CAPITALISM MAFIA

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Australia

What if mafia aren't a political group but rather rich people who fund them?
Would be fitting

Also I feel bad for Inf because I know he hates being silenced and not being able to contribute and is probably going to die before he gets to contribute, but I could 100% see him faking it

erik5456

Reaction score
Yay an adaptation of my idea is being done to be productive!

I am Australian.

Also still feel like names would be a good idea. Generally the more public info there is, the better for town. Still leaving it up to everyone else since I don't want to force obligation on something that could put any of us at risk.

G

Guest35486

also Infected_alien8_ are you aware the game has started
I'm going to laugh if Inf hasn't actually been silenced and he's just been asleep/forgot to reply
I guess he really has been silenced
in that case
Infected_alien8_ YOU'RE A NERRRRRRRRD
What if mafia aren't a political group but rather rich people who fund them?
Would be fitting

Also I feel bad for Inf because I know he hates being silenced and not being able to contribute and is probably going to die before he gets to contribute, but I could 100% see him faking it
Just throwing this out here because we don't have much information to go off of right now, I'm getting the vibe that paige is the silencer, if one exists. She's been focusing on Inffy exclusively and wondering if Inffy's there even after people have mentioned that Inffy's been rating posts.

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Just throwing this out here because we don't have much information to go off of right now, I'm getting the vibe that paige is the silencer, if one exists. She's been focusing on Inffy exclusively and wondering if Inffy's there even after people have mentioned that Inffy's been rating posts.
It might just be sinse shes #obsessed with Inf

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It might just be sinse shes #obsessed with Inf
No I just want to fite him and I'm also very sick and can't think well right now
And it's Day 1 who else am I supposed to focus on???? He's the only interesting person since no one else has claimed a role/had anything happen to them except the dead people.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I do think inf Paige was a PR role (town or maf) she would target inf night 1, so you could be on to something.

erik5456

Reaction score
Well seeing as to how nothing is progressing (and i do so hate a slow mafia game with nothing happening),Jolterino, ComputerGuy_, Hunter, Iggish, @Notme,hipman500, TheWeakGuy48_, Oak63, Enderfive, Runemen4 pls share country you're from.

Also, realistically here, it wouldn't make sense for a censorer to be town oriented from a flavour point of view. Why would you want to run the risk of stopping someone from helping the discussion when town in the strongest? Definitely should be mafia sided. Alongside this, if a doctor exists, I'd say run the risk of protecting Infy. Censor someone then kill them off the next night so that they can't share any specifics on the censoring/actions they may have done seems to be the most obvious course of action.

And can we start getting some more discussion rolling? I know that we don't have a lot to go over, but even just talking pure basics here, info that everyone "should know" or seems obvious would get us somewhere.

erik5456

Reaction score
Also I'm bad at life, can't read or understand things despite having it written down not once, but twice. Sorry to hipman for pinging and potentially having done so to notme. I was mainly going off of people who have read the thread and was too lazy to look past more then just that so apologies.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I honestly don't think its going to be as simple as Mafia just being from one country or political party, but information is good, so I'm from Ireland (ew).
I'm gonna mostly watch for the next few days (it is Christmas), and there isn't a huge amount to go on just yet.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
American

I personally fail to see the value in preventing someone talking as a town sided power, you need people to talk, silencing the people is how the corrupt gain power and I'd be questioning those trying to pass it off as a town sided power.

Iggish

Reaction score
My character's American.
I honestly don't think its going to be as simple as Mafia just being from one country or political party, but information is good, so I'm from Ireland (ew).
I'm gonna mostly watch for the next few days (it is Christmas), and there isn't a huge amount to go on just yet.
Northern Ireland or Republic?