Blocktopia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
AKA, lynch me for accusing you.
Good plan. /endsarcasm.
Than- wait did you not just read my last post -.- If I was a zombie why the hell would I do that then peopl WOULD try to kill me thats why I did because I think you are setting me up because YOU in fact are the Zombie/serial killer since you have been one of the more quiet ones

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Than- wait did you not just read my last post -.- If I was a zombie why the hell would I do that then peopl WOULD try to kill me thats why I did because I think you are setting me up because YOU in fact are the Zombie/serial killer since you have been one of the more quiet ones
*cough* have posted in this thread more than most others *cough*
By all means, enlighten us to your reasons, rather than just "revenge" for my vote.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'd love it users not get into debates or arguments in this thread, It's a game, stop debating about why you're being lynched.. Just go with it, do you think that happens Irl?

Mafia: Hey
Citizen: i will kill you.
Mafia: no, I will.
Citizen: Why?
Mafia: Idk, Why do you want to kill me?
Citizen: Idk
Me: Shutup.

balloon98

Reaction score
And since I forgot to put this in my last post all I have to say is if you vote for me and I die I will love to laugh in all your faces when you realize I shouldn't have been lynched. AS for a reason Darth well why would I want Jolt dead from the beginning.? he is my best friend in Blocktopia I talk to him everyday almost and everyone knows you cant kill friends or enemies or its obvious who it is :p

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Yes, it's annoying, AngelWV , but sometimes it can give good insight into the player.
Not good enough, I s'pose, as from what I'm seeing, DarthLego5679 wants to lynch Balloon98 because he wanted to kill everyone the most, kept switching people, ect, but if you were a Mafia, wouldn't you co-oncide with your fellow Mafia, rather than just keep switching from person to person, Mafia would all vote on 1 person, and agree to kill that person, and I suspect a few people.. Balloon98 isn't on that list, as he is never sure on who to lynch off, thus meaning he is either the Skeleton, or a Civilian, or the Cop.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Suspicious of balloon for OMGUSing. (voting for someone mostly because they vote for you). It's rather mafia-like, as it shows they are more concerned with someone else besides them dying rather than the correct person dying.

balloon98

Reaction score
Suspicious of balloon for OMGUSing. (voting for someone mostly because they vote for you). It's rather mafia-like, as it shows they are more concerned with someone else besides them dying rather than the correct person dying.
As I said before I had suspicions of 3 people before and one of them was Darth the other 2 I will not mention otherwise then more arguing will start of why

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Don't have much time now; I have to do homework soon, so my vote may change after I think things through a bit, but for now I'll go with balloon98.

P.S. I played a game of mafia with a bunch of real life friends today and someone nominated me right after I nominated them and we ended up not killing them. I didn't die either, but that person turned out to be mafia. So I am a bit suspicious of that. :3

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
From my POV, balloon withdrew to give self more time to convince others it is someone else, as there is a nice bit of votes on him now (which I don't completely blame him for).

Also, AngelWV , your last claim that balloon isn't mafia isn't completely true, as there is only 1 mafia now. Balloon is the last mafia, no one to coincide with.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
From my POV, balloon withdrew to give self more time to convince others it is someone else, as there is a nice bit of votes on him now (which I don't completely blame him for).

Also, AngelWV , your last claim that balloon isn't mafia isn't completely true, as there is only 1 mafia now. Balloon is the last mafia, no one to coincide with.
I like how you are ever so certain that he is the Mafia, you have no evidence, It's not hard to know that he isn't in the Mafia, go look at posts he made outside of the game, it's exactly like how he posts here and there is no suspicion to it; everyone is targeting him just because there is 1 Mafia left, and he happens to be voting on users! Well guess what, I could be the last Mafia.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You know nothing about what the Mafia are actually like then.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I like how you are ever so certain that he is the Mafia, you have no evidence,

Im not certain, and no one has evidence.
It's not hard to know that he isn't in the Mafia, go look at posts he made outside of the game, it's exactly like how he posts here and there is no suspicion to it;
I post like this elsewhere as well, am I clear of mafia? Lots of people will speak normally in order to detract attention. If they spoke oddly then they would be put under easy suspicion.
everyone is targeting him just because there is 1 Mafia left,
1 mafia being left has nothing to do with people targeting him ._.
and he happens to be voting on users!
Actualy, rather he happens to switch votes often, reasons often weak.
Well guess what, I could be the last Mafia.
Indeed you could. Anyone could. We've established that :p
You know nothing about what the Mafia are actually like then.
The mafia is trying to kill. Doesn't matter who. They may choose one person to tunnel the entire game, or they may swap to whomever is an easier target. Their objective is to not be killed themselves, and an easy way to do that is to swap targets to bring suspicion to others, and try to make themselves look innocent.
Also, as I noted earlier, I've played online mafia for a long while now. I'd like to think I'd know a little about how Mafia would think. >_>

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Chillingworth-1(HarmakPaul)
Defiant_Blob-1(Chillingworth)
balloon98-4(Darthlego5679, killer1525, gamefan__15, TheFurion101)
DarthLego5679-1(AngelWV)
Not Voted:
Defiant_Blob, balloon98, DKnucklehead
Six to lynch.

balloon98

Reaction score
So blob if you are so good at this game doesn't that mean YOU could be playing all of us right now. As I have said before in my prior posts I am suspicious of 3 people I said Darth was one and you are one too. You say your good at this game so you could fool us if you wanted.

Now I know others could do the same it's the internet we cant check what they are doing while this is going on like seeing their lips and fingers if they are moving or tapping or if they are not making eye contact. What i do know in Mafia games is that false accusations about "It seems suspicious" isn't a good reason at all and it makes it look like you are trying to get someone out besides yourself since you very well are one of the killers.

• Agree
Reactions: Friendy

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So blob if you are so good at this game doesn't that mean YOU could be playing all of us right now. As I have said before in my prior posts I am suspicious of 3 people I said Darth was one and you are one too. You say your good at this game so you could fool us if you wanted.

Now I know others could do the same it's the internet we cant check what they are doing while this is going on like seeing their lips and fingers if they are moving or tapping or if they are not making eye contact. What i do know in Mafia games is that false accusations about "It seems suspicious" isn't a good reason at all and it makes it look like you are trying to get someone out besides yourself since you very well are one of the killers.
Well, they are going to vote you off it seems, I'll absolutely laugh if I was right.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score

The more you make posts like this, the more reason you give people to lynch you. I can't trust Blob fully, because he is a skilled player. I don't want to admit it, but I think he's getting to me. Anyway, we have to vote for someone. And right now, you don't look very innocent.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Being good at a game doesn't make you the mafia... really, if I wanted to actually act and I was the mafia, I'd say I was new and have never played this before. That way, when mafia makes good smart decisions, you wouldn't look at me.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Odds are, if we pick someone at random, we'd end up hitting a human.
8 humans vs 2 baddies.
So, if I were to randomly pick someone for lynching, I'd have an 80% chance of picking a human.
I've voted for someone who's been jumping around, voting on anyone BUT himself. So if the cop has some information, it'd be appreciated. Otherwise, I see no reason to change my vote.

• Agree
Reactions: Defiant_Blob
Status
Not open for further replies.