C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
TheWeakGuy48_ if you could give me some insight into what was going on in your mind here that'd be great please
The sheer number of people willing to vote/lynch ernie didn't make sense, if they were Mafia there would be at least 2-1 more people not willing to vote and discouraging against voting them, excusing it as they are "new" to forum mafia and such. That really didn't happen this lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The sheer number of people willing to vote/lynch ernie didn't make sense, if they were Mafia there would be at least 2-1 more people not willing to vote and discouraging against voting them, excusing it as they are "new" to forum mafia and such. That really didn't happen this lynch.
Hm okay so you're saying you think mafia would actually defend ernie and nobody did

I guess that's fair enough

I still think your seemingly strong belief that ernie's behaviour was only a result of him being new feels weird though

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I said that and unvoted for a time but then Choco begged me to vote again and I caved

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hm okay so you're saying you think mafia would actually defend ernie and nobody did

I guess that's fair enough

I still think your seemingly strong belief that ernie's behaviour was only a result of him being new feels weird though
He's saying that if ernie was mafia, people should have defended him

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
Also can you give me your reads list please, and why didn't you give it yesterday?
didnt realize you asked me yesterday woops

Alisha - Big scum read, hopping from vote to vote, some posts feel a bit off
Choco - Slight scum read, no particular reason, but something just feels off
Inffy - Big town read, most posts make sense and looks like he's trying to help town.
Molten - Slight scum read, especially after voting catgirl
TWG - Unsure but slightly leaning towards town
Unu - Also unsure but leaning towards town, not that many messages, but they are helpful
Tim - Slight town read, his claim is believable
Catgirl - No idea, leaning towards town but also seems a bit scummy sometimes
Fog - Slight scum read, just feels a bit off, also softclaiming no PR

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
didnt realize you asked me yesterday woops

Alisha - Big scum read, hopping from vote to vote, some posts feel a bit off
Choco - Slight scum read, no particular reason, but something just feels off
Inffy - Big town read, most posts make sense and looks like he's trying to help town.
Molten - Slight scum read, especially after voting catgirl
TWG - Unsure but slightly leaning towards town
Unu - Also unsure but leaning towards town, not that many messages, but they are helpful
Tim - Slight town read, his claim is believable
Catgirl - No idea, leaning towards town but also seems a bit scummy sometimes
Fog - Slight scum read, just feels a bit off, also softclaiming no PR
Where does catgirl seem a bit scummy?

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh and why choco?
I feel he was the one heading the vote for either Fantome or Ernie specifically. He didn't really give them the opportunity to defend themselves. I would also say TWG is now in my suspicions as well, mainly because he is targeting me currently and also due to the fact he is being a little aggressive or maybe that's just how I am reading his messages.

I don't understand why I am seen as suspicious as of this point. I changed my vote to Ernie as I earlier stated so that we would reach a lynch and also gain information surrounding the game. I believe I was only one of a few people who actually gave Ernie the chance to defend himself, which he had plenty of time to do, yet said nothing. Losing the Cop this early on in the game is unfortunate, however, we are still able to come back from it. As was the case in the previous C9 game.

I also don't understand this whole "I didn't craft my own ideas" I would say that I put out quite a few individual theories day 0 but as the general consensus was a lynch would be more beneficial, I placed my vote on the only player it seemed had gained enough traction to result in a lynch.

Also finding it rather entertaining that like 90% of players thought I was town yesterday and now everybody thinks I'm scum today. Some fights you are just unable to win :(

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel he was the one heading the vote for either Fantome or Ernie specifically. He didn't really give them the opportunity to defend themselves.
I disagree with this, he did question both of them and gave them a chance to respond, and ended up lessening his suspicion on fantome

I also don't understand this whole "I didn't craft my own ideas" I would say that I put out quite a few individual theories day 0
Fwiw I agree, I thought you were offering pretty unique thoughts about tim/ernie and I don't understand where that read from TWG is coming from but we'll see once he responds to me I guess

Also finding it rather entertaining that like 90% of players thought I was town yesterday and now everybody thinks I'm scum today. Some fights you are just unable to win :(
I for one don't particularly think you're scum, although I'm not hugely against the idea either, it would just mean you've changed how you play when you're mafia from memory

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Losing the Cop this early on in the game is unfortunate, however, we are still able to come back from it. As was the case in the previous C9 game.
This is a different game entirely, with different people who just lynched the cop. Calling it unfortunate feels weird

Nice emotional appeal!

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I don't want MoltenAshes going under the radar, he just voted catgirl without giving much of a reason and not acknowledging the ernie lynch in any way

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My best guess right now for what exactly happened yesterday is this

Ernie138: Shadow_hunter3, ChocoFox, MoltenAshes, Alisha, Fog, Catgirl12467, Fantome (7/7)
Fantome: Timdood3 (1/7)
Fog: Unusual_Dood (1/7)
TheWeakGuy48_: Inffy (1/7)
No lynch: TheWeakGuy48_ (1/7)

Also makes sense that mafia who did choose to jump on the wagon would vote at similar times since one was probably waiting for the other to decide to go for it (alisha and molten), and then TWG decided he didn't want to be involved in the lynch so that he'd look townie so went for a no lynch instead

This team just makes a lot of sense to me right now

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
MoltenAshes, Alisha
I'm pretty sure MoltenAshes and possibly TWG are scum, and I've been calling both of them out several times - I don't think I would bus two people at once. Scum doing a bus when no scum have even been lynched is stupid because scum benefit the most when nobody has flipped scum during the entire game anyway.

Actually I'm pretty sure my power during the day is diminishing on me since nobody's paying attention to the content of my arguments, so I might as well get this out of the way since it's looking kinda grim for me given how I'm on like everyone's suspect list

vote MoltenAshes

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure MoltenAshes and possibly TWG are scum, and I've been calling both of them out several times - I don't think I would bus two people at once. Scum doing a bus when no scum have even been lynched is stupid because scum benefit the most when nobody has flipped scum during the entire game anyway.

Actually I'm pretty sure my power during the day is diminishing on me since nobody's paying attention to the content of my arguments, so I might as well get this out of the way since it's looking kinda grim for me given how I'm on like everyone's suspect list

vote MoltenAshes
No you're right sorry, I forgot about you pushing on them both, I should've gone back and checked before I made that theory

• Love
Reactions: Alisha

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
well that's unfortunate

looking back over yesterday, two things stand out to me

First, MoltenAshes can you run me through your thought process yesterday please? Why did you unvote from ernie after saying you thought he was scum, and then why did you choose to re-vote him again? That whole voting movement smells bad to me

*cue 'disliking' every post voting for ernie*
I voted Ernie originally because he was inactive. I invited once he actually gave insight, as I wanted to rethink my actions. I then revoted Ernie because I felt he was scum, and to gain info on Tim.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
I understand if you think I am scum for voting Ernie twice, but the reasons I voted for him are comolcompl different each time.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I voted Ernie originally because he was inactive. I invited once he actually gave insight, as I wanted to rethink my actions. I then revoted Ernie because I felt he was scum, and to gain info on Tim.
And what information did lynching Ernie give on me, exactly?
Which team do you think is more likely and why:

1) TWG, Molten and UNU
2) TWG, Molten and Choco
I know you're not asking me, but Choco is a strong town read for me.

And I'd like to revise my earlier statement of suspicion on Alisha. I think I was just listening to everyone else too much and didn't put enough real thought into it. My thought process earlier was "Yeah, people are saying some things about her, and she was a little flippity floppity yesterday..." But now that she's posted today I'm back to townreading her.