C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy's defense of me while I was sleeping is giving me PTSD because in a WW game from way before he did the same and he was saying stuff like "Choco is drowning in water" which was my mental image he says he has when he's Town and this game he's saying that I'm not panicking etc. I think I'll still trust him though.
Fwiw this is more about an attack on molten than a defence of you, unless you're talking about something else that I forgot I said

Although I do think you're town

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why am I on like all of these jeez
I know Fantome's probably screaming at me in deadchat rn with #chocoreadssuck but I feel like either you and Shadow could be both Town or both Mafia.

unless you're talking about something else that I forgot I said
Yeah I'm talking about something else you said in Werewolf. Don't know if I should quote it here though.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah I'm talking about something else you said in Werewolf. Don't know if I should quote it here though.
Oh no I meant in regards to this game, you seemed to be saying I was defending you while you slept, so I was saying that the current argument I was presenting was more about an attack on molten than a defence of you but I did mention you a lot in it so I thought maybe you'd misinterpreted it, but I wasn't sure if you were referring to something else I'd said earlier that I've forgotten about and that's where you got the idea I was defending you from

• Thank You
Reactions: ChocoFox

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Even when Choco was scum with me in Spaghetti Mafia he was drowning most of the game

I haven't seen him panic at all this game.
I haven't seen him panic at all either, which is why I think he's town

I take it you don't believe that's enough to warrant a town read on him though because of the other stuff you pointed out

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Inffy, Alisha brought light to a situation that I totally forgot about. It doesn't completely change my views on Choco or Alisha, but it's enough for me to cancel my vote for now.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy, Alisha brought light to a situation that I totally forgot about. It doesn't completely change my views on Choco or Alisha, but it's enough for me to cancel my vote for now.
She quoted choco saying 'tim you're being a big overly aggressive' and said it was him undermining tim's credibility (presumably on purpose)

I really struggle to see how that was enough to make you reconsider him, because it's just her interpretation of a simple accusation - she didn't provide any arguments as to why we should believe that her interpretation was correct, so it doesn't make sense to me that as someone who was town reading choco previously, and previously interpreted that accusation as just a townie being wrong, you'd suddenly see it in alisha's interpretation instead

And that's why I'm not buying that you genuinely had this thought process

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It's just a hunch but it seemed to me in D0 Shadow seemed to be following Alisha and Alisha (sort of) defended him but Shadow did say that she'd avoid Alisha.

It's probably just a bad hunch.
All I did was say he's been consistent with his behavior in other games like the one we were in

He put me down as scum today too

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Here is my list of reads on how other people read me because either we confront this head on and lynch me now, or don't. I'm seeing everybody name me as on their radar but nobody is casting a vote despite being close to a majority in terms of opinion

Unambiguously trusts Alisha
Alisha (And even then it gets hazy sometimes)

Neutral
catgirl12466 (P22 sort of named me but not as a primary suspect)
Timdood3 (P22 named me as scum but backed off slightly since then)
Fog (Hasn't mentioned me yet)
Unusual_Dood (Hasn't mentioned me yet)

Unambiguously thinks Alisha is scum
ChocoFox (P25 named me in his scumreads)
TheWeakGuy48_ (P22 named me in his scumreads)
shadow_hunter3 (P22 named me in his scumreads)
Infected_Alien8_ (P22 named me in his scumreads)
MoltenAshes (Entire day says I'm very likely scum)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Here is a list of all the people I've accused of being scum

Fog (Weird jokey vibe and not enough substance)
Unusual_Dood (Posts too infrequently and without substance)
ChocoFox (Asks weird questions)
TheWeakGuy48_ (Gives weird answers and reasons)
MoltenAshes (Votes and unvotes with weird reasoning)

People I have not accused of being scum
shadow_hunter3 (Appears similar to how he acts as town and nothing stood out at me)
Infected_Alien8_ (Feels like a genuine investigator)
Timdood3 (Feels like a genuine investigator + claim)
catgirl12466 (Feels genuine)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Here is my list of reads on how other people read me because either we confront this head on and lynch me now, or don't. I'm seeing everybody name me as on their radar but nobody is casting a vote despite being close to a majority in terms of opinion

Unambiguously trusts Alisha
Alisha (And even then it gets hazy sometimes)

Neutral
catgirl12466 (P22 sort of named me but not as a primary suspect)
Timdood3 (P22 named me as scum but backed off slightly since then)
Fog (Hasn't mentioned me yet)
Unusual_Dood (Hasn't mentioned me yet)

Unambiguously thinks Alisha is scum
ChocoFox (P25 named me in his scumreads)
TheWeakGuy48_ (P22 named me in his scumreads)
shadow_hunter3 (P22 named me in his scumreads)
Infected_Alien8_ (P22 named me in his scumreads)
MoltenAshes (Entire day says I'm very likely scum)
Fwiw I'm leaning against you being scum now that I think molten is scum and you've been pushing so hard on him

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Fwiw I'm leaning against you being scum now that I think molten is scum and you've been pushing so hard on him
Thanks (hug)

What is really getting me is most of the other players have directly named me as being in their scum lists and have linked me to just about everybody in the game anyway. How am I gonna be on a team with everybody at once??

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alisha be honest with me though, do you bus as mafia, and to what extent?
I do bus as mafia but there has to be a good reason and something to be gained in return - frivolous busses do not work because you're giving up power as scum

Spaghetti I bussed and voted out Choco after being reluctant to vote him the entire game - I didn't want to give town a revealed scum upon death but relented once I was convinced he was a lost cause

Micro mafia I initially voted my mafia partner to throw off the two people that were town, then changed my vote once they started bickering with each other and voted one of them out.

Doomed Cruise a group of us bussed a mafia sibling - (if he died then a town member died too), it killed an extra town and established a couple of us as having good town rapport. (Though I wasn't strictly mafia in that game, it's complicated)

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_