• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Blocktopia Survivor V2

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Day 7 challenge (History of the game) 1. Who was the 1st person voted off? 2. Who said this "Ooglies you monster!:cry:" 3. Who came in 1st on the 1st challenge? 4. Last Question who said "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SALANI REPRESENT" GOOD LUCK! ;)

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Great Job Sloorky, your always on the forums...I was sleeping peacefully with a cat meowing in my ear
Wait Hockeyfan1852 why the other challenges, wouldn't it be more simple to just have a tribal council, were everyone posts who they want to vote off, instead of the extra work for you setting up all these coming challenges?

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

nitasu987

Reaction score
Great Job Sloorky, your always on the forums...I was sleeping peacefully with a cat meowing in my ear
Wait Hockeyfan1852 why the other challenges, wouldn't it be more simple to just have a tribal council, were everyone posts who they want to vote off, instead of the extra work for you setting up all these coming challenges?
yeah do it that way and save urself. Hey John wanna be in My survivor?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I know I'm dead and stuff but nitasu stop ruining the game Hockeyfan1852 came up with the idea first so let him run it without you poching players. Either you two run the next one together or nitasu thinks of a different game.
Plain and simple because when every 5th post is this
yeah do it that way and save urself. Hey John wanna be in My survivor?
It is ruining the game.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
I was just suggesting something, for I'm sure hockey is busy with this, minecraft, and his own life, I was just giving him a idea about less work :c, just a suggestion, and nit, I'm kinda busy already, only playing this one forum game

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I know I'm dead and stuff but nitasu stop ruining the game Hockeyfan1852 came up with the idea first so let him run it without you poching players. Either you two run the next one together or nitasu thinks of a different game.

It is ruining the game.
Technically it was Gasy that came up with it. I just made another version because he resigned.

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

nitasu987

Reaction score

It is ruining the game.
Dude, Maybe I want to run my own survivor game that actually is closer than this to survivor. Not to rip on hockey, but it's not as survivor as Gasy's. I dont care if you think its ruining the game. If it is, then dont post here. Just know that maybe Hockey and I will cohost next season, or I'll have my own. I'm not Poaching players, I'm just trying to get people to join. It's not like you have to choose between one or the other. You're being quite Immature by ripping on me like that, sir 77_is_the_best.

Btw he said that the only way to cohost is to win, and I doubt i will.