EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Stranger from Myst Island who would you rather lynch out of notty or sessy, if skele isnt lynched? and why?
Notty, mainly b/c I see notty attempting to be manipulative and I don't fully buy her roleclaim. Sessy's roleclaim seems too bizarre to not be true imo. At the very least, if she was mafia attempting to fly under the radar, she wouldn't claim a role that would draw a ton of attention to her (in addition to ~4 pages of shitposting). I feel like if anything, sessy is 3p, but I'm worried she could be a dangerous 3p beyond the fact that things could get worse for town if she exits the game due to achieving whatever win condition she might have.

• Agree
Reactions: sessybessy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
reads:

notty - town/3p. not mafia since their initial claim was to be able to bid on the black market, and as scum theyd know this is a scum shop surely, and that being able to be involved in the black market when no other town could would look suspicious. its possible they thought itd be a good wifom play but i think its more likely theyre just telling the truth about their role. their role could be town or 3p, their behaviour could be as well.

aqua - town or 3p. not mafia since they brought up the 'no coins day 0 so i start with 3' thing first and mafia shouldnt have that msg in their role pm cuz twg didnt. there are some theories as to why this could be possible but none that ive considered seem intuitively right to me and are a stretch. much like notty he could easily be 3p or town in terms of his claim/behaviour.

stranger - idk. gut says slightly scummy but my gut isnt great these days.

hk - idk. he's been mostly fine but theres nothing that says 'hes town'. HKCaper where are all your reads this game? feels like you havent really been giving any.

good skele - slight town. behaviour wise id lean town over scum, based on meta. usually skele gets super duper defensive and prickly when hes accused as scum but hes been fine. maybe hes just improved though, so i dont want to give that too much weight. his claim is slightly suspicious to me but not that suspicious.

unu - idk. gut says slight town.

sessy - slight scum. her claim is quite poorly defined imo but maybe tim thought it was obvious/already clear. also the rolename "kareoke master" doesn't fit the trend of being a job/something you can do for society to earn money.

moog - moderate scum. his claim doesnt fit with notty's and aqua's in terms of not starting with any coins, so i dont trust that. however keeping him alive should be useful to us in narrowing down who killed alisha so i dont want to lynch him til later.

from this id say my #dreamteamscumteam prediction is: TWG, Moog, and either Sessy or Stranger

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
moog - moderate scum. his claim doesnt fit with notty's and aqua's in terms of not starting with any coins, so i dont trust that. however keeping him alive should be useful to us in narrowing down who killed alisha so i dont want to lynch him til later.
tbh the inf i know wouldnt be basing his entire reads on claims alone + the fact that stranger and UNU almost instantaneously went along with the plan to donate to you makes me return to my suspicious thoughts about you from day 0

im onto you infected alien eight

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ what are your opinions on the notty/Aqua dispute?
i think its irrelevant to their alignment but honestly im not 100% sure what even happened

from what i understood, aqua was saying: 'notty acted like they didnt see me say that i only dont earn coins day 0, but id already said it and i dont believe they missed it, so theyre obviously lying. and i believe the reason that they lied is so that theyd look like they thought they were the first person to claim not to earn coins day 0, so that theyd look townie for having the same mechanic as my role and it would seem like they didnt just copy it from me because they acted like they didnt see what i said.'

and notty was saying, 'i didnt see you say it, i saw you imply it but i wanted you to clarify that you dont earn coins only on day 0, and you still wont.'

and then aqua was saying 'it was obvious i only dont earn coins day 0 because i said i earn coins from the auction, so notty was obviously lying about not realising that, so theyre scum.'

and notty was saying 'i dont like the way youre talking to me so i want to lynch you.'

so it basically comes down to, 'did notty not realize aqua only gets coins day 0 or not?', and my answer is 'idk, but i dont think notty is maf anyway so who cares'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh the inf i know wouldnt be basing his entire reads on claims alone + the fact that stranger and UNU almost instantaneously went along with the plan to donate to you makes me return to my suspicious thoughts about you from day 0

im onto you infected alien eight
i mean your role like very clearly doesnt fit the pattern set out by tim so thats a massive point in favour of you being scum to me so it doesnt matter about my vibe or whatever, cuz realistically it means my vibe is probably wrong because your role just doesnt fit the setup

plus even though i did think you felt townie before but recently not so much, maybe because of your claim biasing me idk

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
i think its irrelevant to their alignment but honestly im not 100% sure what even happened

from what i understood, aqua was saying: 'notty acted like they didnt see me say that i only dont earn coins day 0, but id already said it and i dont believe they missed it, so theyre obviously lying. and i believe the reason that they lied is so that theyd look like they thought they were the first person to claim not to earn coins day 0, so that theyd look townie for having the same mechanic as my role and it would seem like they didnt just copy it from me because they acted like they didnt see what i said.'

and notty was saying, 'i didnt see you say it, i saw you imply it but i wanted you to clarify that you dont earn coins only on day 0, and you still wont.'

and then aqua was saying 'it was obvious i only dont earn coins day 0 because i said i earn coins from the auction, so notty was obviously lying about not realising that, so theyre scum.'

and notty was saying 'i dont like the way youre talking to me so i want to lynch you.'

so it basically comes down to, 'did notty not realize aqua only gets coins day 0 or not?', and my answer is 'idk, but i dont think notty is maf anyway so who cares'
So you don’t think either side comes across as scum, particularly Notty for essentially CCing Aqua?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you don’t think either side comes across as scum, particularly Notty for essentially CCing Aqua?
not really, i dont see it as a 'cc'

every town role this game except the distributors + oog all are essentially the same role of 'get coins via x method', and that method is different

i can see both aqua's and notty's methods coexisting as town, sure theyre pretty similar in that they both rely on how the auction went down, but i dont think both cant coexist together

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
not really, i dont see it as a 'cc'

every town role this game except the distributors + oog all are essentially the same role of 'get coins via x method', and that method is different

i can see both aqua's and notty's methods coexisting as town, sure theyre pretty similar in that they both rely on how the auction went down, but i dont think both cant coexist together
So what makes my role seem so scummy?

I can gain coins via x method like you stated

Status
Not open for further replies.