[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4601

Mischief are you soft claiming their party

Scum vibes on mulb, al if their messages feel pointless and feels like filler and idk just the way she's wording those last couple posts feels like faked uncertainty

Stranger's reads still feel fake to me
There's not much to work with this early in the game so you're right to say that my posts might feel like filler, because admittedly I'm not very good at working with vibes without factual information to back them up

Though I really would like to join the conversation after the busy week I had, hence the reason behind why I decided to put my indecisive thoughts either way. Hopefully you'll understand

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
boo - probably scum. think they were trying to find reasons to sus me and didn’t seem like they actually thought it out or considered alternatives
mis - has been dropping hints about being 3p the whole time and should suicide later so probably is fine. not sure i actually trust them to be town sided but i don’t think is priority, probably not mafia. it's me theyre gonna kill anyways if anyone
Mooglie do you really not have any reads other than stranger
sir marsblast - neutral ig. all their stances are kinda weirdly strong but also uncommitted, but nothing they specifically have said feels scummy so it’s probably personality. tbh probably just feels that way cause they’re using them to put pressure
inffy - neutral. they had to warm up which was weird plus they havent said nearly as much stupid stuff as normal/their tunnel on stranger feels tamer than usual but that sorta lines up with the warming up? nothing specific that looks scummy shrug im not sure i can read inffy at all anyways
hip’s slight town. their responses to notty didn’t really feel scummy to me and the only thing that has is their latching on to the boo wagon being bad and sorta using that as a way to avoid talking about anything else. but it’s not like the boo wagon looks pristine so it doesn’t really feel that bad
stranger would seem town to me and i feel like most the sus on them is meh, but their last like 15 posts felt like they suddenly changed direction and now their reads look like complete nonsense (i mean they usually do and it might be the same type of nonsense but it's confusing regardless). probably still town unless there's a really good reason for them to do this as scum
ender is ? and im 100% fine with letting him skate by on his fancy text.
notty i have basically no thoughts on which maybe is a thought in and of itself. thought they were more normal now but ig they didnt actually get there
comp hk jace mulb probably has a scum. i'll bet on it not being uh mulb

Considering how wacky this game was promised to be, only one nightkill is odd. There's an established third-party element, should have been probably ~2 deaths. Shenanigans were going down last night.
why do you think it promised to be wacky
On mobile, if I'm able to settle down somewhere soon I'll take a look at these votes. Boo wagon reeks of opportunism/trying to blend in.
did you actually ever do this
(sidenote: i understand that some of you have already played this setup or at least know something more about it than what was posted in the signups thread? if that is the case, maybe share that info with the rest of us because i don't have time to search through another game thread and therefore don't have as much info as you do, so in order to keep us all on the same page, whatever info you have about the setup, pls share)
noi. there was a signup for it but it never ran so there shouldnt be any other info about it
go on
Murder parties are a growing trend
yeah i hear corpse parties are quite popular
due to my own lynch
it's my lynch now and you cant take it away from me.

point is, as town you go out and find your own sus' and then vote them
ye i did, it's you
I thought you agreed with mis when they said there was no reasoning?
nope
you copied them to look like you were scum hunting
i mean voting someone without giving reasoning doesnt even really remotely look like scum hunting so that's clearly not the reason
i didnt say ignore them I said I didnt find it very townie of you to 'probably vote hip' and I dont think you've been trying because of both the vote on me and then later with hip, its not just the hip thing, its mainly a pattern I'm seeing here.

Other people voted you, I dont really get why you haven't addressed them yet nor the same way youre addressing me
ok so if you didn't think i should ignore them but also for some reason think its stupid of me to say i'll eventually vote hip you expect me to have voted notty?

notty voted me for vibes and pressure
hip voted me for voting you but didn't make up a bunch of lies and looks towny enough overall
inffy wasnt even voting me for me

also can you give a read list

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd like to see his input on the whole debacle with Notty lying to hip about visiting the machine.

now their reads look like complete nonsense (i mean they usually do and it might be the same type of nonsense but it's confusing regardless).
I guess I'm just a big nonsense generator then :p

• Agree
Reactions: Boooo

Boooo

Reaction score
ye i did, it's you

nope

i mean voting someone without giving reasoning doesnt even really remotely look like scum hunting so that's clearly not the reason

ok so if you didn't think i should ignore them but also for some reason think its stupid of me to say i'll eventually vote hip you expect me to have voted notty?

notty voted me for vibes and pressure
hip voted me for voting you but didn't make up a bunch of lies and looks towny enough overall
inffy wasnt even voting me for me

also can you give a read list
I mean, at least youre going out on your own now

you said you voted to for pressure to see how i'd react, that's scum hunting

I didnt expect you to vote notty or hip, I just pointed out the fact that I dont really think you would have believed notty's claim so easily

my thing is many based off my meta opinion of you and how you play
I didnt make up any lies, I sus you for not playing how I think you would as town, just because you dont understand that reason, doesn't really make it a lie

Reads
poke- dont think hes playing like he normally does as town and I dont think town poke would believe notty's claim so easily but his reactions seem decently normal, personally my favorite lynch option
42%/58%
town/scum

ender- quiet, but seems reasonable- I didnt pay much attention to them when we were scum together as they were quiet when I was still alive and I didnt keep up with the game afterwards so I dont really know how is acts as mafia, but he seems reasonable and seems to be genuinely scum hunting
55%/45%
town/scum

inffy- playing like how I think they would as town (we've only played together twice) scum hunting and cautious, seems townie
60%/40%
town/scum

stranger- talking more than she does on lcn (freaks me tf out), seems to be making a lot of reads list like she's trying to look like she's helping without actually doing so, idk how to read her
45%/55%
town/scum

moogie- playing like last game? I didnt see their alignment last game so I really have no idea how they play, going off general behavior, seems town
55%/45%

mars- seems to be genuinely town hunting to me and seems rather reasonable as well, I agree with a lot of his points therefore I think we're on the same wavelength here
57%/43%
town/scum

notty- I still think she lied but I also get townie vibes from her, playing like last game though, where she was a 3p. weird buddy up with hip after accusing her tho
55%/45%
town/scum

hip- way more townie vibes than last game (I think they were town?) which ig could be concerning but I genuinely trust it. she didnt attack notty for her claim like I think scum would have which makes me trust her more, but again, weird buddy up with notty
57%/43%
town/scum

jace- less weird vibes than earlier, seems more townie to me but his willingness to bandwagon is weird- seemed like he was following mis and poke to me?

mis- I think mis is a 3p, especially considering the fact that they answered inffys question with 'I'm not SK' but I do think they're playing for town, dont really sus them anymore like I did earlier, dont necessarily trust them either
60%
3p playing for town

no one else has really talked enough for me to have an opinion on them yet

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
stranger- talking more than she does on lcn (freaks me tf out), seems to be making a lot of reads list like she's trying to look like she's helping without actually doing so, idk how to read her
45%/55%
town/scum
also tbf stranger does usually talk this much on forums even when shes town, but I do think she's felt a bit more eager to look like she's helping this game, but i think it's subtle

also actually the read on notty does feel a bit weird how you seem to have changed opinion on her so sudden and despite a) thinking she was lying and b) thinking she buddied weird with hip, saying shes more likely town than not because of 'vibes' when i personally dont see any vibes from her at all really - i mean i guess i could see you genuinely getting town vibes from her, just does irk me slightly now that i think about it

Boooo

Reaction score
also tbf stranger does usually talk this much on forums even when shes town, but I do think she's felt a bit more eager to look like she's helping this game, but i think it's subtle

also actually the read on notty does feel a bit weird how you seem to have changed opinion on her so sudden and despite a) thinking she was lying and b) thinking she buddied weird with hip, saying shes more likely town than not because of 'vibes' when i personally dont see any vibes from her at all really - i mean i guess i could see you genuinely getting town vibes from her, just does irk me slightly now that i think about it
its freaking me outtttt

she irks me a little but I town vibe her now, I dont see the point in making that claim as scum and she backed up on hip and seems to trust them now which makes me feel better about them as I town read hip

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hm ok

I do think you still vibe/feel townie overall

I guess I should do an updated reads list too

stranger - moderate scum, reads feel fake, gut feeling she's scum

notty - idk, i could see them doing what they did as both alignments in the name of fun and nothing else they've said really gave me much of a read, the only thing that stood out is their question to ltin about 'so you think town should always lie then' or whatever and then saying the reason they asked was since it was a genuine question wanting to know when he thought town should lie always or just sometimes, that reasoning seems like a lie since that line of questioning would be pointless and it felt more like she was trying to paint ltin as scummy/bait him into a reaction - i do think she could do the latter as town but then why lie and say it was a genuine question when asked instead of ignoring it, so i think slight suspicion on them but also my gut tells me theyre town and i feel like im resisting myself scumreading them and my instinct is to say slight town instead

mis - third party angel role on poke by the looks of things?

moog - idk he's really quiet but i can understand why since this game has been pretty empty

hip - slight town, feels townie but it also feels weird how it seems literally everybody is townreading him and people just seem to pop out of nowhere to town read him so i wonder whats going on there if anything

jace - town since i think i know who they are

mars - prob moderate town now, no reason why its changed from my slight town feeling before other than its just kinda solidified in my mind and feels more convincing

hk - neutral, i barely remember him this game, he does usually lurk as scum so its a bit of a red flag but also by now he surely knows most people here know he lurks as scum so id have thought hed change it up by now but WIFOM i guess

ltin - slight scum, found their questions about notty and 'its hypocritical of notty to vote hip for lying about the machine' comment felt like it didnt come from a genuine place since it just seems kinda unreasonable to me to not think notty should've voted hip in that scenario. their reason for this when i confronted them was that they just didnt think about it from that angle and i just find that hard to believe. i dont FEEL particularly confident about him being scum though and i dont get excited at the thought of it

boooo - slight town since their reads for the most part feel fine and her vs poke feels slightly town vs town to me, but their read 180ing on notty is stopping me from townreading them moderately

mulb - slight scum since their posts feel like filler and pointless and usually they have more interesting things to say and idk their explanation to me felt a bit emotionally-manipulative, no idea why, just kinda like 'hopefully you can understand im trying' (from memory thats how it felt they were saying anyway)

poke - slight town, like i said earlier booo vs poke feels slightly town vs town to me, meta-wise they're much more in their town meta than in their scum one for me but last game they were very different so idk what to make of that but my gut says theyre town

ender - town vibes from his long post, meta-wise feels very different from last game but like a subtle difference in the way his tone is rather than something i could see him purposefully changing

comp - neutral, needs to post more since so far hes given 0 opinions on anything related to actual players - he does this as town though so i dont scumread him for it

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
its freaking me outtttt
I find it easier to talk on forums when I have more time to type out posts without being distracted by certain people pinging @Alive every 10 seconds. *cough*Les*cough*

May I ask what specifically feels fake about my reads?
Also I demand you put your read on me in a nicer color :p

Boooo

Reaction score
hm ok

I do think you still vibe/feel townie overall

I guess I should do an updated reads list too

notty - idk, i could see them doing what they did as both alignments in the name of fun and nothing else they've said really gave me much of a read, the only thing that stood out is their question to ltin about 'so you think town should always lie then' or whatever and then saying the reason they asked was since it was a genuine question wanting to know when he thought town should lie always or just sometimes, that reasoning seems like a lie since that line of questioning would be pointless and it felt more like she was trying to paint ltin as scummy/bait him into a reaction - i do think she could do the latter as town but then why lie and say it was a genuine question when asked instead of ignoring it, so i think slight suspicion on them but also my gut tells me theyre town and i feel like im resisting myself scumreading them and my instinct is to say slight town instead

mis - third party angel role on poke by the looks of things?

moog - idk he's really quiet but i can understand why since this game has been pretty empty

hip - slight town, feels townie but it also feels weird how it seems literally everybody is townreading him and people just seem to pop out of nowhere to town read him so i wonder whats going on there if anything

jace - town since i think i know who they are

mars - prob moderate town now, no reason why its changed from my slight town feeling before other than its just kinda solidified in my mind and feels more convincing

hk - neutral, i barely remember him this game, he does usually lurk as scum so its a bit of a red flag but also by now he surely knows most people here know he lurks as scum so id have thought hed change it up by now but WIFOM i guess

ltin - slight scum, found their questions about notty and 'its hypocritical of notty to vote hip for lying about the machine' comment felt like it didnt come from a genuine place since it just seems kinda unreasonable to me to not think notty should've voted hip in that scenario. their reason for this when i confronted them was that they just didnt think about it from that angle and i just find that hard to believe. i dont FEEL particularly confident about him being scum though and i dont get excited at the thought of it

boooo - slight town since their reads for the most part feel fine and her vs poke feels slightly town vs town to me, but their read 180ing on notty is stopping me from townreading them moderately

mulb - slight scum since their posts feel like filler and pointless and usually they have more interesting things to say and idk their explanation to me felt a bit emotionally-manipulative, no idea why, just kinda like 'hopefully you can understand im trying' (from memory thats how it felt they were saying anyway)

poke - slight town, like i said earlier booo vs poke feels slightly town vs town to me, meta-wise they're much more in their town meta than in their scum one for me but last game they were very different so idk what to make of that but my gut says theyre town

ender - town vibes from his long post, meta-wise feels very different from last game but like a subtle difference in the way his tone is rather than something i could see him purposefully changing

comp - neutral, needs to post more since so far hes given 0 opinions on anything related to actual players - he does this as town though so i dont scumread him for it
these colors are fucking blinding

are annoying ass colors your vice?

also, who would you like to lynch the most and why

Boooo

Reaction score
I find it easier to talk on forums when I have more time to type out posts without being distracted by certain people pinging @Alive every 10 seconds. *cough*Les*cough*

May I ask what specifically feels fake about my reads?
Also I demand you put your read on me in a nicer color :p
I also tag the hell out of alive

this feels fake memey town to me and like youre trying to find a way to look more townish by trying to find out why your reads seem fake and not doing that anymore

maybe I'm reading too much into that?

Status
Not open for further replies.