Blocktopia Mafia Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
"Even though these cakey and moist layers do not show it, there is age and intuitiveness within this form. I hope that I can be of service."​
"But for now, does anyone else have any information that could be helpful."​
The cake "looks" around the room. No one can tell though, because he's a cake.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The cake begins directing his speech at Sploorky.
"This one here most likely has the best plan, for we don't know who is on who's side so far."​
"This is barring of course, some sort of evidence that should be investigated. I'll ponder the options for a while."​

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Suki stands up and stretches her arms.

"Although a no-lynch seems like the best idea, I'm also edging not to do so, as a no-lynch would turn into nothing happening today, and we'll most likely have another murder case by next morning..."

Duffie ponders for a moment, then realizes something.

"Why weren't two people killed last night? I feel like that should be expected..."

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Well, to stir the pot I was going to accuse darth lego, I didn't think Alpha 102 would hold the game up for no reason, and lego said he would be at the lake this weekend so whatchya gonna do. Last season everyone seemed apprehensive about voting to lynch anyone so I accuse kraby, because he was the first accusable person I scrolled up and saw... game on!
Accusations can be dangerous. I used them to my advantage in the last game to get people to confess. Sadly they cause bandwagoning.
Well, Darth's down. D:

It's hard to make fool-proof accusations right now, as there is a very limited amount of evidence to claim someone is mafia.

So... What do you all say?
Correct. First day is almost always guesswork.
I figure shaking the pot will get someone to slip up sometime, it's not a perfect strategy but this IS my first game so for me, it's time to expermiment...
I agree.
Darth was killed that night? I was expecting it to be Defiant. He's pretty skilled at the game.

Now, onto the game, I think we should a bit more decisive in voting if we want to win. Otherwise, the same thing that happened last game will happen again. Do we really want the zombies to win twice in a row? No.

So hopefully we'll get some evidence against someone so we can actually do something today instead of hope to vote for the right person.

And don't worry, Ruin. You'll get the hang of the game eventually. ;)

That was my starting speech. Anyone else have thoughts they want to share?
My thoughts exactly, Harmak. Although after the way I puppeteer-ed the last round, it was obvious that I would be next on the death list.

(Also looks like Alpha didn't have to remove me at all. The wheel is ever turning. Last round I killed Defiant, this round the skele gets me.)

I really have no info. Best of luck humans, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score

"Although a no-lynch seems like the best idea, I'm also edging not to do so, as a no-lynch would turn into nothing happening today, and we'll most likely have another murder case by next morning..."

"Why weren't two people killed last night? I feel like that should be expected..."
"You're questioning why two people weren't killed? I'm surprised that THREE didn't die, as among us are the skeleton, vigilante, and the group of zombies," stated Spi C.

Sploorky

Reaction score

Everything I think that could happen:
Slime stopped the vig/mafia
Hooker stopped the vig
Skeleton was attacked, but it has two hits
Iron Golem was attacked
Mafia didn't vote(unlikely)
Vig didn't shoot, for fear he would shoot somebody on the town's side.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[Argh, Duffie Ninja'd me about the multiple deaths right when I was about to post :p ]​
"Yes, I find that strange that there were so few deaths. Recently there have been murders such as this, but rarely do so few people die in one night. Count us lucky, I guess. Anyways, we should look out for more clues, so we can perhaps discover the origins of that."​

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
[Don't worry Dk, she ninja'd all of us. :p

So I'm assuming this season will play out more like a story than the previous ones, and we use [ ] and (( )) to say things when we don't want "in" the story, like various remarks about what others said, like this one?]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
[Don't worry Dk, she ninja'd all of us. :p

So I'm assuming this season will play out more like a story than the previous ones, and we use [ ] and (( )) to say things when we don't want "in" the story, like various remarks about what others said, like this one?]
(Much Like true Roleplay in games! Great Idea.)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Suki places her hand on her chin, stroking her invisible beard. Her eyes then spark, as she leaves the room. She soon returns as she blows on her wooden pipe, which then releases bubbles. She carries a cane in her left hand, which she leans on. She then stands upright, carrying the cane over her left shoulder.

"What we need right now is a detective... I wouldn't consider myself one... But, considering how things look, and all of you having a lack of a wooden pipe, I'd say I would fit the description of a detective right about now."

She paces the room, thinking about the situation.

"Right... Right now, we cannot stoop to baseless accusations. I say we consider every one of us as a civilian, as right now, all we can do is trust each other."

• Haha
Reactions: DKnucklehead

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I really thought defiant would have died…
Mafia not getting a kill… I don't understand it but someone like him would have a plan.
I think defiant_blob might (big might) be a baddie this time around.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
The Kangaroo stands to side, listening intently at the discussion. Pulling down his top hat to cover his eyes, he speaks.

"Your accusation of this, Defiant character is preposterous! Would these... zombie-like murderers obviously target the same man? Especially when his son (Wall breaking much?) was one of the first citizens to be picked off in Molarius? I highly doubt this."

He takes a sip of mulled wine and leans on his own cane.

"As much as I would love for us not to kill one of our poor souls off, We must not waste any time bickering amongst ourselves like this, for the more time we stall, the greater chance the enemies of our town will surely bring us to our knees."

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I am getting kicked off too much. Anyway luckily 2 civillians didn't from baddies. Unfortunately one did. As for voting I disagree we do need to vote off since that was happening last time and it didn't really work for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.