CAPITALISM MAFIA

Iggish

Reaction score
So far all the claims have been for English speaking countries. I find it hard to believe that there is no Putin or Kim Jong Un in this game.

Just a theory but maybe the mafia are all foreign leaders with suspicious tactics. Like maybe on a four man team you'd have Putin, KJU, the Venezuelan guy and the Kenyan guy or something. Maybe Aun Suu Kyi or whatever her name is as well.

Also, if Jivvi included an Irish person he almost definitely included a Canadian.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Here are all the claims so far:

Notty-American
HKC-American
Aqua-American
Danni-American
Arelic-American
Oak-American
Iggish-American
(Inffy-American)

Ltin-British (dead)
Vatumok-British(dead)
Jolt-British

Ooglie-Australian
Unu-Australian
TWG-Australian
Webpaige-Australian
Erik-Australian

ComputerGuy-Irish

Ender-?

For Inffy I found out what he is based on his 'agree' rations(as someone mentioned earlier). Ender haven't claimed his nation yet so for now he is put as unknown.

Reactions: Iggish

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
(Sorry for double post here), Aqua why are you specifically asking my party affiliation when nobody else has been asked this?
And cus ur, apparently, the only non English, Australian or American politician. (Then again you're Irish so it could just be Jivvi not understanding Ireland is a different country, idk)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
And cus ur, apparently, the only non English, Australian or American politician. (Then again you're Irish so it could just be Jivvi not understanding Ireland is a different country, idk)
Which just shows its likely that country doesn't have anything to do with being Mafia. I'm town, two people from the UK were town. Unless there's more than 3 people working with the Mafia, we can also assume that not everyone from US or Australia are Mafia

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Which just shows its likely that country doesn't have anything to do with being Mafia. I'm town, two people from the UK were town. Unless there's more than 3 people working with the Mafia, we can also assume that not everyone from US or Australia are Mafia
Well are you from Northern Ireland or Southern Ireland?

Iggish

Reaction score
Unless Ender is Canadian, I've no idea why Jivvi would put an Irish politician into the game over a Canadian unless the Irish person had a special role.
Once again, this is just theory but it would make sense for a serial killer or third party role to be Gerry Adams who was head of the IRA. I don't know why an Irish politician would be included otherwise.

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Unless Ender is Canadian, I've no idea why Jivvi would put an Irish politician into the game over a Canadian unless the Irish person had a special role.
Once again, this is just theory but it would make sense for a serial killer or third party role to be Gerry Adams who was head of the IRA. I don't know why an Irish politician would be included otherwise.
Oy Iggy, I'm Canadian btw

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
OK well if you're the republic of Ireland then that makes me more suspicious of you:

As you're not connected to Britain via the UK, and it seems English politicians have been flipping inno that makes me feel like you're a 3rd party since you're not one of the big 3 nations. Likewise since British politicians regardless of their stature (With Boris Johnson flipping inno even tho in most circumstances he'd be considered a "villain") have flipped inno and Southern Ireland has always been iffy with the UK due to Northern Ireland, more so recently, it makes me believe you're not a town sided 3rd party either.

that's just my thoughts.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
OK well if you're the republic of Ireland then that makes me more suspicious of you:

As you're not connected to Britain via the UK, and it seems English politicians have been flipping inno that makes me feel like you're a 3rd party since you're not one of the big 3 nations. Likewise since British politicians regardless of their stature (With Boris Johnson flipping inno even tho in most circumstances he'd be considered a "villain") have flipped inno and Southern Ireland has always been iffy with the UK due to Northern Ireland, more so recently, it makes me believe you're not a town sided 3rd party either.

that's just my thoughts.
Remember, a lot of people haven't even shared their country. As I said, I wouldn't have thought it'd make sense to have mafia as one country (though I guess its possible). People that haven't shared their countries are much more likely to be mafia (and I am actually town, not 3rd party either).

We need to press people who haven't shared yet, or who seem to be inactive