Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok Nottykitten my final answer is that Hk is scummier than Oog and I'd prefer a lynch on him over Oog namely because of his apparent lack of fight and suspicion in oog. A real town roleblocker would try really hard to stay alive and benefit the town, which is not what Hk is doing. Him also saying, "if" he flips town, which is an odd thing for a claimed PR townie to say. A townie would also be suspicious in Oog due to the floor theory but he doesn't seem interested in that notion at all.

Feel free to fire away.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ok Nottykitten my final answer is that Hk is scummier than Oog and I'd prefer a lynch on him over Oog namely because of his apparent lack of fight and suspicion in oog. A real town roleblocker would try really hard to stay alive and benefit the town, which is not what Hk is doing. Him also saying, "if" he flips town, which is an odd thing for a claimed PR townie to say. A townie would also be suspicious in Oog due to the floor theory but he doesn't seem interested in that notion at all.

Feel free to fire away.
What do you want me to do? I was already going to get lynched, and now also this gun. Nothing i could say can change the fact im dead.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Well RIP HK, hurry up and shoot him so we can see what to do next. Also ta Ender for your tl;Dr, everything is clearer tbh

HK did have vibes to me so yeah, I'm confident that he's maf

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
WOOO I'm so glad I didn't murder the town roleblocker

Nottykitten Knowing their role claims, do you trust Danni or Dess more?
From my knowledge/interactions with them its extremely possible that Danni is Mafia and Dess is the autocrat. Since it's likely I'll die tonight I'm going to say it incase Danni tries to team up with Dess. Dess claimed Third Party in our chat. Said that once in the game he could veto a lynch(meaning he can turn a lynch into a no-lynch, not actually lynch someone else from my understanding). This kinda sounds like a bogus ability to me but at the same time it did seem slightly sincere. Dess said that his wincondition is to outlive the president, and if the president is dead he can veto a lynch every single day. I guess its a good thing we don't know who the president is since he's not in our board room unless Danni lied about his role.

But like I said before, the whole Danni/Dess thing seems like a discussion for tomorrow even when I'm not there. For now we should look into who we're actually going to lynch today and I'd like to point out both me and Ender's instict say that Iggish has been acting scummy so I'll vote for him for now.

Unvote
Vote Iggish

• Thank You
Reactions: Jolterino

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
From my knowledge/interactions with them its extremely possible that Danni is Mafia and Dess is the autocrat. Since it's likely I'll die tonight I'm going to say it incase Danni tries to team up with Dess. Dess claimed Third Party in our chat. Said that once in the game he could veto a lynch(meaning he can turn a lynch into a no-lynch, not actually lynch someone else from my understanding). This kinda sounds like a bogus ability to me but at the same time it did seem slightly sincere. Dess said that his wincondition is to outlive the president, and if the president is dead he can veto a lynch every single day. I guess its a good thing we don't know who the president is since he's not in our board room unless Danni lied about his role.
It would make sense for the President not to be on any floor. That does indeed seem like a very strange ability and with that, I'd rather 100% lynch an anti-town. The President sounds like a town role and a win condition that requires a town role to be dead is not the safest to keep around.

Fire Dess

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It would make sense for the President not to be on any floor. That does indeed seem like a very strange ability and with that, I'd rather 100% lynch an anti-town. The President sounds like a town role and a win condition that requires a town role to be dead is not the safest to keep around.

Fire Dess
I think we should use this opportunity to take out another potential/likely Mafia and worry about Dess later.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly I think we could use this as an opportunity to either kill Dess and possibly Danni. IMO Dess sounds like he could be the autocrat, and once you're gone, he could easily strike a deal with the mafia(if danni is mafia that is so), and completely mess up our end game.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think we should use this opportunity to take out another potential/likely Mafia and worry about Dess later.
It makes more sense to me to lynch a confirmed anti-town role and then tomorrow when we have more information from kills/town PRs we can have a higher chance of lynching a mafia.

I'll keep my vote on Dess for now and hear what other people have to say.
If it comes down to the wire between whoever Notty wants to lynch and somebody else I'll gladly switch to Notty's side though.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It makes more sense to me to lynch a confirmed anti-town role and then tomorrow when we have more information from kills/town PRs we can have a higher chance of lynching a mafia.
It does make sense to me too but I have it in my head that there is never enough time to lynch Third Parties over Mafia unless its day 0 but I guess I'll switch to Dess if people would like that more, as long as people remember tomorrow that I want Iggish lynched.

And incase someone is wondering the reason I didn't bring up the daykill or Dess's third-partyness is because such topics would probably have dominated the discussion and lowered any scumhunting and we wouldn't of gotten where we are now with good reads plus one dead Mafia.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
HKCaper - Nottykitten(x2), Ooglie101, hipman500, Enderfive (5/11)

I'll consider these people who voted for HK before the vote got too popular (his mafia buddies would probably start bussing after this point) to be innocent for now too.

IMO:

[xtable=434x159]
{tbody}
{tr=@x21}
{td=208x21}Suspicious: {/td}
{td=210x21}Dess, Iggish{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x21}
{td=208x21}Kinda Suspicious{/td}
{td=210x21}Danni122112, Jivvi{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x21}
{td=208x21}Neutral{/td}
{td=210x21}everyone else{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x21}
{td=208x21}Likely Town{/td}
{td=210x21}hipman500, Enderfive, Sploorky{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x22}
{td=208x22}Town{/td}
{td=210x22}Nottykitten, Ooglie101{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
[xtable=skin1|434x159]
{tbody}
{tr=@x21}
{td=208x21}Suspicious: {/td}
{td=210x21}Dess, Iggish{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x21}
{td=208x21}Kinda Suspicious{/td}
{td=210x21}Danni122112, Jivvi{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x21}
{td=208x21}Neutral{/td}
{td=210x21}everyone else{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x21}
{td=208x21}Likely Town{/td}
{td=210x21}hipman500, Enderfive, Sploorky{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x22}
{td=208x22}Town{/td}
{td=210x22}Nottykitten, Ooglie101{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Switch Jivvi and Hip around and you got my list.

• Informative
Reactions: Jolterino