Reaction score
Your name:
Super_Koray

Your Family:
Dagon

Requested Family:
Lonewolf/Not in a Family

Reasons for not staying in your current family:
I really like Dagon but i like pvp and dueling really much, also i like to go where ever i want to go. I'm not a chaos bringer but when i explore i now need to stay out of certain areas and stuff like that. When i'm not in a family i have more freedom. i also realize that it would be much more dageroes because i'm on no one's side and no one is on my side either. but that doesn't matter to me because i just like adventure and having certain dangers :eek:

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family:
N/A

Why this move is necessary:
It isn't necessary but i would really appreciate it, most of my family members like peace and that stuff, if i go and pvp arround i might cause a war for others and thats the last thing i want to happen.

Statement of Good Faith:
I'm really sorry but the first time i joined and i was picking a family, i thought that dagon was like "The PvP Clan"
i now know that it isn't and again, i'm sorry i have to bother u with this. Thankyou for reading !

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Your name: Jayfeather21

Your Family: Gaia

Requested Family: No Family

Reasons for not staying in your current family: At first, being a part of Gaia was rather interesting. New server, new cool stuff to try out, but as time went on I realized that I had nothing to offer Gaia, and nothing I was interested in any longer.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: The RPG aspects of the server greatly interest me, but I want to experience them in the same way a normal Survival server might play out.

Why this move is necessary: With nothing to offer Gaia, as well as nothing in my future there, I'd like to leave.

Statement of Good Faith: I can't think of anything to say here that would differ from what I've stated above.

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Your name:
WiiGoGetter
Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Freelance

Its not that I don't like being in gaia its just I want to pvp and other thing's .

I have looked at the other 3 family's all of them don't have what i'm looking for.

The main reason is I want to do what I want while still following server rules.

Statement of Good Faith:
I will miss living near lots people.

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
Your name:
Inon

Your Family:
Primus

Requested Family:
The open road

I'd like a fresh start and no ties.

Open options, free reign, fresh air

My enthusiasms dropped a tad since exams and with the introduction of all these new updates, I think a new beginning would be wonderful

Statement of Good Faith:
=^.^=
inon

Reaction score
Your Name:
SlickNick101

Your Family:
Dagon

Requested Family:
None

Reasons For Not Staying In Your Current Family:
I wish to leave Dagon because I wish to be a freelancer. I'm sure many others have said the same, and now I can understand why. I have learned to live off the land, and it's survival of the fittest. I know that there is nothing wrong with Dagon, but after a while, I learned that Dagon isn't me.

Reasons For Requesting to be in Your Chosen Family:
I wish to be in no family. Like I said, I will live off the land. I can also make a small alliance, but I haven't thought about it yet. Don't worry though, it isn't a band of thugs I am talking about. I just don't want to live under some certain rules, that's all.

Why This Move is Necessary:
When I first joined, I was excited. Who isn't? I quickly chose a family after reading the rules, and I chose Dagon. The first day I was able to meet the family leader. That person was very nice. But from the start, I never really wanted to live under certain rules. I will make a wolf pack, and maybe make it a group of mercenaries. You know, that's not a bad idea. Anyways, I will not do any substantial damage to any families; therefore, I will keep some order under my soon-to-be mercenary group.

Statement of Good Faith:
I greatly apologize for wasting your time, but I hope that you can accept my humble offer. I promise to NEVER change my mind again. And maybe, if I am not too lazy, I can request a mercenary group on Primordia. It should add some RPG effect to the sever. Anyhow, I hope this request is accepted, and I am greatly soory for wasting time. Thank you.

Idk_a_name

Reaction score
Your name:
Idk_a_name

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Dagon

I Dont want to stay in gaia, I dont have Many friends in gaia, But in dagon i Have a few, I would also like The freedom of Pvp, Gaia is too boring for me, When i first joined primordia, I Wanted a peaceful Family, But now that has changed. Dagon Will be my True Home, Aswell as gaia being Mostly Inactive.

My friends, friends are better then Peace, Even if i do get raided in Dagon and i Become poor. I will still have one thing, Friends > Pixels. Rules are too strict on me in gaia I cant go on living in gaia.

Gaia isnt a suitible home for me now, I thought about this for a few days, Now I want a Semi-Peaceful Enviroment.
What in gaia i see is. Peaceful. Gaia is inactive, im inactive in gaia. The reason i dont play. Is, Im in gaia. Too peaceful, Too inactive. also Rules are too strict on me in gaia I cant go on living in gaia.

Statement of Good Faith:
I know i Got denied before, Page 3 + 4 i beleive. But now, i dont think gaia is suitible. And if it isnt suitible enough, life is life. -Thank you

Reactions: Notme

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your name:
Idk_a_name

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Dagon

I Dont want to stay in gaia, I dont have Many friends in gaia, But in dagon i Have a few, I would also like The freedom of Pvp, Gaia is too boring for me, When i first joined primordia, I Wanted a peaceful Family, But now that has changed. Dagon Will be my True Home, Aswell as gaia being Mostly Inactive.

My friends, friends are better then Peace, Even if i do get raided in Dagon and i Become poor. I will still have one thing, Friends > Pixels. Rules are too strict on me in gaia I cant go on living in gaia.

Gaia isnt a suitible home for me now, I thought about this for a few days, Now I want a Semi-Peaceful Enviroment.
What in gaia i see is. Peaceful. Gaia is inactive, im inactive in gaia. The reason i dont play. Is, Im in gaia. Too peaceful, Too inactive. also Rules are too strict on me in gaia I cant go on living in gaia.

Statement of Good Faith:
I know i Got denied before, Page 3 + 4 i beleive. But now, i dont think gaia is suitible. And if it isnt suitible enough, life is life. -Thank you
Just a note: Dagon, and every other family has no PvP unless a family becomes enemies.

Reactions: Idk_a_name

Duderox999

Reaction score
Hi, um.... So embarrassing story really, i was in gaia for reasons i will not say, and i accidentally clicked the sign for rank up, so now im a gaia-ite. I need outta the family. Simple mistake sorry, ive already been granted to leave Aeres, so i figured i didnt need to re-apply. Thanks in advance -Duderox999

Duderox999

Reaction score
Your name: Duderox999

Your Family: Gaia

Requested Family: Freelance/Not In a Family

Reasons for not staying in your current family: I never meant to join gaia, twas a derp, accidentally clicked the sign :p

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: See above

Why this move is necessary: See above

Statement of Good Faith: Sorry about that :/ wont happen again. And ive been granted freelance from Aeres once, so i dont think i need to really make a detailed one :p Thanks

Reactions: Idk_a_name

Idk_a_name

Reaction score
Just a note: Dagon, and every other family has no PvP unless a family becomes enemies.
i know, Dagon has pvp with enimies, And im not sure who the enemys of dagon is at the moment [Havent been playing much because of irl]

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Your name:
jammy001
Your current rank on the server:
Trusted
Your Family:
Dagon
Requested Family:
Freelance
I feel like my family is in 1 day and then out the next day. People talking behind my back. Im just sick of it.
I wouldnt have to deal with all this drama.
I beleive this is the best choice I have right now. I wouldnt want it to come down to me leaving all together.
Statement of Good Faith:
I would greatly appreciate it if I could be taken out of my curret family. I beleive this is the best choice for me.

If you would like me to add more to this let me know.

• Sad
Reactions: Notme

Kiwithehuman

Reaction score
Your name:
KiwiTheHuman

Citizen

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
None

Well, I didnt really know what I was doing at first. Now that I think about it, I dont really like being in a family.

I just dont want the boundries of being in a family. I want to be free.

I just don't like being in a family, Thats much.

Statement of Good Faith:
I just want to be a freelance, Wont bother you again. Sorry for wasting your time.

kimmyminer

Reaction score
Your name:
kimmyminer

Your Family:
dagon

Requested Family:
none

i want to see the whole map but the other families are killing me :(

if i am in no family they dont have reason to kill me

i want to see this DAMN NICE map

Statement of Good Faith: i wont troll people

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
i want to see the whole map but the other families are killing me :(

if i am in no family they dont have reason to kill me

i want to see this DAMN NICE map
Uh, hate to burst your bubble, but if families see a random citizen walking through their city, something bad will happen x)

Diago21

Reaction score
Your name: Diago21
(In-game name)

Your current rank on the server: Citizen
(Citizen, Nobility etc)

Your Family: Primus
(The family you are currently in)

Requested Family: The Republic of Chernobus
(The family you want to transfer to)

Reasons for not staying in your current family: At first Primus was a great family, it had a good leader and a really nice capitol. After a while I had a very large period of inactivity on Primordia due to lack of interest, I believe this is because I was sick of all the generic wars and politics and the fact that everything took ages to happen.
(A persuasive argument on why you feel your current family isn't suitable)

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: I'd like to start my own community, I guess you could say I don't want to be bound by the rules of other factions, although I'd be happy to trade with them I just want to be able to forge my own path and see something through to the end.
(Why do you want to transfer to THAT family in particular)

Why this move is necessary: Primus also seems be rather inactive, although that could just be due to the time zones that everyone is in and I often head up to Orken or Arcem to find it completely deserted even when the server has a lot of people online.
(Why do you have to make this move? Why can't you stay how it is?)

Statement of Good Faith: Please allow me to swap out of the families to forge my own path, It would mean a lot to me.

Love,
Diago

wateronflamz

Reaction score
Your name:wateronflamz

Citizen

Your Family:
Gaia
Requested Family:
No family
Well at first Gaia was very fun but as time went on i started to feel that i really had nothing to offer i think that with no way to help im just dead weight, also i feel that the family politics take away from the experience for me.

Like jayfeather21 I think the RPG aspects of the server are neat and fun but I want to experience them like a normal survival server.
With no way to help gaia I feel that Im not needed there, i would like to leave

Statement of Good Faith:
Nothing to put here that i have not already said.

T

TBDWFE1

Your name: TBDWFE1
Your current rank: Citizen
Your family: Dagon
Requested family: No family
Reason for not staying in current family: Before i was in Dagon i was a lone wolf and i found the server MUCH more fun in those days. I want the server to be fun and enjoyable for me. Also Dagon are allied with too many people. I like to be an enemy of many.
Reasons to request to be in chosen family: As said before, i found the server MUCH more enjoyable when i had no family, and i had more freedom.
Why this is necessary: So i can enjoy the server a lot more.
Statement of good faith: I apologise for wasting any time, and i will understand any decision. The thing is, i want this server to the best it can be for me. This is how.

Reactions: Friendy
D

dhall

Your name: dhall10
Your family: Aeres
Reason for not staying in current family: I would like to have the freedom to build in my own designs and choose who to be friends with. Also I feel the server is much more fun when you have the freedom to do what you like.
Reasons to request to be in chosen family: As I have said I wold like the freedom to be able to make my own style buildings and live on my own or with whoever I want.
Why this is necessary: So that I can have more fun on the server and invite more friends to come to the server and live with me.
Statement of good faith: I don't want to waste anyone's time but I really want to leave this family and I think it would benefit everyone because there is no point having people on the server that don't want to be where they are.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your name: dhall10
Your family: Aeres
Reason for not staying in current family: I would like to have the freedom to build in my own designs and choose who to be friends with. Also I feel the server is much more fun when you have the freedom to do what you like.
Reasons to request to be in chosen family: As I have said I wold like the freedom to be able to make my own style buildings and live on my own or with whoever I want.
Why this is necessary: So that I can have more fun on the server and invite more friends to come to the server and live with me.
Statement of good faith: I don't want to waste anyone's time but I really want to leave this family and I think it would benefit everyone because there is no point having people on the server that don't want to be where they are.
I'd just like to say, In Aeres you can live where ever you want, And build whatever you like, You can also live with whoever you want. Unless It's in an Official Town/City then you'd need permission.

D

dhall

I'd just like to say, In Aeres you can live where ever you want, And build whatever you like, You can also live with whoever you want. Unless It's in an Official Town/City then you'd need permission.
IK this, but also I want to live with TBDWFE1 and he isn't in Aeres, plus, being in Aeres means we could get raided and there are people that we can't raid, whereas it would be safer to live in a secret place in the wilderness.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
IK this, but also I want to live with TBDWFE1 and he isn't in Aeres, plus, being in Aeres means we could get raided and there are people that we can't raid, whereas it would be safer to live in a secret place in the wilderness.
You can both live in the Freezone without having to leave Aeres; And Freelancers also get raided; Alot, Due to there being no rules with the families about raiding Freelancers they are targeted the most.