• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Blocktopia Survivor V2

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry I wasn't on sooner but thank you all for the votes so far! Had to write down over 60 spanish boxes, for a punishment assignment given to our class...but that's neither here nor their.. here's my speech:

Well first and for most, it's been a great forum game to play with you all, and evn if I do not win, I shall look forward to next season, being said I was not the greatest player in term's of challenges, either being asleep, or being at school as the challenges took place..but strategically I tried to play like some of the major Survivor winner's. I began by making an alliance with balloon <3, and we thought it would come down to us to battle it out...but we had to face each other :( However to this moment I still have the hidden immunity idol, which I gained..so this is my case..thanks for a great time guys!

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry I wasn't on sooner but thank you all for the votes so far! Had to write down over 60 spanish boxes, for a punishment assignment given to our class...but that's neither here nor their.. here's my speech:

Well first and for most, it's been a great forum game to play with you all, and evn if I do not win, I shall look forward to next season, being said I was not the greatest player in term's of challenges, either being asleep, or being at school as the challenges took place..but strategically I tried to play like some of the major Survivor winner's. I began by making an alliance with balloon <3, and we thought it would come down to us to battle it out...but we had to face each other :( However to this moment I still have the hidden immunity idol, which I gained..so this is my case..thanks for a great time guys!
HA I KNEW YOU HAD IT. Well not really Hockeyfan told me, but did he give it to you or did you "find it" And who were you trying to play as anyways? Boston Rob? Russell? Coach? Ozzy? Cochran? ...

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
idk I've always loved Russell for his strategic gameplay, and to be honest, loved watching him throughout the game <3 But Tom from Palau was a great player...killing that shark in all

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852

It would be good idea to use a little harder questions and puzzles without asking simple lookup questions. Also, a few quite hard riddles would be extremely fun. I noticed it was pretty much the first person to get the challenge could just easily complete it very fast. It was very little skill/knowledge and a lot luck, if the challenge was posted when you were active it was pretty much a free win.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852

It would be good idea to use a little harder questions and puzzles without asking simple lookup questions. Also, a few quite hard riddles would be extremely fun. I noticed it was pretty much the first person to get the challenge could just easily complete it very fast. It was very little skill/knowledge and a lot luck, if the challenge was posted when you were active it was pretty much a free win.
Thanks Vat I will take your advice :)

nitasu987

Reaction score
Alex, My suggestions are to make more diverse challenges and have only 2 tribes like the normal game. Also revome the Idol because you randomly gave it to someone and it's not fair. I think there should also be a Redemption Island (Where if you get voted out, the next person duels you on RI and if you win you stay, loser is out for good)

Reactions: Hockeyfan1852