Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also, if you do shoot me, there isnt much time to decide on a different target/ get people to vote that target. Maybe we should of who to lynch next.

My pick would be unu. His playstyle seems very different from how he normally would play. Otherwise maybe some like 77th/purple who have been quite inactive. Although lynching an inactive player on such a short notice is also risky.
But if you're town wouldn't you want Oog to be lynched?

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also, while the odds are oog is mafia when i flip town, i think many people agree oog doesnt scumread too much. As you said, if we are both town, and we just focussed all our attention on people in HR, that could harm town in later.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No idea why Notty would claim having a gun right now when HK is going to be lynched regardless. Anyway if Notty has such a powerful town role I stand by my point that the room probably has a powerful mafia role too.

With the way HK has been reacting to allegations I can't tell if it's a mafia that's given up or a townie that doesn't really care about the game. It seems kinda weird that Oog didn't consider that both him and HK could be town but HK did although I have no idea if this makes HK more or less suspicious.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
With the way HK has been reacting to allegations I can't tell if it's a mafia that's given up or a townie that doesn't really care about the game.
Either way its over. I was gonna get lynched anyway, people dont seem to beleive me and my claim, now i want notty to shoot me so the time left in this day can be used most efficiently.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also its wise to shoot me when inf is still around, will leave more time for when im gone.
this this this

notty get on it

otherwise we'll lynch one of the poor bastards that has like one or two votes on them from who knows when simply because you shoot hk ten minutes before deadline and there's no time to vote anyone else afterwards

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think HK has a pretty weak claim. It seems he accepted death without accusing Comp of misdeeds too much despite the fact that you blocked him twice but only saw one kill over two nights.

Nottykitten does his role get revealed instantly on death?