Changing Families...

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Duffie, Just create a ticket, (with /ticket new <reason>) saying that you need a chest un-lwc'd and a Controller+ will come and unlock it for you, If @1Koakuma1 won't come back, for some reason.
We already got it covered, Uht. :p

Hopefully we won't have to get re-railed back into family changes. Feels like a divorce.

aleeyana

Distinguished
Donor
Reaction score
Your name:
Aleeyana

Your Family:

Gaia

Requested Family:
Dagon

Reasons for not staying in your current family:
Gaia is a nice place, but I don't feel like we're getting anywhere. I've been playing for a while and I also don't seem to be making any new friends. I feel kind of lonely. On top of that, when I first joined I didn't think that I would try PvP but once I started leveling up and fighting monsters I realized that maybe PvP would be something I'd do well at.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family:
Gaia is peaceful and Dagon is not. I'd like to switch to Dagon because I feel that, that's where the action is at! Another reason is because all my buddies are there and I wouldn't feel as lonely in Dagon. Dagon is an amazing place and I'm sure I would be a great addition to the Dagon family.

Why this move is necessary:
Gaia might have been the place for me at the beginning, but now I find that the things I was looking forward to in Gaia are definitely in Dagon.

Statement of Good Faith:

I'm sorry for causing you trouble, but Dagon is where I should've been. I won't ask for another change ever again.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Since martianmartin cant get on forums I maked this for her ;D

Your name:
Martianmartin

Your Family:

Gaia

Requested Family:
Primus

I clicked the wrong sign. And I am sorry for that.

Everyone I know is in this famely, and I find it the best famely.

I tought everyone I play with were in gaia, But They are in Primus. So It would be nice to play with them

Statement of Good Faith:

I am sorry for clicking the wrong sign, and I will try to not cause trouble in the future!

Ahiya

Reaction score
Bah, every time I see people switching from Gaia to Dagon because of PvP, I die a little inside.

You guys seem to think Dagon is SUPERHARDCOREPVP24/7NONSTOPRAIDEVERYONE
I agree with you lolpie, Dagon is NOT a hardcore PvP-all-day-fight-4EVER type of deal, we're very strict about going off and raiding another family...

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Your name: K1ngHoward

Your Family: None

Requested Family: Aeres

Reasons for not staying in your current family: Not in a family. Wanted to participate in the family side of primordia instead of just the survival aspect.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: Uhtr wanted some assistance and asked me to join seems like a great family :D

Why this move is necessary: I can't seem to join by right-clicking the sign. So i made this so i can be put in that family. All it says when i right-click the sign is: "you do not have the rank to join this family".

Statement of Good Faith:I would love to help uhtr5r and aeres with any projects that they have and would also love to participate with the community instead of just playing alone.

Summer10

Reaction score
Your name: K1ngHoward

Your Family: None

Requested Family: Aeres

Reasons for not staying in your current family: Not in a family. Wanted to participate in the family side of primordia instead of just the survival aspect.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: Uhtr wanted some assistance and asked me to join seems like a great family :D

Why this move is necessary: I can't seem to join by right-clicking the sign. So i made this so i can be put in that family. All it says when i right-click the sign is: "you do not have the rank to join this family".

Statement of Good Faith:I would love to help uhtr5r and aeres with any projects that they have and would also love to participate with the community instead of just playing alone.
A lot of the ops seem to go to aeres, and you being an op might be the cause of the error you get. That is all.

HatoSmato

Reaction score
Your name: Cameronisthebest

Your Family: Aeres

Requested Family: Freelancer
Reasons for not staying in your current family: I have been apart of Aeres for quite a bit and it just doesn't really suit me at all.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: Don't want to be in any other family so i shall freelance.
Why this move is necessary: I feel as Aeres doesn't suit me and i just want to solo it out from here on

Statement of Good Faith: Wont make a mistake about Families again, read up about them on wiki a bit more and see which one i shall be turning to.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Your name:
Prizyms

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
None.

I was recently raided while logged off. Many members of Gaia hold a grudge against me. I do not wish to be a member any longer.

I do not want to be tied to the constraints of a family. I want to do what I want, when I want. I can live off the land. I can be a loner, like in the Warriors books.

Like I said, many people do not wish for me to stay in Gaia. I don't want to aggravate people any longer.

Statement of Good Faith:
Thank you for reading. I promise to be a good and respectable freelancer, and I will have good experience while alone.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Your name:
Amoriea

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
None

This is just my alternative character and I see no reason for it to be in my family... Plus, it's my friend's account. :p

You start off in no family, and I don't see a reason for my alt to be in a family.

I don't want to fill in for Gaia on this character, and if my friend comes to Primordia to try it out for a few, she won't be completely confused.

Statement of Good Faith:
If this request is unnecessary, I'm sorry to bother you.

gettinthere

Reaction score
@UltimateBudgie
I was recently raided while logged off. Many members of Gaia hold a grudge against me. I do not wish to be a member any longer.

Like I said, many people do not wish for me to stay in Gaia. I don't want to aggravate people any longer.
It's not that I want you out of Gaia. But I do have a grudge against you for griefing my redstone. And you say you were raided on the 16th. You do realize that raiding and PVP is off. You keep changing your story. For proof...

http://imgur.com/a/ZTLEz#0

Edit: I'm not sure if this would be the right place to discuss matters like this.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Your name:
Amoriea

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
None

This is just my alternative character and I see no reason for it to be in my family... Plus, it's my friend's account. :p

You start off in no family, and I don't see a reason for my alt to be in a family.

I don't want to fill in for Gaia on this character, and if my friend comes to Primordia to try it out for a few, she won't be completely confused.

Statement of Good Faith:
If this request is unnecessary, I'm sorry to bother you.
FFFFF

You scared me for a second Duff :(