Website
tehurn.com

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
You implied something. I asked if it was mentioned specifically. You answered with 'Ive already said this XD' 10 times
I said I got 3 coins day 0 because I had no way of making money today.

Implying people who have 0 coins today have a means of making money - which is why I thought you were lying.
Also idk how into pm mechanics this goes but you mentioned something about starting with coins because of not being able to gain money. Is this only day 0 like me?
Don't you fucking play dumb with me young lady you know I've already clarified this in the thread, stop trying to copy my role ?
You have not
(+ the two other tiems I said this prior, I cba to look through the first 30 pages, they do exist I've quoted them before

Stop lying.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
(+ the two other tiems I said this prior, I cba to look through the first 30 pages, they do exist I've quoted them before

Stop lying.
You're literally quoting yourself implying in the first quote you have no way of making money 'today', with today being day 0. But didn't specifically mention if your role mentioned it was solely because if being unable to gain money day 0. I asked for clarification in the second quote for you to confirm what was implied and then in the third quote you literally don't answer my question and have yet to answer it at all

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
You're literally quoting yourself implying in the first quote you have no way of making money 'today', with today being day 0. But didn't specifically mention if your role mentioned it was solely because if being unable to gain money day 0. I asked for clarification in the second quote for you to confirm what was implied and then in the third quote you literally don't answer my question and have yet to answer it at all
Oh fuck off notty, my role is getting 20% cut from money made on the auction house.

You're not senile. I'm pretty sure you'd pass Trump's elephant quiz with flying colours.

This isn't going to work on me and anybody else. Stop acting in extreme bad faith and respond to the question I raised in my response ot you.

Why do you think it's likely my role would be mafia other than it's just similar to yours? because assuming your town, that doesn't really mean shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Oh fuck off notty, my role is getting 20% cut from money made on the auction house.
So you're admitting I'm right and are trying to shift the topic how fun

This isn't going to work on me and anybody else. Stop acting in extreme bad faith and respond to the question I raised in my response ot you.
What isn't going to work? Asking a simple question you could answer with yes/no and have you refuse to answer it and then when I point it out you're being rude and condescending literally every single time?

Why do you think it's likely my role would be mafia other than it's just similar to yours? because assuming your town, that doesn't really mean shit.
Because it's similar to my role. And also because there is no reason to assume your role can't be Mafia.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
So you're admitting I'm right and are trying to shift the topic how fun
No you're pulling at straws to try and form an excuse but to humour you.

As I get money off the auction house and the auction house happens day 1, yes.

Yes, I get money day 1 providing people bid/win items.

What isn't going to work? Asking a simple question you could answer with yes/no and have you refuse to answer it and then when I point it out you're being rude and condescending literally every single time?
because what you're trying to do is shift the semantics. Focusing on what I literally said versus the implied meaning that to anyone reading within the context understood perfectly.

I've minced my words many times this game but I was clear as day here so your plausible deniability bullshit won't work on me.

Because it's similar to my role. And also because there is no reason to assume your role can't be Mafia.
Annnnd she can't answer the question. There it is folks.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No you're pulling at straws to try and form an excuse but to humour you.
Imagine instead of answering a simple yes/no question you instead decide to say "i've already said this" in a rude manner and when the person you say it to doesn't think you have, instead of giving them the piece of information you seem to think they're missing, or just answering the question, you decide to be rude and mean again and start giving rants about how this person is lying and deceitful and we should lynch them. Then when said person calls you out and explains their side, instead of looking at their argument you continue to be a crybaby

You're quite literally the most unfun person to play with and honestly I've 0 desire to put any effort into a game when you're being like this. You can do your own math

Vote Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm back from my interview and it went really well!

Imagine instead of answering a simple yes/no question you instead decide to say "i've already said this" in a rude manner and when the person you say it to doesn't think you have, instead of giving them the piece of information you seem to think they're missing, or just answering the question, you decide to be rude and mean again and start giving rants about how this person is lying and deceitful and we should lynch them. Then when said person calls you out and explains their side, instead of looking at their argument you continue to be a crybaby

You're quite literally the most unfun person to play with and honestly I've 0 desire to put any effort into a game when you're being like this. You can do your own math

Vote Aqua
I don't care for this bleeding heart post notty, if you were genuine you had all the time in the world back then to get me to clarify my answer yet you didn't.

Stop trying to elicit sympathy from all the other players to push your narrative.

You STILL haven't answered my question.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok first of all, let me clear something up for Nottykitten by using a string of quotes:

if its available day 0 then why would aqua be told he gets 3 coins cuz he cant get coins day 0
i thought he was just told he gets 3 coins & cant get coins day 0 and just made the connection himself (since i doubt tim would just tell him the reasoning as for why he has the number of coins he has since seems cheaty)
no he said he got told its the reason
[in response to oog] No Tim literally said it's because I have no way of making money day 0.
second of all, aqua i can see notty thinking that your post doesn't explicitly say "my role said i got it because i dont get coins day 0", and instead thinking thats just you inferring that as the causation when all you got told was 'i dont get coins day 0,' and, seperately, 'i start with 3 coins', and wanting you to clarify whether you got told that that was the reason you got given 3 coins. yes youve already clarified it elsewhere, but notty missing it isnt impossible

third of all, Good Skele can you paraphrase to us how tim explained the round down thing? (is this legal?)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
third of all, Good Skele can you paraphrase to us how tim explained the round down thing? (is this legal?)
Timdood3 im allowed to ask this right? or no?

as long as aqua doesnt then compare his wording to skele's in an argument (under the assumption aqua was also told his 20% thing rounds down), its fine for skele to answer, is that right?

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alternatively we can just do the plan without notty and if our test is inconclusive just lynch her before Skele. Honestly might give better odds that way as we then know it's not a 50;50 between her and oog if we do get the results back.

...Yea I think this works out Mooglie, Infected_alien8_ Stranger from Myst Island wdyt?

Just let Notty be stubborn and lynch her immediately if inf/skele get 0 coins?
I'd be open to lynching Notty if we can't get enough votes on Skele. I still think Skele is the better choice though, both b/c his role seems sketchy as hell and b/c he's being useless. At least Notty is contributing to the game, even though I think she's scum.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok first of all, let me clear something up for Nottykitten by using a string of quotes:

second of all, aqua i can see notty thinking that your post doesn't explicitly say "my role said i got it because i dont get coins day 0", and instead thinking thats just you inferring that as the causation when all you got told was 'i dont get coins day 0,' and, seperately, 'i start with 3 coins', and wanting you to clarify whether you got told that that was the reason you got given 3 coins. yes youve already clarified it elsewhere, but notty missing it isnt impossible

oh wait, the thing notty was saying aqua didnt say wasnt the 'causation' but was 'did you get told you only cant make money day 0'

so ignore this i guess notty/aqua???

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd be open to lynching Notty if we can't get enough votes on Skele. I still think Skele is the better choice though, both b/c his role seems sketchy as hell and b/c he's being useless. At least Notty is contributing to the game, even though I think she's scum.
skele's far from being useless, and imo his claim is more believable than sessy's

i dont like you ignoring sessy's obviously scummy claim, especially since you said you found her sus yesterday

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
skele's far from being useless, and imo his claim is more believable than sessy's
His claim is believable, sure. But I don't think it's a town-sided claim, especially b/c I don't trust Skele to put in a ton of effort into coming up with a fakeclaim when he's mafia.

i dont like you ignoring sessy's obviously scummy claim, especially since you said you found her sus yesterday
And I still do find her suspect and would be open to lynching her, I just haven't said as much b/c she really hasn't done anything that would change my opinion of her.
I would love to watch you two to sing La Vie Boheme together though.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
His claim is believable, sure. But I don't think it's a town-sided claim, especially b/c I don't trust Skele to put in a ton of effort into coming up with a fakeclaim when he's mafia.
1. if you think his claim is real then, how would that be a scum sided role, in your opinion?
2. what do you think skele would do as scum then, if not make a fakeclaim thats at least somewhat decently believable like this? do you think hed just claim vanilla or something and leave it at that?
I would love to watch you two to sing La Vie Boheme together though.
i think this is your time to shine

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i mean you are lowkey being a mega jerk so i guess its working on me
Notty's straight up lying about what happened dude.

It's infuriating arguing with people like this because she's so slippery.

If Notty genuinely didn't put 2+2 together and didn't realise me getting money from the auction house and me getting no money day 0, implies I get money every other day she had every opportunity to explain herself.

She tried to feign ignorance, she got called out, she lied in some bizarre attempt to gaslight me I suppose and then she wriggled out of the spotlight and never brought it up again.

If she genuinely didn't know she would have asked again or at least tried to defend that POV at the time.

yes youve already clarified it elsewhere, but notty missing it isnt impossible
clarified it thrice + my claim explains it - stop being generous.

as long as aqua doesnt then compare his wording to skele's in an argument (under the assumption aqua was also told his 20% thing rounds down), its fine for skele to answer, is that right?
You do realise I can't mentally block myself from comparing the two.

The pm mechanic is dumb, but we can't keep looking for loopholes inf. Just leave it as is and take away what you can.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Skele's not dying today he's integral to the plan:tm:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
clarified it thrice + my claim explains it - stop being generous.
i thought you were talking about the causation at that point, which youd only explicitly clarified once i think, maybe twice?

You do realise I can't mentally block myself from comparing the two.

The pm mechanic is dumb, but we can't keep looking for loopholes inf. Just leave it as is and take away what you can.

you can compare them just dont use it in an argument!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.