Blocktopia Mafia Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Arzanlon City-Day 5-Town Square
As the day turns to evening, Jericho the Steve, Undertaker the Wrestler, and HarmakPaul stand, staring at each other. Jericho and HarmakPaul agree that Undertaker the Wrestler is the one to be lynched. Jericho and HarmakPaul approach Undertaker, and stare Undertaker down. Undertaker realizes that he may be able to overpower the other two.

Undertaker grabs Jericho and flips Jericho over his head, and slams Jericho into the ground with a loud crack. HarmakPaul runs over to the chest with the three Pearls of Transformation from Jolteon42, Marnixxie, and Theodorre the Nut n' Rose Maker. HarmakPaul runs and takes the elevator down.

Jericho is pinned down by Undertaker, Undertaker grabs him and throws him into a wall. Jericho refuses to be defeated so easily, and pulls out two sharpened iron swords.
-Jericho-: Critikill, Go!
Jericho makes a mad dash towards Undertaker and brutally cuts Undertaker with his two iron swords in a spinning arc. Undertaker goes down. Undertaker transforms into the final zombie, and drops his Pearl of Transformation. Jericho takes it and checks the town square chest. He finds it empty and realizes HarmakPaul took them. Jericho goes toward the elevator and slides down the cables.

HarmakPaul notices Jericho following him and instructs the elevator to start heading up. Jericho is hit with a huge force and notices how he has several broken bones. Undeterred, he opens the emergency hatch and falls inside. HarmakPaul watches him, and promptly notices a purple glow on sublevel 05. HarmakPaul grabs Jericho and navigates the elevator to sublevel 05. HarmakPaul stabs Jericho in the stomach with his dagger, and runs into the Nether Portal.

Jericho stumbles up and limps over to one of Zeta's terminals. Zeta appears.
-Zeta-: Your probability of winning is approximately 2%.
-Jericho-: I don't think I can win. But I want to be sent out with a bang.

LOCATION UNKNOWN-DATE ANOMALY-SUBLOCATION UNKNOWN

HarmakPaul emerges from the Nether Portal, and is now in the Nether. He transforms into the Skeleton, and counts his Pearls of Transformation. The Skeleton has seven of them. One is missing. And it is the one from Undertaker. The Skeleton notices a lot of Wither Skeletons watching him from a ledge.
-Skeleton-: I'm not letting a bunch of uncivilized versions of me win this.
The Skeleton fires three arrows, striking the Wither Skeletons in their heads, several are brought down. The Wither Skeletons close in on the Skeleton, and the Skeleton bashes one, takes the stone sword, and swipes in an arc, sending several Wither Skeletons flying.
-Skeleton-: I can't win this. There's too many.
The Skeleton is hit by a stone sword and skids onto the ground. He then sees Jericho, who attacks several Wither Skeletons with his Iron Swords. Jericho does several twists and turns, killing many Wither Skeletons in several fierce blows.
-Skeleton-: Why are you helping me?
Jericho turns to the Skeleton, and the Skeleton notices how Jericho is fatally wounded.
-Jericho-: I've learned that maybe I can't win, but I can still be nice about it. Besides, I've always wanted to take on 50 enemies at once.

The Skeleton gets up, and realizes that Jericho is likely to attack him, now that all of the Wither Skeletons are dead. Jericho instead approaches the cliff, staring down into lava. The Skeleton follows him.
-Skeleton-: What are you doing?
-Jericho-: I can fight 50 poorly coordinated enemies, but I may as well fight you!

Jericho has a quick change of heart and attempts to stab the Skeleton, the Skeleton dodges and grabs Jericho. The Skeleton knocks both swords out of Jericho's hands.
-Jericho-: Why are you copying the Mafia's original plan?
-Skeleton-: A plan doesn't have to be original for it to make sense and be good.

The Skeleton grabs Jericho and holds him over the lava. Then he sees Undertaker's Pearl of Transformation. The Skeleton slams Jericho into the ground, and takes the Pearl. The Skeleton grabs the soulsand and several Wither Skeleton heads, and then walks back through the portal.

Arzanlon City-Night 6-Town Square

The Skeleton sets up the soulsand and two of the Wither Skeleton Heads. Jericho watches, on both hands and knees. Zeta appears in a terminal right behind the creation.
-Zeta-: It looks like you ended up winning.
-Skeleton-: Imagine that.

The Skeleton sets the eight Pearls of Transformation out, and connects them through string coated in redstone. He sets the final Wither Skeleton head on the creation, and the Wither is born. The Wither flies into the air, creates an explosion that harms no one, and expands into a form that could only be described as hyper-lethal. The Pearls of Transformation hover around the Wither, and are transformed into its system.

-Skeleton-: Wither. Take Jericho out.

The Wither turns, and faces Jericho. It opens it's gaping mouth-
-Jericho-: Bang.
And obliterates Jericho. The Skeleton faces Zeta.
-Skeleton-: I told you I would be back for you.

Arzanlon City-Six months after Skeleton takeover-Zeta's terminal
-Zeta-: I find myself writing this log not only for my routine collection, but for any person who stumbles upon this long after the Skeleton is dead. The Skeleton surprisingly did not make its Wither go on a rampage, but instead had its Wither focus on defending Arzanlon City from anybody attempting to find out what happened in here. I may not have the capacity to understand emotions as well as I would like to, but it appears the Skeleton just wants to be left alone. Live out its days being able to do whatever it wants in the most technologically advanced city in the area. The Skeleton wanted freedom. I am its only companion, as the Wither is incapable of speech, and somehow the Skeleton has showed no signs of loneliness. A peaceful existence is one often sought after, but rarely achieved.

Final Roles:
kraby1/Undertaker the Wrestler was the final Zombie.
The road to ruin/Jericho the Steve was the final Civilian.

The Winner
HarmakPaul was the Skeleton.

I must give a personal thank you for everyone who made this game possible. This has been the closest mafia game I have ever hosted, with the closest end out of all four.

A goodbye to Defiant_Blob and kraby1 because they stuck in this game even after their leaving threads. Good luck in life, you two.

And here concludes the final Blocktopia Mafia season hosted by me.

Reaction score
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . .

I died....

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Oh jeeze, Oh gosh. It was so infuriating!
I don't know how you people can handle it;
I just could not, could not sit still throughout this whole match.
There were just so many things that slipped through the cracks! Agh!
I just wanted to say something, anything; which is why I was really, really into the idea of having everyone come back for one final voting session: It seemed so much more epic in my mind for some reason.

Anyways! As I was the cop originally, I think I have some explaining to do!
vati180 As I only had the ability to live a single day, I only had the ability to search the identities of two particular people, who are the following:
1)Night 1, Start of the Game - I looked up Prizyms, and he ended up being a civilian.
2)Night 2, Day of my Death - I looked up DarthLego, who ended up also being a civilian AND my partner in death, which seemed fairly ironic at the time.

In terms of my first choice of a person who I looked up, which was Prizyms, was one of my main reasons I tried very hard to protect him from being lynched on the first day. This was actually one of my extreme surprises and displeasures of this round of Mafia, because it seemed no one really went back through the game and brought up any information what I, the cop decided to protect: Which was both Prizyms AND Dessern.

I, in the begging, and honestly throughout the whole game, the lynchings were so infuriating!... Mainly with Prizyms and Dessern. I don't know what happened, I mean seriously, there was absolutely no evidence against them! The case of them not being able to give a proper defense or that they seemed vague suspicious do to prior events were so terrible and had such low-ended ideas backing them up. Most of the time, some of the excuses could be said for the majority of this games cast at the time! Both Dessern and Prizyms were the main people I protected, and I thought I protected them well... However, this protection led me to some of my thoughts on who was the actual Mafia.

After mine own, as well as DarthLego's deaths, I automatically looked at Defiant and questioned how he was still living. In my eyes, his excessive denouncements of Dessern made me catch suspicion of him, and his continued life in the game really caught my eye.
I want to note that in pretty much every Mafia game that he's taken part in, Defiant almost always dies in the first two rounds. This is caused by the Mafia being suspicious that, as he is considered, and is indeed, a great player, that it would be easier for him to discover the Mafia. Seeing as the Mafia or indeed skeleton did not hit Defiant on the first run, really surprised me, and my guess was he was Mafia that first day.

It ended up I was right for once.

I also had suspicions of Ooglie and Theodorre after a number of incidents, and where my other 2 guesses for possible Mafia/Zombie affiliations.

Originally, besides these 3, I had thought, as Duffie seemed to hold extremely close views as Defiant, it was my suspect that they were somehow working together, because they seemed to be able to sway a lot of the votes toward lynching Dessern off. After her death, I was also surprised and ended up loosing one of my leads.
My other suspect was Sploorky, and originally, I suspected him from the beginning with the lack of death, similar to Defiant's reason, as well as his constant attacks against Prizyms with very, very little evidence to get behind. This action seemed to continue throughout the game, which extremely heightened my guesses for his chance of being Mafia.... Which ended up being false after his death of being a civilian (which actually kind of bummed me out to be truthful)

All in all, I thought it was a good game.
Really sad to see you leaving your legacy behind Alpha... I'm pretty sure we'll all be missing it! <3
I hope Mafia continues somehow, as it really is a great game.
I just need to be sure I don't die next time...
I just can't sit back on the sidelines like this time! It makes me restless and itching for action.

Good game.

EDIT: Also, The road to ruin , gotta love that Billy and Mandy reference. :coffee:

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I feel really bad since I was going to going to kill Kraby, then theo, then I ended up killing sploorky so I pretty much killed any chances for the town to win, in that I opologise.
The mafia were actually quite good this round however I knew defiant was mafia as soon as I realised the mafia weren't killing him earlier in the game. I kept him alive to try and eat out any other mafia and I got Ooglie and I had heavy suspicions on theo but not enough evidence to kill him.
When theo was found to be a zombie I thought I would be good for the night since I HAD been accusing theo a bit that day. I don't know why harmakpaul killed me :(

Anyways, again good game, I can't wait for a new game to start up for the next host: Look at the seasons done by our previous hosts Alpha, Defiant and Prizyms and see what worked and didn't work. Also MAKE THE STORIES AWESOME LIKE ALPHA DID.
:D

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
One interesting little bit about this game concerns theodorre.

After he was killed ingame, the town found Zeta, and the story developed. At the very beginning of the game, when I was sending out role PMs, I determined which Zombie would hold onto Zeta for story reasons with random.org. Theodorre was selected, and I gave this message along with his usual role confimation.

The following is merely flavor text.
You stare at the chip containing the AI Zeta you stole from the mainframe. Capturing Zeta was a good move.

At any point in the game in the event of Theodorre's death, I would have had the story develop with finding Zeta. It could have been at any point in time, the first night, or Theodorre could have never died.

Reactions: The Road to Ruin

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Id just like to say thank you to alpha for hosting something like this, its been amazing!
A big thank you to everyone who participated in all seasons, without you this couldnt have happened.
Im also sorry for being such a quiet person, I find that im not the best at words and I was also grounded, but seems like this technique worked. Too bad I was in school when I got voted off, but oh well, it was a lot of fun!

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
One interesting little bit about this game concerns theodorre.

After he was killed ingame, the town found Zeta, and the story developed. At the very beginning of the game, when I was sending out role PMs, I determined which Zombie would hold onto Zeta for story reasons with random.org. Theodorre was selected, and I gave this message along with his usual role confimation.

The following is merely flavor text.
You stare at the chip containing the AI Zeta you stole from the mainframe. Capturing Zeta was a good move.

At any point in the game in the event of Theodorre's death, I would have had the story develop with finding Zeta. It could have been at any point in time, the first night, or Theodorre could have never died.

OHHHHHHHHH...

I was wondering why I got that "strange message from Alpha" x)

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
TIME FOR ME TO EXPLAIN MY RETARDATION THIS GAME YAYYYYYYYYYYY:

First off to those of you who still somehow dot get it I intentionally had myself die and made the "slip -up" on purpose. I said that I wanted the game to continue and also was trying to save Dessern5 since I knew they were going to lynch someone on absolutely no evidence.

Also in my final statement from before I gave my suspicion in letters I should have just said it instead of confusing you all and it all would have been much easier ending but my suspicious person was in fact HARMAKPAUL. Yes people that means by not typing his name I screwed the ending and gave the last 3 (plus Alpha) headaches.

#winning #balloon98 #goodgame # Jolteon42 ispro

Status
Not open for further replies.