[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I guess it's all up to Tim then.

proven how
Both Alisha and Ltin have confirmed to not get items on the nights ive purified them.

coin flips cheapen our convictions in what we think are right and make it more difficult to gather reads based on what happened

i believe notty slightly more than hk but i also was wrong about stranger and am willing to consider the possibility i am wrong, and would rather avoid leaving it up to chance if at all possible
But this is an easy way to have the scum manipulate your vote. If Tim votes Hk again and Ltin comes on and leaves me with 4 votes too why would you switch to me instead of taking the 50/50 that the person you actually want to vote gets lynched. We'll learn just as much from the votes if it goes down to a 50/50 but atleast your vote isn't manipulated by others in that scenario

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
but how
for you personally you get a 50% chance you get the outcome you want and a 50% chance you get the outcome you don't (want as much)
otherwise its a 100% chance to get the outcome you don't want (as much)
i dont see how you would be willing to sacrifice your convictions but then also justify this as showing conviction
an outcome as a result of chance is tainted by that scum could push for a tie so they can leave it to chance and be able to make excuses for how the result swung any which way, which gives less reads and makes it impossible to tell who is scum or town in any situation as a result of a coin flip

yes my conviction is that its probably hk but i know myself to potentially be incorrect here and so i would rather avoid a chance based outcome based on the above

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
an outcome as a result of chance is tainted by that scum could push for a tie so they can leave it to chance and be able to make excuses for how the result swung any which way, which gives less reads and makes it impossible to tell who is scum or town in any situation as a result of a coin flip

yes my conviction is that its probably hk but i know myself to potentially be incorrect here and so i would rather avoid a chance based outcome based on the above
i do not understand this at all!
like i generally cannot understand

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
@ stranger
Be notified of how many of each loot item the people in your current room are collectively carrying overall.
Everyone who isn't a comedian would get a single item per night, assuming all comedians have double items (no one has said otherwise so far) and notty didn't wipe their items (which would obfuscate this and it makes me thing notty is even more mafia!)

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm gonna vote HK, I think their claim is a bit of a mess despite saying I'd room with them I feel really uneasy about rooming now that I've thought about it, also HK just vibes mafia to me idk it's a gut feeling I guess ?. Idk if psychic is exactly town sided and Notty has a stronger claim than HK imo and I wanna see what will happen if Notty stays in the game for one more day before we lynch them too lol

vote HK

• Thank You
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
time to try and understand alishas logic

SITUATION 1 - TWO TOWN OPTIONS
A B C vote 1
D E F vote 2
*coinflip*
1A - 1 IS LYNCHED OH NO!
A B and C implicated - good job A was evil!
D E and F laugh at the foolish A B and C
1B - 2 IS LYNCHED OH NO!
D E and F implicated - good job F was evil!
A B and C laugh at the foolish D E and F

SITUATION 2 - ONE MAFIA, ONE TOWN
A B C vote 1
D E F vote 2
*coinflip*
2A - 1 IS LYNCHED WOOHOO!
D E and F implicated - good job F was evil
A B and C look innocent - but oh no A is mafia and looks innocent thats just how mafia plays out and if this wasn't a coinflip the same thing would have happened!
2B - 2 IS LYNCHED OH NO!
A B and C look innocent - but oh no A is mafia and looks innocent thats just how mafia plays out and if this wasn't a coinflip the same thing would have happened!

SITUATION 3 - TWO MAFIA OPTIONS
A B C vote 1
D E F vote 2
wait a second theres not gonna be 4 mafia this game!
*coinflip anyway*
3A - 1 IS LYNCHED WOOHOO!

3B - 2 IS LYNCHED WOOHOO!
A B and C implicated - good job A was evil
D E and F look innocent - but oh no F is mafia and looks innocent thats just how mafia plays out and if this wasn't a coinflip the same thing would have happened!

from what i can understand nothing would be different if it ended up being a non-coinflip to a coinflip in terms of scumhunting!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
whats the reasoning behind the hk lynch again
Maybe you want someone else to answer this but they claim to be the town cop that can investigate whomever they want if they're alone in a room, or the person thats in the room with them if they are paired up. However they chose to go into a room last night where already 3 people claimed they would go into, essentially making them useless that night. Why would someone with that role go into a room where already 3 people are expected to go? They wouldn't and thats why I think this entire claim is fake.

Also mental powers are bad

Reactions: sessybessy