Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
But the amount of "suspects" shouldn't depend on the amount of people in the game. It should depend on the amount of people who are suspicious or scummy.
Alright let's run your genius plan of no-firing. We had 20 people today. We no-fire since there is no actual evidence. 2 people die during the night ohno! We now have 18 people and still no actual evidence. What should we just no-fire again and repeat untill there is no town left? Not to mention that any day we don't lynch a Mafia brings us one day closer to actually losing.

• Haha
Reactions: Jivvi

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
What about HK's claim?
not that it matters now, but i'll still answer this; i thought his claim was plausible but a little too convenient (which was explained by him having a role that functions identically whether its town or mafia sided) and i kinda thought he was scumtelling in most of his posts after, especially the "ohhh dearr i HAVE to vote ooglie because of a setup theory someone had!! everone it's me vs ooglie ONLY"

with that said though, it's quite possible (though arguably unlikely) that comp is the serial killer -> n1: inf save+ comp blocked = 0 deaths, n2: only comp blocked = 1 death. also possible that there's no sk but it's kind of a staple role so idk. seems like we don't have a vig though? besides notty's day kill which i was 100% convinced was fake until it actually happened lmao

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time I claimed town roleblocker in the Russian mafia game and got lynched because I was hooker and it was a shitty claim. We only have to guess if he lied about his actions or not now.

Iggish

Reaction score
Actually fuck it, I might as well claim. This role is pointless so I might as well claim it early like I did last game.
I am _ _ _ _ _ the advertiser. The flavour of it is basically that I send advertisements to people, that's why I said it links to marketing. It's essentially a messaging role (I fucking hate these, not again fml), but with the twist of having to send someone a picture / image with the option of text as well.

On night one I sent an advertisement to Jolt because he is in my marketing chat. Jolterino perhaps you could describe the advertisement I sent you to prove my claim.

On night two I sent an advertisement to Arelic to evaluate my amazing art skills pretty much at random. Arelic perhaps you can do the same as Jolt and describe the advertisement I sent to you to prove my claim.

I'm not sure what else to add. I omitted my name as it is pointless to include it and could be potentially dangerous.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Actually fuck it, I might as well claim. This role is pointless so I might as well claim it early like I did last game.
I am _ _ _ _ _ the advertiser. The flavour of it is basically that I send advertisements to people, that's why I said it links to marketing. It's essentially a messaging role (I fucking hate these, not again fml), but with the twist of having to send someone a picture / image with the option of text as well.
Could easely be some Mafia communist propagandist! But you know the drill, if we don't lynch you today just keep using your action to prove that you executed that action and not a nightkill.

Iggish

Reaction score
Alright let's run your genius plan of no-firing. We had 20 people today. We no-fire since there is no actual evidence. 2 people die during the night ohno! We now have 18 people and still no actual evidence. What should we just no-fire again and repeat untill there is no town left? Not to mention that any day we don't lynch a Mafia brings us one day closer to actually losing.
By evidence I mean something to go on and I personally had no leads at the time.
Of course we wouldn't fucking no fire every day, that's not nearly what I'm saying. Situations change and the day after would probably have given me enough times to get adequate reads. At the time, no-one was scummy for me, so I didn't want to unnecessarily commit to a lynch and accidentally kill a townie basically at random.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score

On night one I sent an advertisement to Jolt because he is in my marketing chat. Jolterino perhaps you could describe the advertisement I sent you to prove my claim.

On night two I sent an advertisement to Arelic to evaluate my amazing art skills pretty much at random. Arelic perhaps you can do the same as Jolt and describe the advertisement I sent to you to prove my claim.

I'm not sure what else to add. I omitted my name as it is pointless to include it and could be potentially dangerous.
Okay, I can confirm that I got an advertisement for a bunch of colourful socks on the first night and to be honest I forgot about it until now. There wasn't really a message attached but since it was the first night there wasn't much to discuss anyway.

I'm inclined to believe his claim and I don't really have any reason not to.

Reactions: Iggish

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Dess said that his wincondition is to outlive the president, and if the president is dead he can veto a lynch every single day
also this doesn't really make sense
once he fulfills his win condition, instead of leaving game he has the power to turn every lynch into a no-lynch and let mafia win
like ?????????

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Iggish

Reaction score
Could easely be some Mafia communist propagandist!
I had this same conversation last game. I don't remember seeing a mafia messenger role before. I've had a messenger role twice before (last game where I was town and another time when I was a third party trying to reach out to mafias). I guess that because the mafia are "spies" in this game, it would make more sense than normal to have a role whose flavour function is to turn people against the capitalist pigs, but practically, it's pretty useless and a pretty shitty mafia role.

Iggish

Reaction score
I had this same conversation last game. I don't remember seeing a mafia messenger role before. I've had a messenger role twice before (last game where I was town and another time when I was a third party trying to reach out to mafias). I guess that because the mafia are "spies" in this game, it would make more sense than normal to have a role whose flavour function is to turn people against the capitalist pigs, but practically, it's pretty useless and a pretty shitty mafia role.
Actually thinking about it. In the post where I apparently tried to discredit Notty, I mentioned a role I had in a previous game:
On the topic of spies, I would like to mention that Notty's ability definitely does not confirm her to be town. I remember in Zuplar invasion I was "the mayor" of the town but was actually mafia because the aliens had corrupted me or something. This could be possible because of spies and Aqua's quote:
where Aqua says "destroying the company from the inside", so it would make sense for a position of "high power" to be corrupted and bring the company down around them.
which could send messages to the town anonymously during the day, saying that it was the mayor who sent them. But this is a highly unconventional messenger role and shouldn't be put in the same list as the others.

Iggish

Reaction score
WHICH IS WHY I THINK SPLOORKY IS AN EVIL THIRD PARTY THAT NEEDS FLOOR INFO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Would you be down for a Sploorky lynch then? (Idk if you have already voted him or mentioned him as suspicious before)
tbh i'd prefer a hk lynch (i would be alone in my night chat then tho thats sad i guess i have AQUA) since im like 93% sure he's mafia and sploorky is like definetely not mafia in my eyes but possibly third party but like i'm less susp of him than hk you know
I mean, I don't think this is defending Hk or showing reluctance to lynch him. I can understand why you would think that though if you were already suspicious of both me and Hk and by "seeing through your lens" as Inf would say, it would seem like I'm defending Hk.
However, from my point of view it isn't like that at all. I'm asking Oog if he'd be ok with a Sploorky lynch since he said he was suspicious of him, as I was also relatively (and still am a bit) suspicious of Sploorky so I wanted to know if anyone else would want to lynch him.