Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit you are all stupid. We had Enders report on Comp that comp did literally nothing the entire game, I got no idea what you guys were even doing. I go to work and the day has not started, I get back and you guys decided to just lynch for the sake of it?

We had 36 hours, plenty of more stuff to concider, and you could not even wait for me to get a chance to respond?

I haven’t slept for 30 hours, so I am heading to bed.

For the love of god, stop voting like maniacs.

This game was close to free before we lynched purple, who was inactive, and her role worked out in the end.

I got no clue how you guys even decided that Comp was a good lynch, and certainly not why you felt the need to lynch him so fast?????

Sploorky

Reaction score
I got no clue how you guys even decided that Comp was a good lynch
To be fair, everyone in the game was operating under a 1 mafia per floor basis, which if true would have made comp the only person to lynch. Obviously it's not true now(or Matty is actually a mafia not third party)

Otherwise I agree with you, but I think my course of action is very safe. I will unvote however just so everyone gets their thoughts in before a lynch

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
So currently we are stuck with 2 name cops who we know not the alignment of either, me the money man being accused of being a bad 3rd party, and Danni who claims town but was never confirmed.

So lets play the what if games!

What if:
Role block Matty - no night kill?
Vote sploorky - the one who started the vote against comp the town

Sploorky is voted off

Sploorky was Mafia:
There is no night kill
Matty is voted off due to no night kill

Sploorky was Town:
There is a night kill:
Matty isn't bad
Arelic is voted off as Mafia
Role block Matty - no night kill, I can't night kill anyways
vote Sploorky - the one who started the vote against comp the town

Sploorky is voted off

Sploorky was Mafia:
There is no night kill
Matty is voted off due to no night kill that he can't do and you waste a day and a voting hand

sploorky was town:
There is a night kill
Matty was blocked and can't kill anyways
Arelic is voted off as Mafia
Roleblock me
Vote sploorky
If Mafia, woo
If not Mafia, Vote Claire

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Dont fucking vote for anyone, if you are so fucking sure about who you are voting for are mafia, take a look back to yesterday, where you just failed.
let’s play this a bit slower.
And you contributed NOTHING. At the time, Comp seemed like Mafia and we had a secure plan in place. I want this over and done with. Do not try to suddenly take rein of what town lynch. It's pretty much confirmed that Matty and Arelic are Mafia, and you should pretty much take that as that's what we agreed on.

tl;dr Matty and Arelic are scum and I want them gone.
holy shit you are all stupid. We had Enders report on Comp that comp did literally nothing the entire game, I got no idea what you guys were even doing. I go to work and the day has not started, I get back and you guys decided to just lynch for the sake of it?

We had 36 hours, plenty of more stuff to concider, and you could not even wait for me to get a chance to respond?

I haven’t slept for 30 hours, so I am heading to bed.

For the love of god, stop voting like maniacs.

This game was close to free before we lynched purple, who was inactive, and her role worked out in the end.

I got no clue how you guys even decided that Comp was a good lynch, and certainly not why you felt the need to lynch him so fast?????
Which was earlier in the game and not indicative of the current state of Comp. You cannot ensure that Comp may have done something scummy, and his role condition still works out for our favour. It was pretty much over and done with, there wasn't really anything else to add and we exausted our options.

The fact is, coming back and calling people stupid because we lynched incorrectly is shitty m8 and you should clearly see that both Arelic and Matty hammered as they knew we were on the track of killing a townie by mistake. That's more than evidence that they are scum.

G

Guest35486

see idk how to convince you im town now that our cop's gone. i can't even prove that im using my actions because no one's a tracker/watcher and everyone's claimed their role names already

G

Guest35486

Ignoring that your CC was cleared by a cop, no mafia actions went off last night when you were blocked.
the players we've lynched are both town, so if i were mafia another player would have carried out the kill, no? all i have is my investigative ability

Sploorky

Reaction score
the players we've lynched are both town, so if i were mafia another player would have carried out the kill, no? all i have is my investigative ability
Common consensus is every player was fired flavor text in the start of day mod posts were mafia hits, and every player was killed text was third party hits.

Regardless, your cc was cleared by a cop. 99 times out of a 100 you are mafia

G

Guest35486

Common consensus is every player was fired flavor text in the start of day mod posts were mafia hits, and every player was killed text was third party hits.

Regardless, your cc was cleared by a cop. 99 times out of a 100 you are mafia
with oog's role hidden we're not sure his report is certain. he's said himself that he might be a 50-50 cop and that a mafia target redirector may exist. with a closed set up how are you so certain in your conclusion?

Sploorky

Reaction score
with oog's role hidden we're not sure his report is certain. he's said himself that he might be a 50-50 cop and that a mafia target redirector may exist. with a closed set up how are you so certain in your conclusion?
1) If we were warned of an autocrat, I think we would have been warned of a 50-50 cop
2) Most roles in this game have been standard, some inventive or unusual, but 50-50 cop is just obnoxious and I don't think there is any reason it would be in the game
3) If he was 50-50 then statistically he wouldn't have gotten hip and mulb right, never got a guilty verdict on an innocent, and then somehow got me wrong.
4) If you assume all your data and facts are wrong, then you'll lose every single game of mafia you're in. I think the town can trust the claim of a cop who has returned correct verdicts on two threats to the town

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
G

Guest35486

1) If we were warned of an autocrat, I think we would have been warned of a 50-50 cop
an autocrat role gives an warning because it alters the winning conditions but a 50-50 cop only provides inaccurate results at times so it'd make sense for it to be hidden
2) Most roles in this game have been standard, some inventive or unusual, but 50-50 cop is just obnoxious and I don't think there is any reason it would be in the game
i mean we literally have some adventure capitalist who's betting on deaths and a janitor who kills people the following night if they visit that floor? i wouldn't put it past the host for there to be a 50-50 cop.
3) If he was 50-50 then statistically he wouldn't have gotten hip and mulb right, never got a guilty verdict on an innocent, and then somehow got me wrong.
there are multiple variants of unreliable roles. 50-50 cop is just an example of an unreliable cop.
4) If you assume all your data and facts are wrong, then you'll lose every single game of mafia you're in. I think the town can trust the claim of a cop who has returned correct verdicts on two threats to the town
correct verdicts don't necessarily mean you're town. bussing teammates is a very common tactic. that's really the only point you bring up in the night chat and here to convince others you're town esp when others have commented on your play style. i town read it at the time but it can very well be how you play when you're confident the player is mafia due to being on the same team. you can say that bussing that early is not something mafia would do, but if you checked my role early on, you'd been anticipating the cc.