Blocktopia Mafia Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
How about everyone gets a vote for you, kraby, or an epic climatic battle with a surprise end written by alpha, I feel kinda like its unfair to be the odd man out who made it this far just to die because I wasn't a power role, this game is about a little more than getting the lucky role. Its about being suave and clever enough to not get lynched or die at night, a game of wit and intrigue not some random roll of the dice before night one.
I think that's how I was able t' get this far. I slipped under the radar enough so that no one ever grew suspicious of me but posted enough so that people didn't figure me out as an anti-town role. I think the same would go for kraby.

Also, two things I just realized:
1) Darth's original accusation on kraby should have been seen as legitimate and everyone should've bandwagoned onto kraby, and
2) WHY DID YOU WANT ME DEAD KRABY I AM YOUR OWNER NOW GET BACK INTO YOUR CONTAINER

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Are you talking about a vote, similar to the way the jury functions on Survivor? Where people voted out get to pick the winner?
And that was a joke, but it's somewhat feasible.

The only problem is that everyone's role is revealed, so everyone would vote for Road t' win, since he's town sided, or for me to win, since I'm not mafia.

Reaction score
Are you talking about a vote, similar to the way the jury functions on Survivor? Where people voted out get to pick the winner?
I think that is what is being proposed, but I would rather you just write the end now. I don't wanna be cut out just because I'm a civilian but I fear that would be what the vote coming down to. If you did include me in the vote than I feel the town would vote for me because I'm one of them but if I'm not in than I feel kinda cheated. BTW my ping pong ball thing was a bluff but that's just between you and me ;)

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Right now I want to see how this turns out with a situation where one player remains from each team. And I think we can't do anything like that without kraby's approval, because he's still in this too.

Reaction score
Right now I want to see how this turns out with a situation where one player remains from each team. And I think we can't do anything like that without kraby's approval, because he's still in this too.
Well Unless hes willing to concede victory to you theres not a whole lot he can influence, here are all the proposed outcomes of Mafia Season 4

A. RoadToRuin commits suicide, the zombie and skeleton duel to the death, both die
B. RoadToRuin and HarmakPaul team up to eliminate Kraby1, Serial killer wins
C. RoadToRuin and HarmakPaul team up to eliminate Kraby1, HarmakPaul was lying the whole time and is actually the zombie, Mafia wins
D. The deceased vote for who wins, RoadToRuin probably wins by a landslide
E. The deceased vote for who wins but RoadToRuin is not allowed to a spot on the ticket, Serial killer probably wins
F. Alpha puts his writing skills to work and makes an epic ending

Alpha Since so many of the ways this ends are unorthodox I propose we let everyone including the dead have a chance to make an arguement for their favorite ending.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The thing is, even though that the civilian does not have a shot at winning, it is in fair conditions in the game.

The only reason why I proposed the alternative to the traditional tie-no winner ending is because that everyone dying is a sad, sad way to end this season that we have invested so much time in.

The only way I would even have a chance of accepting a different choice this early is if all three of you agree on the choice. And even there, it goes against the mafia rules. Storytelling VS gameplay.

Reaction score
The thing is, even though that the civilian does not have a shot at winning, it is in fair conditions in the game.

The only reason why I proposed the alternative to the traditional tie-no winner ending is because that everyone dying is a sad, sad way to end this season that we have invested so much time in.

The only way I would even have a chance of accepting a different choice this early is if all three of you agree on the choice. And even there, it goes against the mafia rules. Storytelling VS gameplay.
Still would feel like a cheap end, regardless of the letter of the law. I think I would vote for ending E. Alpha writes the ending because the other endings just seem so soulless and uninteresting since we have drawn this out into such a discussion

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Well that was to be expected. Sploorky... I was sure you were the skeleton or mafia but u stand corrected.
As harmakpaul did I will show my reasoning for my kills as vigilante.

Gasy: It was random, I was tossing up between him and Kraby NO JOKE. I'm really annoyed that I picked the wrong one now.

No hit: I didn't want to risk it and by this time, I was pretty certain that defiant was mafia but I let him go for a while.

Ooglie: Always "umm I don't know" ect and he never went against defiant. I took a chance and it paid off.

Defiant blob: If you were a goodie, you would have been attacked by then, i couldn't let you manipulate anymore

Not actual kills but suspicions.
Theodorre: I had my suspicions on you but I soon abandoned the attempt to lynch you since I was never one with words.

Kraby: My first suspect yesterday. Both (most likely ) the mafia.

HOWEVER: Harmakpaul is not to be trusted. Anyone can lie. Kraby may even be the civilian, harmakpaul the mafia and road the skeleton. I don't even know.

And now for a little role play.
As Drake knows he will die, he thinks of his brother that died by to his knowledge a zombie named defiant blob. He also remebers what defiant's last words were. "I still win".

And he repeats the words, knowing that in a way, he avenged his brother.

"I still win."

Reaction score
I think that since we have come to such an odd situation, we should allow a similarly odd end. I feel me and Harmak have been great competitors throughout this thing. No offense to Kraby but hes been extremely unreliable as far as participation is concerned, mostly not incrminating himself by not playing nearly as often as others, even now we have gone for a long time in a very heated discussion of which he represents a MAJOR factor as one of only three participants. I like to say that if we don't either go with a jury (which I feel can't really be implemented fairly) or just have alpha right the story than we all know that the ending is going to just be we wait for Kraby to reply eventually than alpha will either deem we go to night and no one wins (as everyone talking has voiced concerns about it being a bad ending) or me and Harmak vote for Kraby and than Harmak wins. We deserve a far better ending than such predictable things, I feel excited to hear what alpha could craft for our epic ending.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
This is the final day in mafia. Two out of three people are needed for a majority.

Nothing special will happen at this day period from arguing with me.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
None of us really have a reason to vote each other off, since we know our roles.

1. Me and harmak lynch road and then kill eachother at night. Nobody wins.
2. We lynch harmak and I kill you at night - mafia wins.
3. You lynch me and harmak kills you at night - Skeleton wins.
4. ???

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
None of us really have a reason to vote each other off, since we know our roles.

1. Me and harmak lynch road and then kill eachother at night. Nobody wins.
2. We lynch harmak and I kill you at night - mafia wins.
3. You lynch me and harmak kills you at night - Skeleton wins.
4. ???
Wait I don't think there will be another night

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
There are three of you and there is still inactivity present.

I'm not giving a time limit for this day, because this has the potential to decide the winner. Please, at least discuss something.

Reaction score
I wanna win. The only way I see this happening is we all lose. If I can't manage that than I will vote for the skeleton to win because its more of a long shot role to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.