C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
At this point I'm confident that Alisha and Catgirl are in the same fsctiof, whether that be town or Mafia.
Why?
Yes, I do. However, I'm going to remove my vote on Catgirl, as you bring a good point on Choco undermining Tim's opinion.

unvote catgirl
What about her point do you like exactly?

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
If you truly think I'm scum, then you're contradicting your own views by unvoting catgirl. If I'm scum, you shouldn't even be listening to what I have to say.
I believe overall, you are likely scum. However, it would be quite stupid of me to complete my ignore you, as it's definitely possible my reads are wrong. You bring a good point thats making me reconsider my position.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I believe overall, you are likely scum. However, it would be quite stupid of me to complete my ignore you, as it's definitely possible my reads are wrong. You bring a good point thats making me reconsider my position.
Then my point wouldn't actually be a good point because I would be scum!

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Why?

What about her point do you like exactly?
Alisha seems to be quite defensive of Catgirl, and trying to redirect the conversation in my eyes. This could easily be her defending her partner, but it could also be her seeing Cat has town and trying to redirect the conversation to other people who are possibly scum in her eyes.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alisha seems to be quite defensive of Catgirl, and trying to redirect the conversation in my eyes. This could easily be her defending her partner, but it could also be her seeing Cat has town and trying to redirect the conversation to other people who are possibly scum in her eyes.
But even if alisha is town, why does that make catgirl likely to be town as well?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I have a neutral read on catgirl, she's not scumtelling in my eyes but I haven't gone out of the way to defend her. I simply find you, TWG, and possibly Choco and UNU as scummier. It's your own definition of me and catgirl having the same alignment that I'm questioning.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
What Alisha said about Choco undermining Tim, who's very likely town at this point, makes a lot of sense, and Choco'e undermining brings susness towards him. If Choco is Mafia, then Catgirl is town due to reasoning I explained eariler.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What Alisha said about Choco undermining Tim, who's very likely town at this point, makes a lot of sense, and Choco'e undermining brings susness towards him. If Choco is Mafia, then Catgirl is town due to reasoning I explained eariler.
Why does choco 'undermining' tim - and that's just how alisha interpreted it, at face value it's just choco pointing something out that he found suspicious about tim - make choco suspicious? You yourself just incorrectly lynched a townie, so bearing that in mind, why is it more likely that choco is mafia if he's wrong about tim as opposed to just being town but wrong?

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
I have a neutral read on catgirl, she's not scumtelling in my eyes but I haven't gone out of the way to defend her. I simply find you, TWG, and possibly Choco and UNU as scummier. It's your own definition of me and catgirl having the same alignment that I'm questioning.
I just believe that if you're town, it's likely that the Mafia team consists of Choco + TWG + (maybe Unu?), and Catgirl's position on Choco makes her more likely town.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Why does choco 'undermining' tim - and that's just how alisha interpreted it, at face value it's just choco pointing something out that he found suspicious about tim - make choco suspicious? You yourself just incorrectly lynched a townie, so bearing that in mind, why is it more likely that choco is mafia if he's wrong about tim as opposed to just being town but wrong?
It's definitely possible he's town but wrong, that was my first impression of him, as I thought Catgirl was trying to take advantage of that. However, now that neither has responded to this issue for quite some time, I don't want to be rushing my vote, instead, I want to wait for their input on this situation before I make a decision.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's definitely possible he's town but wrong, that was my first impression of him, as I thought Catgirl was trying to take advantage of that. However, now that neither has responded to this issue for quite some time, I don't want to be rushing my vote, instead, I want to wait for their input on this situation before I make a decision.
Okay, but what about alisha's point made you change your mind and agree with her about choco being scummy now instead?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Inffy, what are your thoughts on all of this because I don't know what you think about me and MoltenAshes since your earlier theory didn't pan out

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't necessarily "agree" with her, but what she said had enough merit for me to decide to wait on Choco and Catgirl's opinion.
Where's the merit in it though?

Like, I'm struggling to understand what made you read alisha's post and go "actually good point", since all it was was her quoting choco saying tim's post was overly defensive and labelling it 'Undermining Tim's credibility early on'. If you didn't get that impression yourself already, then why do you suddenly see what she means when she says that? To me when I read that I just thought 'well alisha's interpreting that as undermining his credibility but I don't see it that way but that's probably because she already thinks choco is scum so is interpreting what he says in a scummy way', and I'm confused as to why you didn't have a similar thought process if that makes sense, because I see no reason to interpret what alisha quoted as 'undermining tim's credibility' unless you already think choco is scum.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy, what are your thoughts on all of this because I don't know what you think about me and MoltenAshes since your earlier theory didn't pan out
Right now molten's change in opinion on choco isn't making sense to me and you pushing on him doesn't feel like a bus so I'm thinking molten is mafia and so maybe you're town because of that, but wanting to hear more answers from molten

• Thank You
Reactions: Alisha

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Right now molten's change in opinion on choco isn't making sense to me and you pushing on him doesn't feel like a bus so I'm thinking molten is mafia and so maybe you're town because of that, but wanting to hear more answers from molten
What I found merit in Alisha's claim, was that she used Choco's own words against him while making the point that Choco was devaluing Tim. While reading Alisha's post, I actually agreed with her for once, and that brought doubts about if Alisha + Catgirl were the Mafia pair I suspected them to be. I decided that it was best for me to be neutral and wait for Choco and Catgirl.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What I found merit in Alisha's claim, was that she used Choco's own words against him while making the point that Choco was devaluing Tim. While reading Alisha's post, I actually agreed with her for once, and that brought doubts about if Alisha + Catgirl were the Mafia pair I suspected them to be. I decided that it was best for me to be neutral and wait for Choco and Catgirl.
Mm I'm struggling to buy that you suddenly agreeing with alisha was a genuine thought you had. I see no reason why someone would be town reading choco, then see alisha quote choco saying tim was being overly aggressive and call it undermining tim's credibility, and then change their mind and agree that that's what it is. I just don't see why you'd have that interpretation unless you were already suspecting choco. Interpreting an accusation as 'undermining their credibility' is adding your own idea for what their motive was when making that accusation and preferring that motive to the pure one of 'choco thought tim was being overly aggressive so pointed it out'. I don't understand why you'd suddenly see that interpretation of it just because alisha said it, if you were town reading choco at the time. It might just be me but that just doesn't make sense to my head

Does anyone agree/disagree with me here?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Does anyone agree/disagree with me here?
I'm reading it as a pivot from when I called him on believing me and catgirl to be a scum team or at least being the same alignment, he chose not to take that position by unvoting catgirl in his next post.

His reasoning being that I made a good point is weird since he thinks I'm likely scum

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm reading it as a pivot from when I called him on believing me and catgirl to be a scum team or at least being the same alignment, he chose not to take that position by unvoting catgirl in his next post.

His reasoning being that I made a good point is weird since he thinks I'm likely scum
Fwiw I think even if he thought you were scum, if he genuinely thought suddenly you raised a good point then I'd understand if he then started to second guess his suspicion on you and consider he was wrong, having the thought process of something like 'oh well alisha just made a great point so maybe she is genuinely town'

It's just the fact that I can't see why he'd actually think you made a good point, if he was town reading choco when he read your post, and that's why it feels like a fake thought process

And since it feels fake and town have little reason to do that, it makes me think he's mafia

In case I'm not explaining it very well, it's like

<your trusted friend offers you a drink>
<someone you dont trust tells you that the drink is poisoned and your trusted friend was trying to kill you>
<you believe them, think they raise a good point that has merit to it, and suddenly see your trusted friend as potentially trying to kill them>

It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me, I'd expect something similar to what happened with me instead:

<your trusted friend offers you a drink>
<someone tells you the drink is poisoned and your trusted friend was trying to kill you>
<you don't see it that way because you trust your friend and see no reason to believe it was anything other than an act of kindness - sure it's possible that's what he was trying to do but nothing sways you to actually think this point has any merit to it>

• Haha
Reactions: Alisha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also in case I'm not being clear still, it's the fact there wasn't anything in alisha's point to make anyone believe that choco was undermining tim's credibility there - or at least trying to, which I assume is her and molten's point since otherwise it shouldn't relevant to their read on him. She just labelled it as that but there was no argument as to why it was that. If alisha had actually given an argument as to why that interpretation of choco's words was the correct one then I'd be able to understand molten changing his mind, but there was nothing to make him do that, especially if he was town reading choco at the time.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not a lot of time to post today and tomorrow. And also regarding Ernie's lynch I don't even know anymore.

Current sus (not in order):
Alisha
Shadow_Hunter3
MoltenAshes

Inffy's defense of me while I was sleeping is giving me PTSD because in a WW game from way before he did the same and he was saying stuff like "Choco is drowning in water" which was my mental image he says he has when he's Town and this game he's saying that I'm not panicking etc. I think I'll still trust him though.

I think I can trust Tim completely at this point for one with that 1-shot vig claim though.