Anime: Discuss!

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Found these on the internet and the way Levi goes about things could make him the next Disney Princess xD

(Reminds me of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves")

(I am laughing so hard right now xD)

Edit:
Now a question for those who have watched the anime "Attack of Titan" aka "Shingeki no Kyojin", could the soldiers be overacting in the despair department? I think that the soldiers seem to forget they signed up to save humanity and at the drop of a hat most of them would go home or abandon their fellow soldiers to save their own skin. This over reaction seems to even affect their rationality, and make them even stupider then i would like. It also seems like the "fodder" soldiers don't even have a brave man in them where it seems like all the fodder are weaklings and have no spines to even propel themselves to fight. Any thoughts?

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Me personally thinks that the Titans might secrete a fear chemical. ((Which is way too far fetched for anime really.))

Consider this, it's been a century since a Titan was actually seen by an average person. While being described and told information about the enemy, seeing a giant that may look like you, can differ a response. Recognize that post war trauma was not uncommon at all and from person to person, bravey is unmeasurable.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Found these on the internet and the way Levi goes about things could make him the next Disney Princess xD

(Reminds me of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves")

(I am laughing so hard right now xD)

Edit:
Now a question for those who have watched the anime "Attack of Titan" aka "Shingeki no Kyojin", could the soldiers be overacting in the despair department? I think that the soldiers seem to forget they signed up to save humanity and at the drop of a hat most of them would go home or abandon their fellow soldiers to save their own skin. This over reaction seems to even affect their rationality, and make them even stupider then i would like. It also seems like the "fodder" soldiers don't even have a brave man in them where it seems like all the fodder are weaklings and have no spines to even propel themselves to fight. Any thoughts?
Freshly trained soldiers that went through training.
How might they react to literal giants running after them, mouths open, searching for their blood. I think they pull through more than you give them credit for. (See: Last stand in the supply house)

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
So the walls containing titans in them. Right?

So either:
- they're actual colossal titans captured and turned into the wall forcing their ability somehow.
- they're human/titans that gave up their existence to try to protect the last of humanity.

:C

• Thank You
Reactions: K1ngHoward

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
So the walls containing titans in them. Right?

So either:
- they're actual colossal titans captured and turned into the wall forcing their ability somehow.
- they're human/titans that gave up their existence to try to protect the last of humanity.

:C
What? I thought the walls were made of stone?
DON'T' READ UNLESS YOU'VE MANGA'D omg.

DELETE THAT PSOT AN I'LL DELETE MINE.
I READ "DON'T READ UNLESS" AND I WAS LIKE YA I'M CAUGHT UP IN THE ANIME OH GOD (DELETED MINE)

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Finished watching Another. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Now to decide on the next anime to watch ;)
Attack on Titan.

And we can convert this thread into AoT everypage until show ends.

Maybe... I already have it on my Plan to Watch list.
Would probably be best to wait until it finishes airing so you don't become a slave to crunchyroll, waiting for each episode to be shelled out once a week. ;_; I love Attack on Titan, but the wait for each episode becomes unbearable at times when i just want to marathon the entire season. D:

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Attack on Titan.

And we can convert this thread into AoT everypage until show ends.

Maybe... I already have it on my Plan to Watch list.
Would probably be best to wait until it finishes airing so you don't become a slave to crunchyroll, waiting for each episode to be shelled out once a week. ;_; I love Attack on Titan, but the wait for each episode becomes unbearable at times when i just want to marathon the entire season. D:

While you're waiting, go look at Psycho-Pass, it's pretty good.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeercrul

Vatowski

Reaction score
I have been watching a lot of Romantic/comedy anime lately. Top three recommendations:

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

(genre: Comedy, Romance, School, Harem)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

(genre: Comedy, Romance, School)

^^ If you liked the monogatari series you will most likely like this one.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

(genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, School)

Edit: Also if anybody has any recommendations of the same genre PLZ tell me I am looking for more. If possible have nice drawings ( not clannad plz x.x)

Reactions: FrenchSanta12