Changing Families...

Reaction score
Anyways, thanks for your suggestion.
Derp, fair enough! :p I know that you're definitely not one to under-think things and I see no reason why your app shouldn't be accepted :)

Also:
For the love of god people, this thread is for requesting a change in families, not pestering for a switch or discussing why this family is better than another and why such and such is wrong.
I agree with this completely. I am frankly getting sick of the arguing going on in this thread and it will come to a stop now!

If someone says your family sucks or gives information which you believe false... Either suck it up and ignore it, take it up with the person privately or Contact Staff it's a serious problem.

The only thing I want to see in this thread is: Applications, Staff accepting/denying applications, FRIENDLY (And I mean 100% nice) suggestions to help out a member. I will hand out infractions to people nwho start another argument -_-

Also as an extra note... if you are a staff member and in a family... please try out to stay out of applications to leave your family in this thread. :)

(PS. I love you all, I just don't like seeing unecessary disruptions! :) )

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Yes, I took this into consideration when I was building by myself in the freezone (Don't quite remember which), but I think I would rather "alienate" myself.

I say "alienate", because I find myself open to befriending more people this way. I like to hang out with friends still, of course, but I'd rather not be classified under a family.

Of course, I do not plan to do anything outrageous. I just want to be an Exile... Honestly, I would have done this from the beginning if I were not a leader to begin with. xD

Anyways, thanks for your suggestion. :p
APPLICATION DENIED

Wait, I can't...

Shi-

*insert raging at duffie here*
*insert begging*
*insert panic*

MP37745

Reaction score
i want to be in Dagon they are very nice to me right now so can i please go to Dagon please Wooffus
:)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
i want to be in Dagon they are very nice to me right now so can i please go to Dagon please Wooffus
:)
You did it wrong: There is format!

correct format said:
Your name:
(In-game name)

Your Family:
(The family you are currently in)

Requested Family:
(The family you want to transfer to)

Reasons for not staying in your current family:
(A persuasive argument on why you feel your current family isn't suitable)

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family:
(Why do you want to transfer to THAT family in particular)

Why this move is necessary:
(Why do you have to make this move? Why can't you stay how it is?)

Statement of Good Faith:

Reactions: Duffie

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Your name:
@Prizyms

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Primus

The user lagged into the Gaian sign and wished to be in Primus.

Primus has all I need for a good community, Many friends such as T101 and Coins and not to forget a lot of building!

Because this was never my original choice.

Statement of Good Faith:
Even tho this is the second time I made one and didn't want to make it in particular, Shinyshark made it for me.
I hope you're not mad at me.

Shinyshark: This was really an accident, I made it for him because he thought it was a better idea.

Knight365

Reaction score
Your name:
Knight365
Your Family:
Primus

Requested Family:
Freelance

Well, it's not that I don't like Primus it's just that I don't like that the family is mainly about architecture and not much more. I'd much rather do whatever I wan't, build my own house how I want, and not worry about architecture.

I want to be able to be free to do what I choose (and still follow rules of course) again

I don't want to cause problems in families trying to do what I want and at the same time, want to be free.

Statement of Good Faith:

Nothing really.

Skittz

Reaction score
Your name:
Skittz

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
N/A

I really only joined the family because one of my Blocktopiabuddies told me to. (I usually don't play very much at all, but I'm thinking of starting to play again) I'd rather not be in a group. Nothing against Gaia.

N/A

I'd just rather not be in a group.

Statement of Good Faith:
Nothing really to say here.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Your name:
One_Survivor

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Primus

Well, it happens to be that I am not fit in that family. Well, I really did enjoy being a part of that amazing family, but as I feel Primus would set me in as their real member, I do know, that a change of families would definitely at first get my addiction to Primordia back. Staying in the Gaia family got me feel that I have no progress made in that family [No house, no addiction].

Because I would in-fact like to summon my addiction back, also would I like to meet my awesome friends in Primus! I wanna enjoy this server, but as seeing I'm pretty lonely, and becoming inactive including no signs having in that family, I do want to change my family, and feel it's necessary!

Because in all the ways, I would end up being dumped in Gaia - As in I become inactive and just drop by. I feel I am becoming to spend more time with Primus members.

Statement of Good Faith:
I've played on the Primordia server for quite some time now, I am familiar with the rules and know the consequences after this post is made.​

Gamer_740

Reaction score
Your name:
Gamer740

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Aeres

Although I do Like Gaia But I have resently wanted to do some PvP and I still want to be at least allied to Gaia.

I would like to do some PvP and I have heard some good stuff about Aeres.

Gaia to me is ok but since now is crumbling from the inside.

Statement of Good Faith:
Thx for your time

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Your name:
raxo2222

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Dagon

I like Gaia, but this family is too unactive for me. Unfortunately I started build in Old Town, so there is that town above my mine...
Lava people are in Dagon... (Most time I was playing in Lava survival, so...)

They are well organized, and active.
There is plenty of Lava people, like Brickwolf, Araidian, Copycat, Fenna, Greg, Tamrawr and some other.

When Primordia was in pre-opening stage I wanted to go to Shande's family (former Terragon) AKA Dagon.
But I chose peaceful Gaia for easier start (no PvP, minimal raids).
Now with my newly gained rank and mastered class, I fell like more experienced player.

Statement of Good Faith:
Thanks for reading it. I promise I will be good in Dagon.

Reactions: paceboys

EphemeralKap

Superior Sloth
Reaction score
Idk_a_name, ConstructionBoy and Gamer740, your request was declined. I don't deem your situation worthy of a family change.

The rest above have been adopted into new families/strangers in the wilderness.

Reactions: Notme

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
Your name:
Killer1525

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Aeres

I really enjoyed being apart of the gaia family but now the family has become different and alot of my friends have changed over to aeres.
I have a lot friends that are in the aeres family like emosquirrel, refresh100, and alot of other friends. Plus being apart of Arcem in the smp map before primordia came out is making want to be apart of Arcem again :D. Also gaia and aeres are allies so i can still keep in touch with my friends within gaia

I First chose Gaia for the peacefulness but now would like so freedom and i would like to be apart of Arcem once again :).

Statement of Good Faith:
Thanks for reading my application and i hope you allow me to switch over to aeres :).

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Your name:
TubaRiver

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Aeres

Gaia is too "neutral" shall i say, they hardly do anything. And i keep seeing ppl leave the family.

Aeres is a family who is allied with gaia, this way i know im not betraying them, also i have alot of friends in aeres; omgitsathong, digging, awwyea, jolteon etc

I chose gaia because i wasnt sure of the information between guilds. Like the pros and cons. Gaia is just.... not doing anything it seems.

Statement of Good Faith:
Thank you for taking the time and having patience to finish reading this application. Aeres members will not be disappointed to have me :)

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Your name:
lolpierandom

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
None

I'm really just done with Gaia. As I've resigned from both council and COPS, I feel no longer the need to be attached to Gaia. There were many times where I would have left were it not for the other council being in the family, but with the council being gone, I feel it is a good time to start anew.

I just want a fresh start. I'll probably end up staying as a freezoner, in the end.

The Gaia I joined was an active, happy family. I'm afraid to say since the first months, our activity has near dropped to a halt,and to be honest, I'll always be tied to its image if I don't leave. At times, there also have been members who have pushed me over the edge several times, and who I know still will if I do not leave.

Statement of Good Faith:
Whether you accept my application or not, I appreciate that you guys are taking the time to read these applications. Thank you.

EDIT: Application came out glitchy, removed all the spaces and re-added boldings.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Your name: Uhtr5r

Your Family: Aeres

Requested Family: None

As for the questions, I would prefer not to answer them here, If you want to, I can talk to you in game about it.

littleporkoz

Reaction score
Your name:
littleporkoz

Your Family:
Aeres
Requested Family:
Dagon

I like aeres but all the people i know are in dagon and they all said to come to them and i can live and have a really fun and good start and i really want a change!

They are well organized, and active.
lots of people there fun its great.

because i always wanted to be close to my friends and live with them and work with them ect.

Statement of Good Faith:
Thanks for reading it. I promise I will be good in Dagon!

L

Later_Gator

Your name:
Later_Gator.

Your Family:
Primus.​

Requested Family:
None.​

I really thought Primus was suited for me, but now I don't wish to be in Primus anymore (partly due to loss of interest). I also don't feel like Primus is very active (due to past experiences), and I don't really interact with any members when any are on. So, I find it pointless to even be in Primus. And when I am on, I don't really do anything with Primus, or even contribute to anything to Primus (besides an empty town that was originally built by my friend and I, but loss interest and gave it to Primus). Another reason I don't want to be in Primus is because of some friends that are going to be playing Primordia and start a "neutral" base (which was something we started when Primordia started, but abandoned not long after).​

The reasons stated above.​

Simply because it'd be pointless to stay in Primus and not be involved when I'm going off with my friends.​

Statement of Good Faith:
I'm terribly sorry about wasting your time.​

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Your name:
Shinyshark

Your Family:
Freelancer.
Requested Family:
Gaia

I am not in a family.

This family doesn't have much at the moment and I will proceed where I live but still be in a family to help out.

Because the sign says I am not the correct rank so I had to make an application.

Statement of Good Faith:
I would've used the sign, but it isn't working :L

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is not for me, it is for a friend. He didn't join the forums, so I made this for him.

Your name:
Duckylosi

Your Family:
Primus

Requested Family:
Dagon

Ducky joined Primus because of me, but he tells me Primus doesn't cater to his interests. He enjoys a more active, PVP oriented lifestyle.

Ducky enjoys PVP, so he would be a great candidate for Dagon.

I really want Ducky to stay on the server, and I wish for him to have a great time on LoP.

Statement of Good Faith:
This is for a friend. I hope you like it, Ducky.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
This is not for me, it is for a friend. He didn't join the forums, so I made this for him.

Your name:
Duckylosi

Your Family:
Primus

Requested Family:
Dagon

Ducky joined Primus because of me, but he tells me Primus doesn't cater to his interests. He enjoys a more active, PVP oriented lifestyle.

Ducky enjoys PVP, so he would be a great candidate for Dagon.

I really want Ducky to stay on the server, and I wish for him to have a great time on LoP.

Statement of Good Faith:
This is for a friend. I hope you like it, Ducky.
I'd try Aeres if he enjoys PvP. Not much PvP in Dagon AT ALL.
What I told you above are my personal experiences. But I'm pretty sure many Dagon members will agree.

Reactions: Araidian
Reaction score
This is a family moving request for my friend (I rest my case for my old one) as he does not have a forum account

Your name:
Alain159

Your Family:
Dagon

Requested Family:
Aeres

Impossible to work with my friends as they have built in Aeres borders

So I can work/build/assosiate with my friends from our old server

Same reasons as Reasons for not staying in your current family

Statement of Good Faith:
I have not griefed in the past, I will not raid Aeres nor betray them, I will work hard with my friends to profit

Duderox999

Reaction score
Your name: Duderox999

Your Family: Aeres

Requested Family: Freelance/Not In a Family

Reasons for not staying in your current family: Its not that Aeres is bad, its that it doesn't suit my playstyle, i'd prefer to be able to kill/steal from whoever i'd like, and declare war on someone if they are bugging me. Aeres rules basically make it so that i cannot raid/kill anything.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: As stated previously, i'd like to be able to play by my own rules. (While still following the server rules of course)

Why this move is necessary: Its not necessary per say, but I would really appreciate it if i could just live without having people higher up than me telling me what to do within the family, who i can and cant kill, and where i can and cant go.

Statement of Good Faith: I really do enjoy this server in the week ive been here, its well made, moderated, and the community is very interactive, thanks in advance -Duderox999