• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Blocktopia Survivor V2

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
As you know Gasy_Europeon resigned from host so I decided to make a new version of survivor.

There will be 3 teams, and after each challenge the last team to PM me the answer will have to vote off a

player, the team that PM's me first will win immunity for the next challage. Each team can pick there

own team name, but the teams will be randomly picked by me. The challenges will be questions about

random topics, or mini games for example make 7 words out of TEAMWORK. If you want to play post I want to play!

EDIT: There will be 12 spots available (4 per team)
Tikiano

• Gamefan__15 Lost in the 1 vs 1 day 9.
  • Pink_Ice Voted off day 4.
  • nitasu987 Lost last day.
  • Sploorky Lost day 10.
  • JohnOgozalek WINNER!
ChumugaHas lost. :(

• 77_is_the_best Voted off day 3.
  • HarmakPaul Voted off day 1. :(
  • JohnOgozalek Merge
  • balloon98 Merge
Salani Has lost!

• Dessern5 Lost day 8 challenge
  • paceboys Voted off day 6.
  • Mr_Uberlicious Voted off day 2.
  • killer1525 Quit :( day 5
  • balloon98 Lost in the 1 vs 1 day 9.
MERGE!
John you are on Tikiano.
Balloon you are on Salani.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
I want to play a game.

I want to win too. But I'd say Let's post the answers on the thread, that way if you miss out a mistake or something, we can see it too, and point it out.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hehe Alex, look at reality. What do you know bout survivor? IF you want, I could co-host with ya so we can come up with better challenges and really get a good game out of this. :D Think about it. I've seen the past 3 survivor seasons and am currently watching the current one (Wednesdays at 7:00 on CBS) so really bud. We can totally work together on this =D Plz?

• Sad
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Hehe Alex, look at reality. What do you know bout survivor? IF you want, I could co-host with ya so we can come up with better challenges and really get a good game out of this. :D Think about it. I've seen the past 3 survivor seasons and am currently watching the current one (Wednesdays at 7:00 on CBS) so really bud. We can totally work together on this =D Plz?
I knew this would happen. Just don't get things turn to bad like on Mafia! D:

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I think I would like to try alone I have been planning this for the past 3-4 days, but feel free to participate it will be fun :)

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I want to play a game.

I want to win too. But I'd say Let's post the answers on the thread, that way if you miss out a mistake or something, we can see it too, and point it out.
The problem with this is there are 4 team last place has to send someone home, people can copy the answers on the thread, I recommend once we have the teams make a conversation with your teammates to compare answers.