Blocktopia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Votes are now locked in for everyone EXCEPT balloon98.

If balloon withdraws his vote, the day will continue as normal.

If he does not withdraw his vote, balloon98 will be lynched.

balloon98, you have three hours to either make your decision final, or to undo your suicide vote.
1. that is my final vote
2. As DK said Chilling voted for me so I would die anyway
EDIT: nvm

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
First off, balloon never edit your posts here. Even if you're doomed to die.

After a huge day with at least half the group being accused of being evil, eventually the group comes to a significan consensus, with even the person they're targeting agreeing with them. Balloon98 walks himself up to the noose, and willingly puts his head inside. Balloon 98 is quickly lynched.

Nothing happens. The humans have lynched another innocent. They quietly climb into bed again, hoping the doctor can save the right person.

Balloon98 was a Civilian.

It is now Night 3.

Remaining zombie, please PM me your target.
Skeleton, please PM me your target.
Cop, PM me the person you wish to investigate.
Doctor, Pm me the person you wish to attempt to save.

balloon98, you have one last statement you can make.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vatumok Thanks for dedicating some of your moderating powers to this thread!

The skeleton moves quickly again. He decides to go after-
"Aah!"
The skeleton turns around to find Chillingworth standing right behind him. Before Chillingworth can react, the skeleton grab chillingworth with its arm, and jabs Chillingworth repeatedly with a bone being used as a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Chillingworth doubles over, and collapses. The Skeleton raises his bone weapon, hunches over, and whacks Chillingworth on the head. The skeleton decides killing Chillingworth was enough for one night, and retires.

There were no further murders that night.

The eight remaining humans wake up, aware that time is running out.

Chillingworth was a Civilian.

It is now Day 3.

With eight people left, it takes only five votes to lynch.

Chillingworth, you have one last statement.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Alpha102 One final statement: First of all, I had a blast playing this. I hope I could be considered to play again if we end up doing so. As for suspicions, I have no idea at this point. But, if I were to suspect one person, I'd say to lynch Defiant. He knows what he's doing; I suspect he's playing us for fools. Anyways, good luck civilians! Twas a good fight.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
No, changing my vote to Defiant_Blob. He has experience with this game, and he could just be playing us. I vote him for now... His plan, playing, everything, it just seems too good.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
It seems good because I know what I'm doing. Why is that bad? ._. If I were mafia, I'd probably use an entirely different strategy. I would have stayed low and not talked much, so as to not attract attention. Don't lynch me because I had a good plan, but you guys decided not to follow through.

Anyways, I want AngelWV to talk. If he's truly cop, he should have a nice bit of reports. Who all have you investigated? Or, if you want, who last night? You should have investigated someone under suspicion.

Voting Furion, as I've had suspect of him nearly the entire game.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
It seems good because I know what I'm doing. Why is that bad? ._. If I were mafia, I'd probably use an entirely different strategy. I would have stayed low and not talked much, so as to not attract attention. Don't lynch me because I had a good plan, but you guys decided not to follow through.

Anyways, I want AngelWV to talk. If he's truly cop, he should have a nice bit of reports. Who all have you investigated? Or, if you want, who last night? You should have investigated someone under suspicion.

Voting Furion, as I've had suspect of him nearly the entire game.
Alright, seeing as you think that I'm mafia, ill just ask you the following question:
Why do you think i'm mafia/killer? Answer me that, and I can prove you i'm not.

• Agree
Reactions: paceboys

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Also, changing my vote to DKnucklehead again, and i'm not switching so you don't have suspicions, I'm switching because of Defiants last post. I noticed he replied in a non-ordinary mafia way, thus meaning he is probably innocent. Still, i've got my eye on you.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Waffling on your vote isn't helping you. Blob has been very consistent with how he has talked throughout this entire game, and I see no reason as to why you are changing it suddenly solely based upon his way of speaking.

And yes, I'd agree with Blob about AngelWV. It will better that we have all the information we can possibly get before we start voting again. So Angel, I hope you can provide us with some information if you have it.

• Agree
Reactions: DarthLego5679

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I was actually thinking of voting for someone who to me seems most suspicious ATM, and I will change my vote later if we find proof. You voted for Chilling in the first place, and he was very close to being lynched a couple times.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Also, if you do have information, I might suggest that if you know their roles, you just state whether or not they are a civilian/mafia/skele. Don't inform the power roles of the civilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.