CAPITALISM MAFIA

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
very important detail I forgot

there's an autocrat in the game that is a 3rd party role where if town wins and they're alive they win instead so u gotta find em and every day they're alive I tell y'all so you know (BUT I FORGOT yikes)

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

erik5456

Reaction score
Alright well with that useful tidbit of information, I think we should either lynch Jolt, ComputerGuy, or Runemen.

ComputerGuy and Runemen are sorta self-explanatory since they're 2 outstanding distinctive countries at the moment and that could very possibly mean one's the autocrat. Im guessing ComputerGuy though since the autocrat would most probably be some sort of SK third-party role which makes sense with what everyone else is mentioning.

As for Jolt, What are the odds that the entire mafia is in one country? Low obviously. But what if we had one member in EACH country? It's going out on a string somewhat but I'm thinking of it in a flavour way too where the mafia would want to get rid of the current leaders and replace those leaders with themselves.

I'm also worried though that maybe ComputerGuy could also be a third-party role or there could be an American third party could be with the goal of eliminating the British? Idk too many possibilities to consider and 2 town PR roles being gone means that caution is necessary.

Ender, no idea what the clapping means. Care to extend on what exactly it was or happened? Like any special details?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Christmas is here, my birthday is tomorrow and other birthdays and celebrations swiftly follow, I will also be working night shifts.

no idea how much I will read and respond here, sorry my somewhat absence

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I don't think we should lynch based on peoples countries. We have no idea if they even have anything to do with peoples alignment, and if it has it would be easy for people to just lie about their country. I think and we should just go after someone who we are suspicious of or someone who is not active or contributing/cooperating. I still would like to lynch webpaige, or perhaps TheWeak. I believe we will get more information of how/if alignment and role is connected to the country or political party, next day anyway.

erik5456

Reaction score
Gonna have to disagree with the country thing. 2 outliers in a game like mafia is generally significant. And although its quite possible someones lying about their country, there's no way someone could easily lie about the person in government they were since we'd be able to find some form of discrepancy.

All this aside, ya we should go after suspicious people. Don't really see webpaige or TheWeak as suspicious. But THIS

Remember, a lot of people haven't even shared their country. As I said, I wouldn't have thought it'd make sense to have mafia as one country (though I guess its possible). People that haven't shared their countries are much more likely to be mafia (and I am actually town, not 3rd party either).

We need to press people who haven't shared yet, or who seem to be inactive
just seems like the easiest and most non-chalant way of trying to get others to ignore the misalignment in countries here. Was the only who hadn't shared and even then. Why would mafia need to wait out on sharing their countries? This plus the Ireland factor seems very non-town

!vote ComputerGuy_

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I actually managed to miss weak's post about what countries everyone was from, so I should have just asked Ender for his country. It makes sense somebody in a lone country would be suspicious, however at the time of me posting nobody had claimed they were from Ireland, mostly it was Australia and the US.
If I were not town, I then it wouldn't make sense for me to, a) announce before most people had said, and b) announce my country as being something which would attract attention to myself by being the sole member in a country. I'd imagine that Mafia will be hiding in one of the larger countries for this reason, and possibly have replied near the end.

Another good option for Mafia is claiming British. At this point, only jolt is remaining, and the other members of the UK are dead. It wouldn't seem suspicious to be in the UK, and nobody can be there to confirm he is from the UK. On the other hand to this, I'd have thought there would be more than just 2 people from the UK in the game, so perhaps not.

Reading through, it seems Rune was the second last to state his country? If you wanted to lynch someone from a sole country, then Rune would make more sense as he would have had time to read through everyone else's country, rather than me announcing first. Still, attracting unwanted attention isn't a great strat.

Not sure who to lynch at this point, there isn't a huge amount to go on

• Optimistic

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I still would like to lynch webpaige, or perhaps TheWeak.
I still don't see how I'm suspicious. And Weak is only suspicious for following the #1 rule of mafia (never trust Inffy), right?
If they are antitown I don't see why Rune or Comp wouldn't just have lied. By saying their countries they both made themselves big lynch targets, and also considering they were one of the last to claim, they probably knew so, so I find it odd why they just didn't lie.
What if mafia/third party people lied and joined America/Australia? Could be a reason why it's unbalanced?

Also Enderfive Jeb Bush has said "please clap" so it could be related? He's in the conservative party so it'd fit the theme.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So me stating that I'm Canadian is making me a lynch target know? I held back for a second in case there was someone else who would be in case it was a mafia trying to claim that they were Canadian. In this country thing, we made ourselves easy targets for Maf. There is also basically one notable Canadian politician which Notty pointed out so if I waited and someone claimed, it would be easy to CC.

It's interesting to note that all of these counties are ex-colonies of the British empire as you see no one coming from France or any other country in the EU who are westernised.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Double post

Jolt is most likely Theresa May and/or OHHHH JEREMY CORBYN.

If that's the case, there is most likely one mafia in each of the countries with many people in them such as the US and Australia. Like Eric pointed out, it's weird that it's so wildly unbalanced that most likely, someone switched to the other country. For example, there isn't a lot of notable politicians for Aus so maybe we should target that group of people?

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I think we should be lynching from the american pool. It seems like if the mafia are from another country it would be an easy country to claim to be a part of. Also im 99% sure jivvi made Ted Cruz our serial killer since that makes perfect sense. And since I doubt whomever that is claimed anything other than american that would be another reason to lynch between them.

I'm gonna throw my vote on Iggish just because he is one of the last few to claim american.

Unvote
Vote Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
I think we should be lynching from the american pool. It seems like if the mafia are from another country it would be an easy country to claim to be a part of. Also im 99% sure jivvi made Ted Cruz our serial killer since that makes perfect sense. And since I doubt whomever that is claimed anything other than american that would be another reason to lynch between them.

I'm gonna throw my vote on Iggish just because he is one of the last few to claim american.

Unvote
Vote Iggish
If you are going to use that reasoning, are there any specific reasons you picked me over ender who claimed last out of everyone, let alone the Americans?

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
On you its just a strong gut feeling.
You also though I was a guy :thinking:
lmao that'd be hilarious but i'm not sure how it would work exactly

guess we'll see more as the game progresses
Maybe like a cult or arsonist? I can't see how it relates to anything currently though

• Haha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well I think my stupid little strategy has gone on for long enough and is no longer of any use so

surprise, I'm re-birthed on Christmas day, am I Jesus??? nah

hi losers <3

I was originally quiet because I didn't have anything to contribute, but then when the conversation began to shift towards the fact that I wasn't speaking, it gave me an idea and I decided it might be a useful idea to evoke conversation, not by my usual means of tagging and pestering everyone, but by doing the exact opposite and not speaking. That way, there'd be something to talk about as town, people would share their opinions, maybe there'd be some finger pointing, and then we could use the conversations that were brought about by my silence as a way to get reads. I didn't foresee any other conversation starters or much discussion coming up so I decided to go for it.

I knew that doing this was taking a huge risk since it was entirely possible that I'd be lynched, but I figured, I'm always suspicious and up for a lynch anyway, and besides, if I was truly mafia, doing this would be really stupid of me, which I could point out and hopefully stop any lynch from happening on me.

If anyone's wondering why it would be a really bad idea for a mafia member to do what I did, it's because, there are two likely possible endings to my little plan, if I kept it going:

1) The following day, when nobody else was silenced (because the silencer doesn't exist, and I made him up as mafia[ha slip XD]), it'd be really suspicious of me to be the only silenced person, people would think I did the same tactic as last time where I made up an attack on myself so that I'd look innocent, and I'd be lynched

2) The way to ensure that ^ doesn't happen is for the entire mafia team to take it in turns pretending to be silenced so that it looks legit, but then, once one of us is revealed to be mafia, which would inevitably happen at some point, it'd be pretty obvious what was going on and the lynch list would consist of all of us who pretended to be silenced, because the silencer only really makes sense as a mafia role so they wouldn't target their own team so it'd look like a staged plan, and we'd all die and lose

There was also the possibility that there is genuinely a silencer, but during last night us mafia formed a plan to not silence anyone, have me pretend to be silenced, then proceed to silence townies for the rest of the game, all to make me look innocent, which would make sense tbh since I'd probably be the most likely to be lynched, but I guess the fact that I'm speaking now kinda stops this theory in its tracks anyways.

But I don't think me being silenced is a conversation point anymore and I've got enough reads to go on for now so I'm gonna stop and talk again <3

So onto my reads... my reads this game are really tiny, I've had 100x more difficulty getting vibes this game than any other game in the past I think, which is why I haven't really been in any kind of rush to say anything, because I don't have any strong reads on anyone at all. But I do have at least SOMETHING, so without further ado, my (extremely tentative) reads so far are as follows:

Anti-town: ComputerGuy_, Aqua, Danni
Town: Ooglie101, Oak63, Arelic, erik5456

Pretty neutral on everyone else. Rune and Iggish are giving me some weird vibes but it's smaller than comp/aqua/danni. And paige seems more defensive and reactive than usual but I'm not really sure what to make of that, since she wasn't like that when she was Mafia. And I also have reasons to slightly lean towards trusting Unusual but there's also a post of his which I found a bit weird (which I'll discuss later on) so I haven't put him on my town-read list yet, but if I had to choose between Town or Mafia for him, I'd probably tentatively say Town right now.

I'll explain my reads. I did already have a huge post written up, explaining them already and writing notes on observations I'd made, but that got deleted :(. But I'm gonna try to re-write it all now.

So, first of all, why I'm suspicious of Comp, Aqua and Danni. I'll bold their names so that it's easier to refer back to in this big post.

For Comp, most of it is vibes. The thing is with comp, I can't tell whether he's anti-town or has an important town role, but I think it's one of those. The first thing that stuck out as kinda odd to me was this:
Oh sorry, I don't have anything to add,and nobody really seems suspicious at the moment, so I'll just vote HK because its HK
vote HKCaker
Well how about we broaden your horizons?

What's your opinion on Arelic being the first one to bring up the fact that Infected hadn't posted yet?
Arelic is usually quite observant from what I can tell, although it is slightly suspicious
So you say nobody seems suspicious and that you don't have anything to add, and then Oak asks you about Arelic, and then you say she's slightly suspicious. Seems legit. Maybe you just hadn't considered it, or by "slightly suspicious" you meant "not significantly suspicious enough for me to mention", but it just seemed weird to me. Also, what did you mean by "usually quite observant from what I can tell"? What are you basing that off of, exactly? I don't recall her being particularly observant in a previous game, but maybe I'm mistaken, or maybe you're using other interactions with her outside of Mafia for this statement, but it feels like it's your excuse for being able to stay on the fence.

Then, these posts:
Remember, a lot of people haven't even shared their country. As I said, I wouldn't have thought it'd make sense to have mafia as one country (though I guess its possible). People that haven't shared their countries are much more likely to be mafia (and I am actually town, not 3rd party either).

We need to press people who haven't shared yet, or who seem to be inactive
I actually managed to miss weak's post about what countries everyone was from, so I should have just asked Ender for his country. It makes sense somebody in a lone country would be suspicious, however at the time of me posting nobody had claimed they were from Ireland, mostly it was Australia and the US.
If I were not town, I then it wouldn't make sense for me to, a) announce before most people had said, and b) announce my country as being something which would attract attention to myself by being the sole member in a country. I'd imagine that Mafia will be hiding in one of the larger countries for this reason, and possibly have replied near the end.

Another good option for Mafia is claiming British. At this point, only jolt is remaining, and the other members of the UK are dead. It wouldn't seem suspicious to be in the UK, and nobody can be there to confirm he is from the UK. On the other hand to this, I'd have thought there would be more than just 2 people from the UK in the game, so perhaps not.

Reading through, it seems Rune was the second last to state his country? If you wanted to lynch someone from a sole country, then Rune would make more sense as he would have had time to read through everyone else's country, rather than me announcing first. Still, attracting unwanted attention isn't a great strat.

Not sure who to lynch at this point, there isn't a huge amount to go on
Both of these posts seem suspicious to me, because they're both essentially Comp holding a mirror in front of himself to deflect the light onto somebody else. The "Remember, a lot of people haven't even shared their country" line felt SO off. But I'm not sure if he said that as in "not everyone has shared their country, so maybe there'll be more from Ireland", or "remember, there are others who haven't even shared their country, so they're more suspicious than me." I'm inclined to believe the latter, which I just find suspicious. And his general point seems to be "Focus on those of us who haven't shared our country!" "Rune's claim was more suspicious than mine, go for him!" None of it seems particularly useful for town, and none of it seems like a townie trying to find scum. It just seems overly defensive, and it doesn't seem town-like to pull another person (Rune) in front of you to take the bullet, for a reason you don't agree with, just because it matches the accuser's criteria better for a lynch. Also, your point about Rune doesn't even make sense I don't think? If I'm understanding you correctly, you say that you're unlikely to be Mafia because if you were Mafia you'd wait to see what the majority claimed and fit in with the pattern, so why do you think Rune is likely Mafia when he, after waiting and seeing the pattern, still claimed an unusual country?

But as I said, most of my suspicion on Comp is just vibes. The other stuff can be explained away, but my vibes on him are what makes me the most suspicious. He's acting very different from before, I think. He seems a lot more defensive than usual. Usually he's really nonchalant and doesn't seem to care, but he's different this time around, because he's actually trying lol. But I'm not sure if this is because he's anti-town or if it's because he has an important role that he doesn't want to die with.

Next, the reason I find Aqua suspicious is because of his tendency to copy other people, in what looks like an attempt at a bandwagon initiation.
Agreed, high likelihood Infected has been silenced/censored or whatever it is that will prevent him from posting.

Arelic did you consider this at all when you brought up the fact that he hasn't yet posted?
Likewise if there were a censorer, they would definitely target inf due to his... bombastic posting. Then again, infs equally aware of this, so could be some dumb plan but I don't see inf have enough forethought to think of something like this.

As Claire was the first accuser I guess we should point the spotlight on her.
Just realised Oak posted pretty much the exact same thing as me, I'm tired ok :[
This is the first time it happens, where he says we should focus on Arelic as the first 'accuser', right after Oak tags her, then says that he didn't see that Oak said it and blames it on him being tired. Two things I find weird here. One, why did he call Arelic the first 'accuser'? What did Arelic accuse me of exactly? She just pointed out that I wasn't speaking, I don't see how that's an accusation. Two, how did you notice what Oak said, after you posted, not before, and blame this on being tired? I just can't see how that would happen tbh. On top of that I just get vibes that you're lying. It just feels really inauthentic, and I think you copied what Oak said as a way to fit in with town.

It happens again where you copy other people, twice:
Sorry for not replying sooner, forgot about this game. Nothing really has happened yet? Maybe except for how Inffy hasn't posted anything yet, I see two possibilities: he is knowingly not speaking, or he is actually silenced. The latter makes no sense because it doesn't make sense to have a silencer in a FORUM mafia game, but hey this is Eacape restart mafia so it's certainly possible(would be dumb as fuck tho).

The former makes more sense because everytime Inffy is mafia, he makes himself have a negative ability day1 or some dumb shit. I think he does this because he wants to confuse town. So Inffy if you're town pls speak(if ur mafia don't)

Vote Inffy
NGL this does seem exactly like something inf would do tbh

• Lynching inf would determine whether or not there is a silencer

• I don't think just because arelic was the first to accuse inf that she's scummy, at this point we're grasping at straws and infs silence is definitely the most fishy thing here.

• It's day 1 so we have to stick to tradition

All that in mind I'm in favour of an inf vote (unless anything else comes up):

vote inf
"this does seem exactly like something inf would do tbh"

Well that's weird, because earlier you seemed to believe that it was something I wouldn't have the "forethought" to do:
Likewise if there were a censorer, they would definitely target inf due to his... bombastic posting. Then again, infs equally aware of this, so could be some dumb plan but I don't see inf have enough forethought to think of something like this.
What changed?

And again here:
Just throwing this out here because we don't have much information to go off of right now, I'm getting the vibe that paige is the silencer, if one exists. She's been focusing on Inffy exclusively and wondering if Inffy's there even after people have mentioned that Inffy's been rating posts.
I do think inf Paige was a PR role (town or maf) she would target inf night 1, so you could be on to something.
Obviously the copying thing can easily be explained away as just someone who happens to be agreeing a lot with other people, but it's happened three times in the space of 5 pages and it's a pattern so maybe it means something, and Aqua's weird opinion change on me, and also his willingness to put the spotlight on Arelic since she was the first 'accuser', even though that isn't true, seems weird, and makes me slightly suspicious of him. Also vibes. I feel like, when Aqua's town, he's a bit more energized by the theories he has. I don't get that impression this game. For example:

OK well if you're the republic of Ireland then that makes me more suspicious of you:

As you're not connected to Britain via the UK, and it seems English politicians have been flipping inno that makes me feel like you're a 3rd party since you're not one of the big 3 nations. Likewise since British politicians regardless of their stature (With Boris Johnson flipping inno even tho in most circumstances he'd be considered a "villain") have flipped inno and Southern Ireland has always been iffy with the UK due to Northern Ireland, more so recently, it makes me believe you're not a town sided 3rd party either.

that's just my thoughts.
Overall, Aqua reminds me of the game where he was mafia last time with Foggy, Oak, Mulb and me. He's a bit dazed and floaty, unfocused and airy, if that makes any sense. But maybe he's just a disinterested and dispassionate townie.

Finally, I have a really bad but maybe correct(!) reason for suspecting Danni, entirely based on his joke post at the start of the game. He tagged Jivvi and said that he was being inactive. I found this weird because, although it was a joke, and I may be looking way too deeply into this, but as a townie, my first assumption when night was taking so long was that the Mafia were holding the night up. Y'know, because the Mafia usually are responsible if night is taking long, because they have to discuss things and then do their actions and stuff, so it takes longer than just a PR choosing who to visit for example. But Danni seemed to assume Jivvi was the one being inactive, and ALTHOUGH IT WAS A JOKE, I just found that a bit weird and imagined him being Mafia, and they'd recently submitted their night action, and so Danni assumed night was ready to be over and that's what gave him the idea of Jivvi being inactive and that's what gave him the inspiration for calling Jivvi out on it. But I agree that this suspicion is pretty trashy but I'M STILL SUSPICIOUS!

So onto my town-reads.

Ooglie is one person that I feel like I can trust the most right now. Tbh I always trust oog though but I am fairly convinced he's town this game.
i mean it would low key make sense for there to be some silencer/censorer (wow that used to be me!) in a political game or whatever
i summon thee Runemen4 for not speaking
(there might be others but i just looked at 1 name on the playerlist -\_(._.)_/-
tbh i think y'all are reading too much into it
um inf rated my post oh no but idk he was supposed to do that to aqua so it might be a get out of jail free card in the future when he's like 'lol i wasnt ACTUALLY silence and i never lied cos i rated oogs post and not aquas!!!!!!!!'

tbh i havent checked aquas post either so brb
woa nvm he rated my post about paige being a manly man oh no
which is after aquas post
so he did see it and just didnt respond
maybe he cant respond directly to the question but that oh no is meant to mean that he can't speak

tbh i feel like inf is lying about it now
also Nottykitten dont think i haven't realised you made a meme post instantly and haven't commented on anything since :eyes:
First of all, he changes his opinion on the scenario of me being silenced pretty easily, which suggests to me that he's more concerned with getting to the truth of the situation than worrying about coming across as flaky or suspicious. Second, he's prodding people, which I think he usually refrains from doing when he's scum because he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. Third, his "y'all are reading too much into it" seems townie to me because I think he'd benefit from such wasted discussion as a mafia because the more time the town wastes putting another townie (Arelic, assuming she's town) in the spotlight, the better for the mafia. If Arelic is mafia then maybe oog (as well as HK, which I'll talk about later) should be considered, but I also town-read Arelic right now, because... #segway

Arelic seems like she has town motivations to me. Last game she was very passive and it seemed like her main priority was not seeming suspicious, but this game her mind seems to be geared towards pushing town forward, and she's actually speaking up and pointing fingers and bringing things to our attention which seem useful. Like, if I didn't know the silencer thing was garbage, I'd completely agree with her assessment of paige.

These two posts in particular make me tentatively town-read her, and her rather drastic (if my memory is right) change in playstyle means I lean towards trusting her, for now.
I have to say I find it a bit odd that Inffy hasn't said anything yet (because we got to page 50 on day 1 last game with his help) even though he's been rating posts
Just throwing this out here because we don't have much information to go off of right now, I'm getting the vibe that paige is the silencer, if one exists. She's been focusing on Inffy exclusively and wondering if Inffy's there even after people have mentioned that Inffy's been rating posts.
Next, I'm also slightly town-reading Oak, for very similar reasons. Usually, I think, he's very passive and doesn't let himself get into the limelight, and usually he's scum, but this game he's taking risks and putting pressure onto people and doing his own little scumhunting moves (at least, that's how I'm interpreting his actions), putting pressure on Arelic, asking for Unusual_Dood's opinion on her, so I lean towards town-reading him atm. But it's kinda too early for me to feel confident in this, and he could just be more 'into' the game this time around because he took a break from playing Mafia, and that could be the explanation for his change in playstyle. Or maybe I'm just remembering his playstyle incorrectly.

Agreed, high likelihood Infected has been silenced/censored or whatever it is that will prevent him from posting.

Arelic did you consider this at all when you brought up the fact that he hasn't yet posted?
Infected has already been tagged before, so the answer is probably yes.

Also considering I haven't gotten a response from Arelic yet.

unvote Nottykitten
vote ARelic
Well how about we broaden your horizons?

What's your opinion on Arelic being the first one to bring up the fact that Infected hadn't posted yet?
I also slightly trust erik because his actions seem pro-town to me, getting the discussion about names going and stuff, but I don't know how good at the game he is, so he could just be a sneaky Mafia, so my trust in him is tentative for now. Also I was a bit confused by his original post when he suggested the idea for revealing names, because he made it obvious that we'd be doing it to suss out the odd ones out, which kinda defeated the point since the Mafia could then just switch names (though Notty pointed out later on that it'd still be useful in that it'd restrict them in terms of claiming an ability, but erik didn't seem to consider that), but I don't think that was necessarily done on purpose, but I'm not sure. It could have been his way of pretending to be helpful when in reality he didn't genuinely want to help, shown by the fact that his tactic wasn't as useful for town as it could have been (imo), maybe because he didn't have that mindset, because he's not town. Or something.

As for countries and stuff, personally I find it unlikely that they're significant. It just doesn't seem like Jivvi's style to structure a game like that, but what do I know of Jivvi's style I guess. Although, this game is called 'Capitalism Mafia', so is it possible that the Mafia are politicians who advocate for capitalism or something? Oh and yeah, I'm from the USA.

(here is where I cut the post in two because I have too many words)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A few extra notes of things I've picked up on so far:

- When Oak tagged Arelic about pointing out my silence first, HK was quick in there to lift any potential pressure that may have been on Arelic at the time. I don't think either are likely to be Mafia at this point but if one of Arelic/HK turn out to be Mafia, this may indicate they're on a team together

As Claire was the first accuser I guess we should point the spotlight on her.
I personally think it is quite obvious that inf was not posting somehow. Taking into consideration that he usually posts a lot and that he had been rating posts, the info was all there. Arelic was just first to connect the dots.
- Enderfive were you told you were given "a" clap or do you maybe have Gonorrhea??? Also what do you mean by "pretty much it"? Is there more to it than what you've said?

like i got a message when the day started that i received a clap

that's pretty much it so i'm as confused about it as you are
- HK, Notty and Iggish defended me <3 I have to admit it makes me sliiiiightly trust them a little more, especially HK since he was the first to defend me, Notty second, and then Iggish just kinda supported them, so that doesn't really make me feel anything in regards to him because he could easily have just done that as Mafia to fit in. So the impact it has on my reads of them declines the later they defended me I guess. But HK could easily have just done that to look innocent when I was lynched, just like I did when Jivvi was being lynched that time, so who knows.

- TWG and paige were the two who I noticed were mostly in favour of me pretending to be silenced as a tactic. Paige in particular. She seemed pretty happy to believe that I wasn't silenced, asking if I was aware the game had started, even when I'd rated posts and people had pointed that out. She explained that as tiredness, which maybe is right, but I do find it slightly odd. Aqua seemingly also ended up feeling like I was making my silence up but he was unsure at the start. It'd make sense for the Mafia to be the ones sceptical about me genuinely being silenced, since they'd know that there isn't a silencer role - well at least, there wasn't one in their Mafia squad, so the other possibilities are that 1) it's a town role, which just seems pointless because why would a town role benefit at all from silencing someone, or 2) it's a separate Mafia member who doesn't have access to their chat or something, and both of those possibilities probably seem unlikely so it'd make sense that they'd lean towards me making it up as some kind of third party anti-town role.

- Danni said this:
I wonder if all the maf are from the same country or not, huh
Which was a bit weird since I would have liked to keep that unsaid in case the Mafia didn't think to change their country names but maybe he just didn't think about it that way

- TWG seems to be a capitalistic politician??? I know I'm town and I'm left-wing according to a really quick google search, what's everyone else's political standing?
Hello there fellow capitalistic politicans, im from Australia
Paige also may be capitalistic?
Also Enderfive Jeb Bush has said "please clap" so it could be related? He's in the conservative party so it'd fit the theme.
Specifying that Jeb is in the conservative party, as a way to justify it fitting the game, makes me wonder whether her politician is also in the conservative party, and she thought all of them were or something.

So if it turns out that Mafia = capitalists, then I'd suggest we start looking at TWG and paige.

- Comp said this:
Another good option for Mafia is claiming British. At this point, only jolt is remaining, and the other members of the UK are dead. It wouldn't seem suspicious to be in the UK, and nobody can be there to confirm he is from the UK.
What did you mean by this ComputerGuy_? Also, why do you think it's so unlikely that Mafia are all from one country? What makes you think that exactly? I know you later backed up that idea by referring to the small number of people claiming to be from UK/Australia but what made you think this concept was unlikely before that? Same question to you erik5456 since you also said it would be low chance of them being in the same country.
As for Jolt, What are the odds that the entire mafia is in one country? Low obviously.
I honestly don't think its going to be as simple as Mafia just being from one country or political party, but information is good, so I'm from Ireland (ew).
- I think this is the first time in any game ever that Unusual_Dood has suspected TWG. He said:
On you its just a strong gut feeling. For Weak I get the feeling he is trying more to not get himself in suspicion than in the other games where he was town.
Why do you think that Unu? Is it because of this post:
Here are all the claims so far:

Notty-American
HKC-American
Aqua-American
Danni-American
Arelic-American
Oak-American
Iggish-American
(Inffy-American)

Ltin-British (dead)
Vatumok-British(dead)
Jolt-British

Ooglie-Australian
Unu-Australian
TWG-Australian
Webpaige-Australian
Erik-Australian

ComputerGuy-Irish

Ender-?

For Inffy I found out what he is based on his 'agree' rations(as someone mentioned earlier). Ender haven't claimed his nation yet so for now he is put as unknown.
Or is it because of something else? Personally I think his vote on me was a bit of a bold move for someone not trying to look suspicious, but y'know, brother telepathy and all that, maybe you're onto something. I did notice his post when he voted me was weirdly and unusually aggressive (calling potential decisions by the host stupid, for example), but I'm not sure what to make of that.

Sorry for not replying sooner, forgot about this game. Nothing really has happened yet? Maybe except for how Inffy hasn't posted anything yet, I see two possibilities: he is knowingly not speaking, or he is actually silenced. The latter makes no sense because it doesn't make sense to have a silencer in a FORUM mafia game, but hey this is Eacape restart mafia so it's certainly possible(would be dumb as fuck tho).

The former makes more sense because everytime Inffy is mafia, he makes himself have a negative ability day1 or some dumb shit. I think he does this because he wants to confuse town. So Inffy if you're town pls speak(if ur mafia don't)

Vote Inffy
- Unusual also said this:

Eyy! o/

I am australian too, so we are probably political enemies.
Which sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly makes me lean towards trusting him, because I think, if he was Mafia, he wouldn't be so readily eager to suggest the idea that he's an enemy with somebody else in the game like that. Unless both him and oog are Mafia. Or maybe he just didn't think about it like that, I don't know. But other things Unusual has said makes me lean very slightly towards trusting him, mostly because I've agreed with a lot of stuff he's said:

I don't think we should lynch based on peoples countries. We have no idea if they even have anything to do with peoples alignment, and if it has it would be easy for people to just lie about their country. I think and we should just go after someone who we are suspicious of or someone who is not active or contributing/cooperating. I still would like to lynch webpaige, or perhaps TheWeak. I believe we will get more information of how/if alignment and role is connected to the country or political party, next day anyway.
If they are antitown I don't see why Rune or Comp wouldn't just have lied. By saying their countries they both made themselves big lynch targets, and also considering they were one of the last to claim, they probably knew so, so I find it odd why they just didn't lie.
But I did also find his vote on paige a bit weird, because I think he made it too obviously-jokey for it to be a reaction test, so I wonder what the point of it was exactly - maybe just to look like it was a reaction test, for example.

I know nothing, but I think Webpaige probably is scum! Like, just look at him, and tell me you see it too! :)

Vote Webpaige
- Iggish said this:

Unless Ender is Canadian, I've no idea why Jivvi would put an Irish politician into the game over a Canadian unless the Irish person had a special role.
What did you mean here? I'm really confused. Why was Ender being Canadian significant?

I think that's it for now, Merry Christmas, sorry for the rick roll, hopefully it wasn't too annoying <3

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Waow inffy what a post, ill have to read it once more to reply to some of the details, but for now just wanted to mention one thing you said about comp.

You quoted the post where he voted me early on in your bit about why you thought he was suspicious. But im fairly sure that was just a troll vote, like I voted you right away.