A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Faliara

Reaction score
I can't really blame Mez for suspecting the fruit to be poisoned. There might even be a role that actually poisons my fruits, which would be upsetting, but okay. Mez doesn't deserve to get lynched for this.

vote postpone

Also, just in case I die, tonight... I got a letter last night, and apparently Notty was seen visiting Vatumok on Night 1. Considering how Notty died, I don't suggest visiting Vatu.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vat's dead. He died night one.
So does that mean notty had vat's role last night?

I mean I honestly don't know what this will accomplish, but maybe someone we can actually lynch will come up vote postpone

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
He got the chance to kill someone somebody said they wanted dead. Or maybe kill the person who said they wanted somebody dead. Something like that.

It is unlikely notty used it, seeing as only notty died.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Digitalmez - Oak63, Dessern5 (2/7)
Postpone - Faliara, Ltin, Digitalmez, Enderfive (4/7)

Reminder that if postpone isn't fully reached, the person with the most votes is lynched.

7 to lynch, no-lynch or postpone.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oak63 Why exactly are you voting me?
Mainly your attempts to throw Faliara in a suspicious light, especially when it would seem Faliara has some positive upsides to their role. You may have unvoted but that was only due to the heat you received from myself and Dessern.

That being said while I'm not willing to unvote at this time, I will.

postpone

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Postponereedoodle

Inf, I feel like the deadline and postpone are kind of doing good things by basically spiking activity twice (once before the deadline, then everyone postponing it, then again at the new deadline). At the same time, a good bit of the time does get wasted. But I mean...We play slowly and inactively. It's a thing.

Digi, remind me exactly why it was that you had voted Fali? I could go back and look, but I feel like I'd rather ask again.

I think it might be worth revisiting the whole painting thing with notty. I'll go back and look later when I have time.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Postponereedoodle

Inf, I feel like the deadline and postpone are kind of doing good things by basically spiking activity twice (once before the deadline, then everyone postponing it, then again at the new deadline). At the same time, a good bit of the time does get wasted. But I mean...We play slowly and inactively. It's a thing.

Digi, remind me exactly why it was that you had voted Fali? I could go back and look, but I feel like I'd rather ask again.

I think it might be worth revisiting the whole painting thing with notty. I'll go back and look later when I have time.
I voted based on the proof that Faliara has been handing out fruit. I'm suspicious of the after effects.
So far the only one to have eaten their fruit is Enderfive and confirms that the effects are positive.
Tim and I received fruit last night. I asked Inf if I could eat mine and he said that I couldn't eat it yet.
-------------------
I can't really blame Mez for suspecting the fruit to be poisoned. There might even be a role that actually poisons my fruits, which would be upsetting, but okay. Mez doesn't deserve to get lynched for this.

vote postpone

Also, just in case I die, tonight... I got a letter last night, and apparently Notty was seen visiting Vatumok on Night 1. Considering how Notty died, I don't suggest visiting Vatu.
Did you just get a random letter or... are you an investigative role?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - Postpone

Digitalmez - Oak63 (1/7)
Postpone - Faliara, Ltin, Enderfive, Oak63, CaffeinatedKitty, Timdood3, Dessern5 (7/7)

A strange shift in the sky occurs as the sun suddenly backtracks on itself for a few minutes, miraculously extending the day.

New deadline: 10th February 23:00 GMT

Faliara

Reaction score
I voted based on the proof that Faliara has been handing out fruit. I'm suspicious of the after effects.
So far the only one to have eaten their fruit is Enderfive and confirms that the effects are positive.
Tim and I received fruit last night. I asked Inf if I could eat mine and he said that I couldn't eat it yet.
-------------------

Did you just get a random letter or... are you an investigative role?
It's a random letter.