Reaction score
Your name:
Shinyshark.

Your Family:
Aeres.

Requested Family:
None.

Reasons for not staying in your current family:
I don't have the freedom I want in this family, I don't blame the family for it but myself.
I want to be able to live out in the freedom, not in a plot.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family:Because I want to live freely.

Why this move is necessary:
Because plots aren't changing for me.

Statement of Good Faith:
@uhtr5r I have left a chest with a ticket #323.
I also will not be major now for obvious reasons, I am sorry if this is a bit sudden.

Reactions: MP37745

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your name:
Shinyshark.

Your Family:
Aeres.

Requested Family:
None.

I don't have the freedom I want in this family, I don't blame the family for it but myself.
I want to be able to live out in the freedom, not in a plot.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family:Because I want to live freely.

Because plots aren't changing for me.

Statement of Good Faith:
@uhtr5r I have left a chest with a ticket #323.
I also will not be major now for obvious reasons, I am sorry if this is a bit sudden.
Yeah, I don't see why anyone would want to live in a town that'd cost to live in, Especially after you'd have spent hard work on your house just for it to be forcefully taken down within a week/2 weeks notice.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Yeah, I don't see why anyone would want to live in a town that'd cost to live in, Especially after you'd have spent hard work on your house just for it to be forcefully taken down within a week/2 weeks notice.
This is a thread for changing families, not discussing about Primordian Politics. :c

MP37745

Reaction score
Your name:
MP37745

Your Family:
Gaia
Requested Family:
Dagon

i dont want to be in Gaia anymore because im getting sooo many complains and i cant handle it anymore. i need to destroy my house my house just for a railroad thing? thats why i want to move.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family:
Dagon is very organized and i like dagon because there are times they are peaceful by Gaia is way to peaceful they dont even fight back! Dagon does.

i dont want to stay in Gaia because its way to peaceful and we dont even fight back for our stuff!!!

Statement of Good Faith:sorry for wasting your time Gaia and i wont do this again.

thnxs for your time

Tarno

Reaction score
Your name:
Tarno

Your Family:
Dagon

Requested Family:
Primus

Mainly boredness and lack of people

NamelessHero and I are coming back to blocktopia! I'm currently in Dagon, and NamelessHero is joining Primus to aid LagWarrior, so they requested me to join.

Because I'm going to team up with NamelessHero and LagWarrior and it's gonna be impossible if I'm staying in the Dagon family whilst they're in the Primus.

Statement of Good Faith:
I have no ties to Dagon, so I will join with Primus. I will not use any info (nor do I have any) against them in the upcoming intercourses between Primus and Dagon. I will provide any information which stayed unclear during this application.

Reaction score
Your name:
ConstructionBoy
Your Family:
Aeres
Requested Family:
Dagon

Base is too ghetto, no population really
Because its less expensive to get to their base, as it is right next to Port Bastia
Portal travel costs 50 shillings
So I can trade easier
Statement of Good Faith:
I am a person who does not get moved by pressure, I will not raid Dagon

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your name:
ConstructionBoy
Your Family:
Aeres
Requested Family:
Dagon

Base is too ghetto, no population really
Because its less expensive to get to their base, as it is right next to Port Bastia
Portal travel costs 50 shillings
So I can trade easier
Statement of Good Faith:
I am a person who does not get moved by pressure, I will not raid Dagon
Portal travel in all portals is 20 shillings there, And 50 shillings back to Aeres - You can take Freezone boats and then run to Aeres, as Freezone 4 is practically right next to Aeres family zone.

Reaction score
Portal travel in all portals is 20 shillings there, And 50 shillings back to Aeres - You can take Freezone boats and then run to Aeres, as Freezone 4 is practically right next to Aeres family zone.
My adventure:

Ticket to Abyss
4 hour wait
20 shilling portal
Death
Ticket to Abyss
7 hour wait

What now? -_-

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
For the love of god people, this thread is for requesting a change in families, not pestering for a switch or discussing why this family is better than another and why such and such is wrong.

why does no one look at my reply!?
:confused:
Be paitent. As I have said many many times to you.

I don't know which Dagon your talking about but the family Dagon is no further away from Bastia as Aeres is. I seriously suggest you take a look at this and get an idea of the land. Also, if the portal is too expensive for you (20 shillings though c'mon) you can always use the other free zone ports and walk.

Reactions: Duffie

Wooffus

Reaction score
@MP37745 - I spoke with Numberplay about the predicament early today.

[17:57] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Wooffus: one of your clan members wants to leave because of rough treatment from the rest of the clan
[17:57] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Wooffus: care to explain?
[17:58] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: stuff like that always happen because of gettin
[17:58] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: he's being raided he sais
[17:58] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: and each time he annoys the one he believes did it
[17:58] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Wooffus: was gettinthere the one who instructed mp3 to take his house down?
[17:58] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: one time kriks and pryzims
[17:59] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: i never told mp3 to take his house down
[17:59] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Wooffus: and whose idea was it for the gaia railway?
[17:59] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: I just told him to take his tunnel to th portal down
[17:59] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Wooffus: ah, so it's not as elaborate as he was making it out to be
[18:00] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: and gaians that want to leave are gaians that want's revenge on raids
[18:01] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: he asked me to build a park in Gaia
[18:01] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: he showed me
[18:01] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: where he wanted it
[18:02] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: and I told him it was too close to the capital
[18:02] <@PrimordiaBot> [creative ] Numberplay: that was the last time i saw him before he made the change family post
This to me sounds more like you want to do something but won't abide to the most basic of rules within the family, or even the leader's direction; which I am seeing is turning out to be rather modest. There are aesthetic rules in *every* family you go to, and by wanting to change family just to eventually find more freedom for your needs would only leave you wanting to change again.
So for that, I don't see any reason for you to move family if relationships with higher ranks within the family may be seen as a recurring problem. :\

Idk_a_name

Reaction score

Your name:
Idk_a_name
Your Family:
Gaia
Requested Family:
Dagon
Gaia is too plain, and im bored without a Bit of pvp.
i have some good friends In dagon, And dagon is right next to bastia, It saves me money. Aswell as i will Have a happier life in primordia.
I thought i would enjoy gaia, But im an archer. you can only really train on mobs as an archer. i would like to pvp a little bit, but not alot.
Statement of Good Faith:
Im Sorry if this family change is un-nescicary. This is my first and Last Family Change

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Your name:
Duffie

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
None

I'm always seen as a model for Gaia, and even though I stepped down away from my leadership, I'm still in the Council and in power. I don't do much for the family and usually work by myself, but occasionally help. I'd like to work off the land without the power of a family.

I do not wish to be within any family, as I would like to work in solitude, or with a set of friends, outside of the family lands.

I have been thinking about leaving Gaia for quite some time, even during my inactivity. I have started building outside of the family borders, I don't really help out the family as much as I usually would, the Council is starting to fall, and I've been working in solitude. I would like to be excluded from the family so that I may not be under the name of Gaia.

Statement of Good Faith:
Gaia is a great family, as I have made it the way it is now. Many people in the family are complaining about not fighting back, but I still think we can always solve these problems without fighting. I do not do any good to Gaia, and I'm sure they can handle themselves without me. I'm sorry for leaving, but I wish to be left out of a family for now and work on things for myself.

Thank you.

Reaction score
- Changing to nothing -
Not to question your family change or anything, as it is perfectly logical :) But you can still build in Free-zones while remaining in a family and you can also ask yourself to be demoted from power in your family

I just think that would be a smarter decision instead of alienating yourself completely :p

It's just a suggestion though, you do as you wish please!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Not to question your family change or anything, as it is perfectly logical :) But you can still build in Free-zones while remaining in a family and you can also ask yourself to be demoted from power in your family

I just think that would be a smarter decision instead of alienating yourself completely :p

It's just a suggestion though, you do as you wish please!
Yes, I took this into consideration when I was building by myself in the freezone (Don't quite remember which), but I think I would rather "alienate" myself.

I say "alienate", because I find myself open to befriending more people this way. I like to hang out with friends still, of course, but I'd rather not be classified under a family.

Of course, I do not plan to do anything outrageous. I just want to be an Exile... Honestly, I would have done this from the beginning if I were not a leader to begin with. xD

Anyways, thanks for your suggestion. :p

Reactions: Friendy