Blocktopia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Well if you are serial killer or mafia then you might kill them and who says doctor will save cop anyway? They could pick themselves for all we know
Then doctor would be the cause of our loss >:I And can doc even save self?

I want cop to out so we don't vote blindly. If cop outs, we know who not to vote and who we can vote.

If I was mafia/serial killer, I'd want cop to not out, especially if I had no votes on me *cough*

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Seeing as things aren't going very fast, let's try voting for balloon98.
His mannerisms are a bit suspicious.
As are yours, it seems you guys are talking more sophisticatedly, as if you are trying to hide something ;)
I'll vote for DarthLego5679.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Alpha102 Mind if I use terms I use in my other online mafia games if I define them here?

Lynch - Kill
NL - A vote to lynch no one (no lynch)
LYLO - Lynch or Lose (state of being in a situation where villagers MUST kill the opposing side to continue/win)
MYLO - Mislynch and Lose (state of being where villagers will lose if they mislynch, but can continue if they NL)
ML - Mislynch
CC - Counterclaim (when two people claim one role)
Buss - When one mafia member tries to get another mafia member, in an attempt to make the first mafia member look innocent
WIFOM - Whine In Front Of Me (when a role, such as doctor, uses their action on someone else besides who they know to use it on, such as outted cop, in order to try to save someone else since mafia won't kill a protected cop)

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
That is fine with me blob, just don't be surprised if you're asked what they mean occasionally.
Vote Count:
DKnucklehead-1(TheFurion101)
Chillingworth-1(HarmakPaul)
Defiant_Blob-2(Chillingworth, balloon98)
balloon98-2(Darthlego5679, killer1525)
DarthLego5679-1(AngelWV)
Not Voted:
Gamefan__15, Defiant_Blob, DKnucklehead

Half of the ten remaining have votes. Even if the three who have not voted vote on the same person, at least one person will have to change their vote.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
As are yours, it seems you guys are talking more sophisticatedly, as if you are trying to hide something ;)
I'll vote for DarthLego5679.
Quite true, but as I know my role and you don't, I understand your suspicion.

But
Hmm well let's see I think I might go with Furion but I might be waiting a bit and remember guys even with 1 zombie left the serial killer has to die as well for us civilians (whoever you are) to win
Um lets see Vat AND smely were the zombie and this skeleton (serial killer) is picking them off really well. Props to them :p

As for killing not sure have no idea who the last one is and I dont want to risk killing any of the special people so I am going to wait for now. Very interesting results...
Wait do we HAVE to kill the serial killer since I kinda want to reward him XD
just seems suspicious.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
How does that seem suspicious I am making the game get rolling a bit with some chatting to talk things through. Also you can check from before i voted on ALOT of people before I made a final decision with pace while Vat had picked DK so no I did not agree with Dk since he seems true to what he says. I am changing my vote to Darthlego5679 You seem more suspicious then me since you are quiet. You also have not made very good reasons of accusing me yes I was being sorta awkwardly nice to the serial killer in the 2 out of 3 above posts because as you said he is doing a better job then us because it takes us 4 pages to vote for 1 person who WASN'T even a zombie

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
It is chilling :p AND NO that doesnt mean anything since if I was a zombie i wouldnt do that since then people would think if I did vote for him that I am mafia so if I had kept it then it would look like I was the zombie since then I wasn't tryingto raise suspicion in seeing that I am zombie.

In simpler terms in case you all are confused if I was zombie I wouldnt pick Darth to vote on since of what Chilling said plus I DO have my reasons for picking Darth and felt that as a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.