Blocktopia Mafia Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
I received my PM and I shall write my character here:

Name: Joseph Zolewski, but nobody knows my name so they call me Birdman.
Appearence: Old, slow, a bit deaf and very smart and wise. I carry a stick with me, and live alone away from everyone else.
Other: Other people are scared of me. They tell their children to stay away, nobody has ever visited my cosy cottage.
My mother died 20 years ago, my father died at war. I am alone, with my only friends being Billy a dog, and Trumpy, My donkey. I fish, I make bread and carve things out of wood.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I do have a couple concerns regarding a second mafia game;

-The timing will need to coincide with this one, because that way people can't get burned out from mafia games in general.

-What is the number of players you will be accepting?

-People shouldn't sign up for both mafia games, as your purpose is to let players who haven't played before/couldn't get in another chance to play during the longer one.

Other than those, I think it is a good idea and it lets players have a smaller, perhaps easier game to play.

Seven players left until we can start. And kraby1 when you confirm your PM, could you write a little bit about the character you said you would be? You didn't have enough time to edit it in the signups.
How about I do a round with special characters? ;) It'd have a smaller amount of people, and people that are not in a mafia game already will have first priority. It'd be shorter rounds and such. Just a mini fun game type of sorts.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Twenty people meet in the town square outside city hall. They all know of Beta102's death, and know the mafia is hiding within them. The people range from Humans, to Steves, to even a Cake named Frank and a TNT block, plus a gigantic Enderdragon! Clobule is the most diverse city within the 300 square miles.

Night approaches. It may be very eventful, or it may not be. The people sleep. The Enderdragon perches itself on a rooftop and sleeps. The TNT block and Frank the cake are carried off to their houses by Suki Shizuki, and Spi C. Hammy, who promptly licks the Frank the cake, causing Frank to set irritated.

DISCLAIMER: Anything said or done by characters in these passages do not reflect their roles in any way, shape, or form.

It is now Night 1.
Mafia members, discuss amongst yourselves who to target, and PM me the person you are targeting as well as the member who will be doing the target.
Hooker and Slime, PM me the person you want to roleblock.
Vigilante, PM me the person you want to target. If you do not want to target someone, just PM me saying no target.
Skeleton, PM me the person you want to target.
Cop, PM me the person you wish to investigate.
Doctor, PM me the person you want to attempt to save.

The game has now begun! Best of luck to everyone, and make it a fun game. (Do not post at night)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The Skeleton is eager to start moving against the city of Clobule. It darts quickly over the rooftops, to where the testificate(Darthlego5679) rests. The Skeleton readies its bow, which immediately snaps, sending the bow down into an alleyway, breaking it.The Skeleton jumps across the ledge into the testificate's room, and grabs a bone. It bashes the testificate multiple times, and grabs the testificate's body, and throws it down the alley, hearing a faint squeal as it falls. No more sounds were heard. The Skeleton grabs the testificate's clarinet, as it may be able to be fashioned into a new bow with the right materials.

There were no further murders that night.

testificate/Darthlego5679 was a Civilian.

It is now Day 1. With 19 left, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Reminders: Watch this thread. Discussions can start up at any time.

Darthlego5679, you have one last statement you can make.

Reactions: DarthLego5679
Reaction score
Well, to stir the pot I was going to accuse darth lego, I didn't think Alpha 102 would hold the game up for no reason, and lego said he would be at the lake this weekend so whatchya gonna do. Last season everyone seemed apprehensive about voting to lynch anyone so I accuse kraby, because he was the first accusable person I scrolled up and saw... game on!

Sploorky

Reaction score
Well, to stir the pot I was going to accuse darth lego, I didn't think Alpha 102 would hold the game up for no reason, and lego said he would be at the lake this weekend so whatchya gonna do. Last season everyone seemed apprehensive about voting to lynch anyone so I accuse kraby, because he was the first accusable person I scrolled up and saw... game on!
While I admire the fact that you got me to chuckle, I don't think lynching anybody you see is that good of an idea, and if anything makes you seem more guilty.

Reaction score
I figure shaking the pot will get someone to slip up sometime, it's not a perfect strategy but this IS my first game so for me, it's time to expermiment...

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Darth was killed that night? I was expecting it to be Defiant. He's pretty skilled at the game.

Now, onto the game, I think we should a bit more decisive in voting if we want to win. Otherwise, the same thing that happened last game will happen again. Do we really want the zombies to win twice in a row? No.

So hopefully we'll get some evidence against someone so we can actually do something today instead of hope to vote for the right person.

And don't worry, Ruin. You'll get the hang of the game eventually. ;)

That was my starting speech. Anyone else have thoughts they want to share?

Sploorky

Reaction score
If anybody would like to know:
People Darth killed last game that are in this game:
Defiant_Blob
Marnixxie
Kraby1
Gasy_Europeon

KEEP IN MIND I AM NOT BLAMING/SUGGESTING YOU KILL ANY OF THEM, OR THAT THEY KILLED DARTH.

In fact, I really doubt they would, as revenge is one of the worst strategies in this game. This is just for the convenience of others.

• Agree
Reactions: DarthLego5679

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
A loud squeaking is heard coming from the distance, repetitive and annoying. The group inside the Testificate's room looks outside to see a man in a suit pulling a creaky old red wagon. Once outside the front entry, the man begins mouthing something the group can't hear and stoops down to pick up the rather tasty looking cake. The man walks inside the house and up the stairs, and the group inside the room anxiously stares at the door and waits. As the man enters the room, he quickly places the cake on a side table, bows slowly, and then exits.​
Silence permeates the room, as everyone is confused as to what just happened.​
Then the cake breaks the ice.​
"So. It appears that evil has returned again to this city. We must act quickly..."​

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
A loud squeaking is heard coming from the distance, repetitive and annoying. The group inside the Testificate's room looks outside to see a man in a suit pulling a creaky old red wagon. Once outside the front entry, the man begins mouthing something the group can't hear and stoops down to pick up the rather tasty looking cake. The man walks inside the house and up the stairs, and the group inside the room anxiously stares at the door and waits. As the man enters the room, he quickly places the cake on a side table, bows slowly, and then exits.​
Silence permeates the room, as everyone is confused as to what just happened.
Then the cake breaks the ice.
"So. It appears that evil has returned again to this city. We must act quickly..."
Why does that seem like the most random thing to happen. I didn't think that Frank the cake could talk. ._.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
"I've lived in this city for many years. I thought my story was well known. Yes, I can talk quite well, except for when I get crumbs in my mouth."​
The cake opens his layers so that you can see his mouth, or well, what you interpret it as.

Reaction score
Silence permeates the room, as everyone is confused as to what just happened.​
Then the cake breaks the ice.​
"So. It appears that evil has returned again to this city. We must act quickly..."​
A steve stands up, "Hey now, if random hearsay cannot save the town from the mafia threat, what will wise pastry?"

Reactions: DKnucklehead
Status
Not open for further replies.