C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Tim
And what information did lynching Ernie give on me, exactly?

I know you're not asking me, but Choco is a strong town read for me.

And I'd like to revise my earlier statement of suspicion on Alisha. I think I was just listening to everyone else too much and didn't put enough real thought into it. My thought process earlier was "Yeah, people are saying some things about her, and she was a little flippity floppity yesterday..." But now that she's posted today I'm back to townreading her.
If Ernie was Mafia, I would have had a Mafia read in you, as you seemed to resist that Lynch. However, that obviously isn't the case.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
1) TWG, Molten and UNU
2) TWG, Molten and Choco
I think a Mafia team of TWG, Molten, and Choco are more likely, Each of them has a different way in which they're influencing town;

TWG - In favor of no lynching, tried to say lynching is useless on day 0 because everyone forgets what happens day 0 anyway. He also mentioned he would policy kill Fantome who is definitely town, after Tim mentioned a policy lynch originally. He's trying to play the reasonable voice but the actual reasons he's giving aren't making sense

Molten instigated voting ernie and kept just enough pressure on ernie. Ernie never escaped from the suspicion after he was called out. Then Molten voted Catgirl for a reason I find to not be good enough (accused her of trying to sidestep blame while voting somebody). He's playing the lurker who instigates a conflict and runs

Choco had some early things that confused me (when he asked me some basic questions at the start of the game despite him being clearly knowledgable enough about the subject matter anyway), and deflected my suspicions on him onto Tim. He also played an active role in lynching ernie and was recruiting people and trying to get votes for his cause which felt off. He's good at deflecting blame, and imo UNU has done slightly more with his latest post today which actually cleared up some numbers confusion regarding the serial killer.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
I don't want MoltenAshes going under the radar, he just voted catgirl without giving much of a reason and not acknowledging the ernie lynch in any way
I'm pretty sure I was clear in why I voted up catgirl. I voted her because it seemed like she wanted to point suspicion on Choco, after Ernie would be revealed as town, to create another mislynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I voted Ernie originally because he was inactive. I invited once he actually gave insight, as I wanted to rethink my actions. I then revoted Ernie because I felt he was scum, and to gain info on Tim.
With your very first vote you said it was because he was inactive:

I vote to try to get reads on people, and get Ernie to be active in this chat. If he responds anywhere near an appropriate answer, I'm removing the vote.

Anything is sufficient for me to vote on them to try to get a read, however I'm hesitant on a complete lynch.
But then you said you thought he was scum, so surely that means you were no longer only voting him based off activity, right?
Ernie's response to the situation only further makes me think he's scum. I'll leave my vote for now.
And then you unvoted and he'd only posted this in the time between you said you think he's scum from when you unvoted:

a) Shadow
b) Fantome
c) Inffy

Alisha - She seems like a townie, she seems like she's pretty nice and forgiving at the moment, probably a townie.
Inffy - They like to go hard on people, and other people agree with them, can't say that they're a mafia for sure but I have a feeling they're mafia.
Timdood - Just like Alisha but his lynches feel like it's mostly guided by the fact that when one gets traction, he'll support it, probably townie.
Shadow - He seems like he's mafia to me I'm not sure why, I think it's cause the fact he's almost TOO active.
Les - He's a little bit suspicious, but he does have a point on most posts he make in my opinion
Me - My opinion on myself doesn't matter it's pretty obvious I'm going to be lynched on day 0 :cool:
What about this post here made you reconsider him?

And what exactly made you change your mind again afterwards to thinking he was scum again and would give you information about tim?

Also, yesterday you had alisha as a suspect:
If I had to kill one person today, it would have to be Alisha. Something about her flip-floppiness gives me a Mafia vibe.
Why are not pursuing that anymore? It seems weird how you've just sort of seemed to drop everything and vote cat based on one quote

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
With your very first vote you said it was because he was inactive:

But then you said you thought he was scum, so surely that means you were no longer only voting him based off activity, right?

And then you unvoted and he'd only posted this in the time between you said you think he's scum from when you unvoted:

What about this post here made you reconsider him?

And what exactly made you change your mind again afterwards to thinking he was scum again and would give you information about tim?

Also, yesterday you had alisha as a suspect:

Why are not pursuing that anymore? It seems weird how you've just sort of seemed to drop everything and vote cat based on one quote
I'm not dropping Alisha out of my scum radar. I just want to see how Catgirl responds, because I find that quote sus.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The narrative that I flip-flop a lot is weird because I made it clear I was up for lynching anyone on day 0 anyway
It's the sub-conscious power of people saying things that aren't quite true. As I said, I hadn't thought about it too hard at the time and the idea had been presented so many times that even though I knew it wasn't true it was a thought nonetheless. It's one of those "it makes sense if you don't think about it" kinds of things.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Also, the reads quote made me reconsider him for the time being, as at that point I was less confident in my vibes as him being Mafia. I didn't do a 180 on my thoughts on him, but I wanted to release pressure on him for the time being, as at that point he gave an adequate response.

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Choco had some early things that confused me (when he asked me some basic questions at the start of the game despite him being clearly knowledgable enough about the subject matter anyway), and deflected my suspicions on him onto Tim.
Could you show me where choco deflected your suspicions on him onto tim please?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It's the sub-conscious power of people saying things that aren't quite true. As I said, I hadn't thought about it too hard at the time and the idea had been presented so many times that even though I knew it wasn't true it was a thought nonetheless. It's one of those "it makes sense if you don't think about it" kinds of things.
Feelings over facts, right?

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not dropping Alisha out of my scum radar. I just want to see how Catgirl responds, because I find that quote sus.
Alright. What about the other questions, or are you coming to those?

Also another question - what are your opinions on the lynch yesterday in general? What do you think happened there? Who was mafia, who wasn't, and why was ernie ultimately lynched?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Same post back on like page 6

I don't understand why you are being defensive here Tim? I mean, I can see the basis of your suspicion but right now most of the suspicion lies on Les. I'm not suspecting you as of right now but the rhetoric in this question just seems excessive in my opinion.
Undermining Tim's credibility early on

Okay, so in my post from just now I mentioned that I'm starting to slightly Townread Alisha but I wasn't really paying full attention to the discussion that was ongoing at that point in time.

This right here starts making me very suspicious because:
1. You voted Inffy first (meme joke so I'll ignore this)
2. Then you voted me, claiming that I was quick to jump on Les, even though Timdood was the one who jumped first
3. THEN you voted Les
Excuse for adjusting his opinion on me + saying Tim voted first

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
At this point I'm confident that Alisha and Catgirl are in the same fsctiof, whether that be town or Mafia.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
I do want Catgirl and Choco to respond to the suspicion that has been brought upon them, as I feel like that is essential to whos a good Lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Excuse for adjusting his opinion on me + saying Tim voted first
Hm I wouldn't say this was deflecting your suspicion on him because on the previous page he gave you a town read after acknowledging that you were suspicious of him, so I don't think that's what that is, if that's what you're trying to say

Timdood3 why is choco a strong town read for you?

If Choco is indeed Mafia, then Catgirl would actually be very likely town in my eyes.
Why's that?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hm I wouldn't say this was deflecting your suspicion on him because on the previous page he gave you a town read after acknowledging that you were suspicious of him, so I don't think that's what that is, if that's what you're trying to say
He claimed his early vibe on me was because he didn't read closely, which doesn't sound right to me

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yes, I do. However, I'm going to remove my vote on Catgirl, as you bring a good point on Choco undermining Tim's opinion.

unvote catgirl
If you truly think I'm scum, then you're contradicting your own views by unvoting catgirl. If I'm scum, you shouldn't even be listening to what I have to say.