo. You trying to say that I’m shitty, for coming back and calling you guys out on what the fuck you are doing, is mind boggling. You guys chose to lynch without me having an option to even respond.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rune

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
It seems the general mood is voting Arelic.

I told Ooglie specifically to check Arelic, and not Sploorky, in our day chat, I got no clue why he chose otherwise.

I am fine with voting for Arelic, as if Sploorky is cleared by oog, it would be extremely weird if Arelic was not mafia. Also fits floor plan.

May I ask all of you, why you chose to not lynch Arelic yesterday?

G

Guest35486

Trying to find a floor plan, and a claim list.

Who that are alive, have been confirmed by oog?
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Person{/td}
{td}Role name{/td}
{td}Power{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Danni{/td}
{td}Saul the Lawyer{/td}
{td}Can make daychats with people{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Oog{/td}
{td}cool guy mcgee{/td}
{td}Alignment cop{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Jolt{/td}
{td}Phil the photocopier{/td}
{td}Reveals killer's (or lyncher's???) name upon death{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Matty{/td}
{td}Barry the adventure capitalist{/td}
{td}Some magical buying nonsense mechanic which Aqua literally produced after sitting on the toilet for an hour.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Purple{/td}
{td}the worst{/td}
{td}be completely inactive{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Rune{/td}
{td}Glen the Financer{/td}
{td}Gets a (hidden) extra vote, twice per game{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Comp{/td}
{td}Bill the accountant{/td}
{td}Reveals targeted player's role on death{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Claire{/td}
{td}Stacey the receptionist{/td}
{td}Name cop{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Sploor{/td}
{td}Sally the receptionist{/td}
{td}Name cop{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Unu{/td}
{td}Mike the security guard{/td}
{td}Bodyguard{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Weak{/td}
{td}Roy the IT consultant{/td}
{td}Roleblocker{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
out of the people alive, iirc oog confirmed jolt and sploorky

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112
G

Guest35486

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Floor{/td}
{td}People{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Board room (top floor){/td}
{td}Notty, Danni, Dess{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}HR (3rd){/td}
{td}Oog, HK, Inffy{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Marketing (2nd){/td}
{td}Jolt, Iggish, Jivvi, 77{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Accounting (1st){/td}
{td}Matty, Purple, Rune, Comp{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Reception (ground floor){/td}
{td}Claire, Sploor, Unu{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}IT (basement){/td}
{td}
Weak, Ender{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}No floor{/td}
{td}
Hip, Mulb{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

also from same post i just forgot to quote it

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Sploorky

Reaction score
I really don't think a mafia member or serial killer has the ability to start day chats with people. Danni seems innocent to me and I would not want to lynch him.

May I ask all of you, why you chose to not lynch Arelic yesterday?
Night deaths went through after purplepixies was lynched, so it's obvious there's a third party killer. The idea was to keep Arelic in a constant block during the night and scum hunt for the serial killer during the day

I think lynching Arelic and blocking Matty should be fine(he still has a vote on a cleared innocent). If we're wrong about Matt, then the serial killer would either be Danni or Jolt(this is a stretch imo but don't rule it out)

Sploorky

Reaction score
Actually no it really should be Arelic

7 people alive --> lynch Matty --> He's not SK --> Night, block arelic, 6 people alive --> day, 5 people alive, TWG is dead, lynch arelic, mafia --> night, 4 people alive, no blocker --> day, 3 people alive, we get the choice between Danni and Jolt and we are wrong, lose, damn it

7 people alive --> lynch Arelic, mafia --> 6 people alive, block Matty --> no death, lynch matty, --> 5 people alive, win

7 people alive --> lynch Arelic, mafia --> 6 people alive, block Matty --> night death, 5 people alive, ignore Matty and lynch Danni/Jolt --> we are wrong, inno dies --> 4 people alive --> day, 3 people alive, lynch other one, we are right, yay --> we win

I know the train of thought it confusing but if we lynch Matty today then there's higher chance of us losing than if we lynch Arelic. @Runeman4 please switch your vote from Matty to Arelic

I'm going to be gone all day soon so I'm going to vote Arelic now, kind of hope you guys give Jolterino a chance to read this stuff over before hammering on Arelic. I'll keep an eye on the thread from my phone though

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sploorky I don't know why you think we have a serial killer; we already have a cleaning lady who kills everyone. The one causing the kills these nights arw Matty, he probably can buy abilities such as 1x-night kill and used it to kill townies.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Sploorky I don't know why you think we have a serial killer; we already have a cleaning lady who kills everyone. The one causing the kills these nights arw Matty, he probably can buy abilities such as 1x-night kill and used it to kill townies.
Okay, change serial killer in my post to third party killer. Everything else is still applicable.

But anyways we don't know the extent of how truthful Matty was about his role. If his role is exactly as he says it is, why is he wasting money buying night kills on innocents?