Capital Plans- Brought to you by French Toast

Numberplay

Reaction score
All these stuffs about the walls become complicated. A chance I work on the tree ;)

I think we could have people working on the roads inside the capital and flatening most of this territory for other builds. I suggest tho that not all of the capital's ground stays at the same height. There could be some variations.

Example : The south-west part of the capital is higher with a big hole inside. Just fill the hole and let this part of the capital like it is.

Digitalis

Reaction score
All these stuffs about the walls become complicated. A chance I work on the tree ;)

I think we could have people working on the roads inside the capital and flatening most of this territory for other builds. I suggest tho that not all of the capital's ground stays at the same height. There could be some variations.

Example : The south-west part of the capital is higher with a big hole inside. Just fill the hole and let this part of the capital like it is.
Why don't we just flatten out the land inside the capital completely? It'll make it much easier to decide where we want hills, declines, and anything else, since it'll be under much better control.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Why don't we just flatten out the land inside the capital completely? It'll make it much easier to decide where we want hills, declines, and anything else, since it'll be under much better control.
We should GENERALLY flatten it, like fill in the areas that are REALLY off. Like that little pit in the bottom right. But we could have the four quadrants be similairly spaced as it is.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score

I don't want to totally terraform everything- if it's all just flat it'll be boring- but there are some areas that need some tweaking.

Also I'd like to wait on the roads for a bit- I want to plan those along with areas of town and plots out first. I didn't get a chance to do it last night while I was on, though. I was a bit... busy...

Asel_M

Reaction score
-Sorry to intrude here guys, but is your city going to be sort of based of the Imperial City in Oblivion?
Because if it is, it will look great with the central structure ad many different districts. I hear some guy has built a replica in minecraft, you might want to check that out.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
-Sorry to intrude here guys, but is your city going to be sort of based of the Imperial City in Oblivion?
Because if it is, it will look great with the central structure ad many different districts. I hear some guy has built a replica in minecraft, you might want to check that out.
No.

We actually have enough creativity to not ripoff other games.

gettinthere

Reaction score
@lolpierandom @DaniNomsYou @Shadowofgods @EonLatias @Duffie

I have a 12 unit farm building. (A unit is 9x9 because water can reach farmland 8 blocks away)
The measurements will be accounted for in the MC1 update. Meaning each melon broken is 1 slice only.

There is currently melons, pumpkins, and a whole level of wheat.

On the surface floor, there is being melons and pumpkins growing. One full harvest has capability of an output of 108 melons slices and 16 pumpkins. On the lower level is completely wheat. It gives a harvest of 144 wheat and 144 seeds. The lowest level is under construction. This lowest level will be a farm for reeds. It will grow cacti temporarily.

If I make the lowest level completely reeds, then the output is 232 reeds. Capable for 77 paper with 1 extra reed. That 77 paper is capable of making 25 books with 2 extra paper. The 25 books can make 8 bookcases with 1 extra book. Pretty large output for a price of manual farming.

I have no ideas on what to do with all this farm output because noone told me anything. Sooooooooo..... tell me, because these farm stuff will just sit in my chest as I hand it to other people.

Edit: (Don't get mad at me, I gave stuff for free to other families since noone wanted it in Gaia)

2nd Edit: I might be rhetorical, but I was worried that shadowofgods would slaughter all my animals. That's why I made a stone brick+cacti wall around my house...