Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm Peter the Processor, town roleblocker.
What even is a processor for job?

For my actions so far i blocked comp twice. After the first night ended in 0 kills I decided to block comp again the second night, thinking he could have been a kill role. In hindsight however, this was more likely infs doing, since night 2 did end in a kill (but only 1 so who knows).
I'd love to know what you did after n1 showed no kills to tell other people that Comp could be Mafia. Maybe in your night chat you left some hint behind while n2 was going on so Inf/Oog would know incase you died? That same question to Ooglie101 did Hk ever mention Comp at all in any of his posts since he's not in the paraphrasing at all.

Also your d1 post doesn't really look like someone who has information about a likely scum.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
What even is a processor for job?
Ask aqua i dont know shit about businesses.

I'd love to know what you did after n1 showed no kills to tell other people that Comp could be Mafia. Maybe in your night chat you left some hint behind while n2 was going on so Inf/Oog would know incase you died? That same question to Ooglie101 did Hk ever mention Comp at all in any of his posts since he's not in the paraphrasing at all.

Also your d1 post doesn't really look like someone who has information about a likely scum.
Day 1 nothing was going on at all, and ive learned from the past, where i said to much about my role, and got nightkilled because of it.

While i didnt necessarily scum read either oog or inffy, i didnt feel comfortable sharing info that could indicate i was the roleblocker either. Besides i wasnt 100% sure i did something by blocking comp.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
While i didnt necessarily scum read either oog or inffy, i didnt feel comfortable sharing info that could indicate i was the roleblocker either. Besides i wasnt 100% sure i did something by blocking comp.
In my opinion any town roleblocker would be pretty sure they did something when 0 kills happened when normally games have 2 kills during the night.

• Optimistic
Reactions: HKCaper

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Comp can you verify if your actions were actually blocked?

Also I'm gonna give Comp/Oog about an hour to respond since I would like to know what they have to say to my questions and after that I have some spicy new info to share with you all.

• Agree

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
No clue - I would have called HK out if I knew I had been blocked in any way.
Also, why are we putting so much weight on what Inf said?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Alright plot twist alert! I have a daykill ability.

I'm going to be using it on HK unless there is any good evidence or a good reason why I shouldn't. I'm thinking if Hk does turn up town(unlikely) we lynch Oog and if he turns up Mafia we lynch someone like Iggish.

Even though it's not a gun here is the obligatory EVERYONE GET DOWN I HAVE A GUN READY TO FIRE

• Love

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright finally done with (most) of my term tests so I can actually make a post now instead of just rating others' posts, and, wow, this is the perfect time to actually make a post because HKC claimed and we have like 10 hours left!

First of, i agree with Mooglie and Notty, <o> looks like an eye. I had no idea people actually thought it could mean something else. <O> would be a better fit to someone ripping their hair/ears off their head.

SECONDLY, I don't believe HKC's claim. A roleblocker would (well a good one would) actually make hints about roleblocking someone, ESPECIALLY when a night kill didn't happen. As Notty said earlier HKC didn't really drop any hints to have blocked Comp, (well at least he might've hinted at it, but then I've missed it) so he could be lying.

THIRDLY, I'm not sure about this, but I don't think roleblockers are allowed to target the same player on two consequent(is that whats it's called? well two night after eachother), which makes me think he couldn't have blocked Comp two times (I think hosts do this to prevent roleblockers from simply locking down entire roles/players). I might be wrong about this, but in WW you aren't allowed to target the same player twice.

FOURTHLY, I don't really think that it's smart for roleblockers to block someone on the first night? I think this is a general strategy to not accidentally block a doctor or a cop, and the risk to roleblock a town with a nightrole is much higher than to block a nightkill. (then again I'm not the bestest at this game so I might be wrong). So it kiiinda makes sense for HKC to not have blocked someone on the first night. (Also if Comp is our cop, then we are f u c k e d)

FIFTHLY, if HKC actually is mafia, roleblocker is a role that he would claim, with the doctor already dead, he could claim roleblocker and get the town roleblocker to actually counterclaim him and so that the town roleblocker would get outed and be killed during the night. I mean there's a chance that HKC actually is the TOWN roleblocker, but then we are f u c k e d cuz he would get nightkilled.

That's pretty much what I had to say, I ended up pretty much only talking about HKC, honestly I'd like to hear from everyone else before I vote/fire someone.

• Disagree
  • Informative
Reactions: Jivvi and HKCaper

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So you have that and the double vote? Or was either given to you?
They're both part of my role.

THIRDLY, I'm not sure about this, but I don't think roleblockers are allowed to target the same player on two consequent(is that whats it's called? well two night after eachother), which makes me think he couldn't have blocked Comp two times (I think hosts do this to prevent roleblockers from simply locking down entire roles/players). I might be wrong about this, but in WW you aren't allowed to target the same player twice.

FOURTHLY, I don't really think that it's smart for roleblockers to block someone on the first night? I think this is a general strategy to not accidentally block a doctor or a cop, and the risk to roleblock a town with a nightrole is much higher than to block a nightkill. (then again I'm not the bestest at this game so I might be wrong). So it kiiinda makes sense for HKC to not have blocked someone on the first night. (Also if Comp is our cop, then we are f u c k e d)
Its only doctors that can't always target the same player twice, roleblockers generally are allowed to. And usually they should still block the first night since blocking a Mafia action could be extremely important. That said your other points are valid.

• Informative
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(Aqua isn't here today + I have a place to go to until the deadline, where I'm not 100% sure there will be wifi but I'll do my best to keep checking the thread and providing votecounts, checking to see if day needs to end early etc. #blame aqua for telling me it was Tuesday I had to be here to resolve stuff so I said it was fine since I didn't check that Tuesday wasn't the 25th but then I realize yesterday that he meant Wednesday and both of us are busy!!!!)

Votecount

HKCaper - Ooglie101, hipman500, Enderfive, Danni122112, Jivvi (5/11)
Ooglie101 - Sploorky, Matty, HKCaper (3/11)
Sploorky - Unusual_Dood (1/11)
Nottykitten - Danni122112 (1/11)
Dess - Jolterino (1/11)

With 20 players alive it takes 11 to fire and 10 to no-fire.

Deadline: 25/04 11:00pm GM

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also, if you do shoot me, there isnt much time to decide on a different target/ get people to vote that target. Maybe we should of who to lynch next.

My pick would be unu. His playstyle seems very different from how he normally would play. Otherwise maybe some like 77th/purple who have been quite inactive. Although lynching an inactive player on such a short notice is also risky.