Blocktopia Mafia Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

smelyalata

Reaction score
On one hand, lynching on the first day is just a shot in the dark. There's almost no evidence to go off of other than how people are talking, and even if you pay close attention to that, keep in mind that anybody can type anything.
On the other hand, a no lynch in my opinion would be a bad idea. As blob said, we don't gain anything from it.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I say we take the lynch. We don't gain anything from a no lynch.
"Well then, Who do you say we suspect?"​
He struts to a nearby chair and sits, taking another sip of wine.​
"I am suggesting either our friend Mooglie (Ooglie), Smelyalata, or Mr. Ocelot himself (NottyKitten). Obviously I have no evidence to support my claim. However, anyone could be the murderer amongst us, and I am taking a guess from a wide range of people based on how their ancestors in Couble acted before it was taken over."​
(Using the term, Ancestors / children as reference to last game, in order not to break the 4th wall in the Roleplay and such! :p)​

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I think a no lynch is the way to go so that is my current vote. We don't have enough Evidence to vote currently
And also smelyata a no lynch would get us anywhere I agree but a mislynch sends us back.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
"Hmm, this is a rather interesting justice system. You know, I hear someplace that there is stuff such as DNA testing, video cameras, eyewitness accounts...What a world we live in, isn't it?"​
"Anyways, I'll abstain. I see both sides of this argument. I'd just rather us not get a wrong fella at this point."​
The cake coughs, spitting some crumbs out onto the floor.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
the way I think of it (so far anyway) is we can lynch, or we can not lynch. And the person could be baddie, or could be goodie. All in all I'd say about a 50-50 shot at it. (no real calc done here, someone may if they wish but this is good enough for this) so we can lynch and the person could be good, in which case the baddie would gain and adv. Or we lynch and the person is bad. Where we gain Adv. Or we don't lynch and the person is good, so we gain adv. Or we don't and the person is baddie, and they get adv. So this early in, it's almost ensured that at least one goodie will die each night. So with that, if we happen to lynch a baddie then it's still tied up at the end of the night, if not in baddie favor because we can assume that 2 might die (at least this early) however if we lynch one of our own, then 3 have died in one "match" (I also consider the hooker, and drunk, and vigilante and what not to be baddie cause they can harm the goodies.) so if we do nothing, we still lose, but it's either gonna be less harmful or more harmful depending on the lynching. With so little evidence, I'd say it's more likely that a random vote will take out a goodie in which case the hit will be more harmful. So thinking about all this I have decided to not lynch until further notice.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, had to read 5 pages since Alpha's post.
So my apologies for looking "inactive".
So how is everyone? Probably sleeping! :p

Alright then, I say that we have to lynch somebody, but on the other hand I think it is not going to happen if everyone is going to abstain this way.
Last time Killer falsly accused me and see what happened...
Probably now everyone is scared of getting lynched as first one, because last time the first one to accuse was lynched.
I would have loved to write some more, but I need to prepare for work now, and then I will be back about 10 hours! :)
See you then.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
"I am suggesting either our friend Mooglie (Ooglie), Smelyalata, or Mr. Ocelot himself (NottyKitten).​
=(

But anyways, I prefer we do lynch someone over not lynching.
Not lynching will cause bad things in the futur (I think)

Good points and bad points.

Lynching good:We might kill a baddie.
Lynching bad: We might kill a civilian

Not lynching good: There is not the chance we kill a civilian
Not lynching bad: It reaches nothing, there will only be another night where 1-3 of us will be killed. And then we still dont have much evidence to lynch someone.

[bold the important stuff]
So I say that if we do not lynch someone, there will be another night where they kill 1-3 of us, and we only have limited day to kill baddies before they kill us all. So not lynching is just 1 day wasted.

Tought I am a noob and have no idea who to lynch =/

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
In my opinion the road is looking a bit suspicious at the moment however like Defiant said he is new to the game which could result into this behavior and looking back over the posts killer jumps to the abstain vote without saying any sorts of reasons why. At the moment I still have no 'conclusive' evidence on who to vote so I'm going to abstain.

paceboys

Reaction score
Alright, i honestly thought that i would be killed. Ive been in every game so far, along with a few others whose names i will not state as not to put any suspicion on them.
Something i noticed: Only one person killed?
Work of a possible doctor it seems? Or am i hallucinating and it was perfectly normal?
Also: I am Aybstaynin'

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
=(

But anyways, I prefer we do lynch someone over not lynching.
Not lynching will cause bad things in the futur (I think)

Good points and bad points.

Lynching good:We might kill a baddie.
Lynching bad: We might kill a civilian

Not lynching good: There is not the chance we kill a civilian
Not lynching bad: It reaches nothing, there will only be another night where 1-3 of us will be killed. And then we still dont have much evidence to lynch someone.

[bold the important stuff]
So I say that if we do not lynch someone, there will be another night where they kill 1-3 of us, and we only have limited day to kill baddies before they kill us all. So not lynching is just 1 day wasted.

Tought I am a noob and have no idea who to lynch =/
but if we do lynch someone, and that person is a goodie then we lose even more days to lynch the baddies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
but if we do lynch someone, and that person is a goodie then we lose even more days to lynch the baddies.
True, but what do you expect? That the serial killer/viligante will kill the mafia?
or that a cop will get more info?
Someone has to kill the mafia, and I think the day should be used for that. And not for waiting till more of us die.

But I have no idea who to lynch tough :_:

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
The Birdman has found out about the murder. He sits down on his chair and thinks. After a while, he decides to make a short message on the beach.

'Abstaining - BMan'

As he is lonely all the time, a few citizens have thought of The Birdman being A mafia member, but he has been living there for more that 70 years, so they Abandon their idea.

The Birdman carves a bird, paints it and sets it on his desk. He goes to sleep, un aware of what is going to happen tomorrow.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
19 entrants left.
1 civilian died.

6 "bad" side, 13 "good" side.

Lynching a "bad" one is: 31,5789474%

Lynching a "good" one: 68,4210526%

12-13 power roles are left in the game.

So 63,1578947-68,4210526% chance of killing a power role.

Which means 53,8461538-58,3333333% chance of killing a "good" power role.

In case a "good" one dies, 1/3 left is a "bad" one, and 2/3 a "good" one.

So even in case we lynch a "good" one, the chance of killing the "bad" ones will increase.
In case we don't lynch, it will also increase, but just in advantage of the "bad" ones.

I SEE A GOOD PROFIT AND CHANCE OF LYNCHING A "BAD" ONE

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
19 entrants left.
1 civilian died.

6 "bad" side, 13 "good" side.

Lynching a "bad" one is: 31,5789474%

Lynching a "good" one: 68,4210526%

12-13 power roles are left in the game.

So 63,1578947-68,4210526% chance of killing a power role.

Which means 53,8461538-58,3333333% chance of killing a "good" power role.

In case a "good" one dies, 1/3 left is a "bad" one, and 2/3 a "good" one.

So even in case we lynch a "good" one, the chance of killing the "bad" ones will increase.
In case we don't lynch, it will also increase, but just in advantage of the "bad" ones.

I SEE A GOOD PROFIT AND CHANCE OF LYNCHING A "BAD" ONE
You and your math.
Being all serious and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.