• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Blocktopia Survivor V2

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
A&T, Admin, Ban, Donations, Death Run, Event Days, HC's, IRC, Lava, Meeting, Operator, Reffing, Staff, Solitude, SMP, Screenshots, Trusted's, TeamSpeak, TNT, Zombies, ZHC's

nitasu987

Reaction score
Ok then... Well I know I didnt play the best game ever, and I didnt make all of the challenges, Sploorky really deserves to be here, and me beating him, well, i guess that makes me as good as him or better? I'm a massive Survivor fan and I'd LOVE to co-host next season, and so I hope win or lose I can be your fabulous co-host next season. Thanks for playing and please vote for me! I've really enjoyed being here and playing, and I think I should win. John, you played a great game too, as you managed to dodge elimination on a failing tribe. Good job dude! Good luck in the finals.

-Nitasu987

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Everything they have said on the thread (Large amount of posts coming)
Hehe Alex, look at reality. What do you know bout survivor? IF you want, I could co-host with ya so we can come up with better challenges and really get a good game out of this. :D Think about it. I've seen the past 3 survivor seasons and am currently watching the current one (Wednesdays at 7:00 on CBS) so really bud. We can totally work together on this =D Plz?
Okay I'm in lets kick some ass guys ;)
Ooglies you monster!:cry:
:( ok ooglie
Very sorry guys, I was at school while the challenge occured, and ironicly since at the time of the post, I would have been taking my state tests :( As well, too those questions, I would know the answers, and hats off to 77 for getting on and trying for our team! No vote for him, and like ballon stated he knows the awnsers, can't go wrong with that, so sorry but I place my vote for Harm. I would have known the questions, but I don't think we should base our votes off if the selected person, has a rank, for Harm I'm positive is a active and very attuned to the forums, and the players of the forums, and so 77, so I strongly suggest not basing who we vote for on rank. So, sorry buddy:( HarmakPaul
Done and Done HarmakPaul :)
Wow that sucks, I guess I'll just vote for 77 for he was not present, and balloon made the effort, I was trying to entertain my little sister's little friends AKA: 2-3 year olds, so sorry 77 my buddie <3
77_is_the_best
Sorry my man, no clue why we had to vote someone out if we got second
What's the merged tribe name i suggest: Hoa Binh which is ''peace'' in Vietnamese?
yes its lame
Hehe i see, but we're not Really Merged.
LOOK UP WHAT HAPPENS IN A MERGE IN REAL SURVIVOR
Similar....
I've watched every one from South Pacific onwards.....
Nice, I'm not a die-hard fan, but somewhat close, started bidding on ebay for some stuff, but lost in a war
Sorry, accidently posted on thread, so I'll just state who I'll vote for Pink_Ice
I Third their vote, and I cast my vote for Pink_Ice
hang on so killer you are quitting?
Whens the next challenge?
Tikiano wins! Good luck Dess and Baloon..... (Hockey just hasnt posted it here... we really won)
When's the challenge for Balloon and Dess?
There asleep :c
NO CLUE Hockeyfan1852 were is this challenge anyway?
what the hell alex. you cant post challenges when others are not allowed to be on the damn computer anyways. Thats why my survivor is gonna be a lot better and more organized :D
Great Job Sloorky, your always on the forums...I was sleeping peacefully with a cat meowing in my ear]
yeah do it that way and save urself. Hey John wanna be in My survivor?
I was just suggesting something, for I'm sure hockey is busy with this, minecraft, and his own life, I was just giving him a idea about less work :c, just a suggestion, and nit, I'm kinda busy already, only playing this one forum game
Actually he isnt busy irl. I know him LOL
Dude, Maybe I want to run my own survivor game that actually is closer than this to survivor. Not to rip on hockey, but it's not as survivor as Gasy's. I dont care if you think its ruining the game. If it is, then dont post here. Just know that maybe Hockey and I will cohost next season, or I'll have my own. I'm not Poaching players, I'm just trying to get people to join. It's not like you have to choose between one or the other. You're being quite Immature by ripping on me like that, sir 77_is_the_best.

Btw he said that the only way to cohost is to win, and I doubt i will.
LOL I added the words in the convo.
IM SO PUMPED, and nit when is your's being posted I might have time for it :)
YAHOO FINAL 3 Garunteed! (since Either John or Balloon will lose, and Sploorky is automatically in) Good luck John/Balloon!
Ouch..... Good luck you 2! GO JOHN! GO BALLOON!
blocktopia words?
words that have to do with blocktopia. look at my challenge for an idea
But okay: Administrator, Application, Ban, Donations, Death Run, HC's, IRC, Lava, Meeting's, Operator, Reffing, Staff, Solitude, SMP, Screenshots, Trusted's, TeamSpeak, TNT, Zombies, ZHC's
Looks good to me. Nice one bro
Thanks sorry Balloon :( My Buddy I will forever Remember you! Look forword for another season!
FINAL 3: Nitasu987, JohnOgozalek, Sploorky
Okay, so whats the policy, a jury, or a challenge? Final two or final three?
Ok Alex, John, Sploorky (if ur on) I must go, as 'tis 7:00 my time. I will be back tomorrow so Alex plz dont post another challenge, and Enjoy hockey practice. John, G'night, and Sploorky, G'night!

and....

Balloon and Gamefan....

THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!
Okay here it goes: Every, one, ones, very, yo, rove, no, nit, look, zen, sword, pot, mop, dark, moor, sit, sand, yen, hen, dog, kill, sonnet, vice, sod, cake, suck, like, seek, dead, soap, top, these, I, cones, sky, yonder, soak, Jesus, gym, cook, suit, tin, spent, rot, mat, tuck, yes, reverend, some, rocks :)
OMG I was like: Sploorky's not on...i can go a bit slower...you would have had me :O
Balloon ur out, and Alex I couldnt have made that challenge, its screens of. Dont be dumb :D
Lol right. Good luck John, totally surprised me that you beat sploorky to that. So now Sploorky, good luck dude :D
It's on the convo
Sploorky does win the Sprint player of the season awards!
FINAL 2: JohnOgozalek and Nitasu987
i would've beaten both of you if my mom didnt have such a stupid rule... =D
Hang on dude dont we get to make a speech? also do we vote?
Ok then... Well I know I didnt play the best game ever, and I didnt make all of the challenges, Sploorky really deserves to be here, and me beating him, well, i guess that makes me as good as him or better? I'm a massive Survivor fan and I'd LOVE to co-host next season, and so I hope win or lose I can be your fabulous co-host next season. Thanks for playing and please vote for me! I've really enjoyed being here and playing, and I think I should win. John, you played a great game too, as you managed to dodge elimination on a failing tribe. Good job dude! Good luck in the finals.

-Nitasu987
I think the votes should be private...... For right now and for next time. If I cohost I can be in charge of the votes :D
Lol, Alex I said waaay More than that. :D
Hey guys sorry I wasn't on sooner but thank you all for the votes so far! Had to write down over 60 spanish boxes, for a punishment assignment given to our class...but that's neither here nor their.. here's my speech:

Well first and for most, it's been a great forum game to play with you all, and evn if I do not win, I shall look forward to next season, being said I was not the greatest player in term's of challenges, either being asleep, or being at school as the challenges took place..but strategically I tried to play like some of the major Survivor winner's. I began by making an alliance with balloon <3, and we thought it would come down to us to battle it out...but we had to face each other :( However to this moment I still have the hidden immunity idol, which I gained..so this is my case..thanks for a great time guys!
HA I KNEW YOU HAD IT. Well not really Hockeyfan told me, but did he give it to you or did you "find it" And who were you trying to play as anyways? Boston Rob? Russell? Coach? Ozzy? Cochran? ...
DONE!