[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
but why
it will either be a hk lynch (which you support more than a notty one judging by your vote)
or a notty lynch (which will be the only thing you can create if you sabotage the coin flip since you only have the power to unvote and tip the votes in hk's favour (as in to lynch notty))
i dont like coin flips

therefore we better get our votes in now before i have to do that

hipmeow

Reaction score
sorry but i dont trust notty so im keeping my vote and im going to blame if its wrong entirely on inffy because i dont get how this role is that useful to town even if mafia need items. the odds of removing a mafs items is way too slim compared to getting rid of a townies which just seems like its going to harm town more unless the mafia have some super op thing they can make which would make up for maybe removing some town power.

• Agree
Reactions: webpaige

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
btw heres my extra reasoning for being on nottys side now
4 comedian claims
atleast one is mafia
i know im town
2 comedian claims are voting notty & 1 has just pulled out and is voting noone
thus 0 of the mafia comedian claims are voting notty
thus notty is probably town!!
(i love how i am still unsure on notty but now ive placed a vote im defending with all my might)

• Haha

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
btw heres my extra reasoning for being on nottys side now
4 comedian claims
atleast one is mafia
i know im town
2 comedian claims are voting notty & 1 has just pulled out and is voting noone
thus 0 of the mafia comedian claims are voting notty
thus notty is probably town!!
(i love how i am still unsure on notty but now ive placed a vote im defending with all my might)
(obviously this logic only applies to me since none of you know im town for sure but just some extra reasoning!!)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
sorry but i dont trust notty so im keeping my vote and im going to blame if its wrong entirely on inffy because i dont get how this role is that useful to town even if mafia need items. the odds of removing a mafs items is way too slim compared to getting rid of a townies which just seems like its going to harm town more unless the mafia have some super op thing they can make which would make up for maybe removing some town power.
But why would a game based around items not have any Mafia inventions even if we don't have any proof of them. For all we know theyre using batteries or something to power a device that turns certain rooms dark.

Plus HK is actively doing things that make his claimed role useless which for me is 100% solid proof they're lying.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
but why
this makes negative sense other than a mafia ploy to appear innocent when you lynch a town!
coin flips cheapen our convictions in what we think are right and make it more difficult to gather reads based on what happened

i believe notty slightly more than hk but i also was wrong about stranger and am willing to consider the possibility i am wrong, and would rather avoid leaving it up to chance if at all possible

hipmeow

Reaction score
But why would a game based around items not have any Mafia inventions even if we don't have any proof of them. For all we know theyre using batteries or something to power a device that turns certain rooms dark.
i mean sure but either way ur role is more suited to mafia either way, its just seems useless or even detrimental to be a townie role

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
atleast one of the comedian claims is mafia, otherwise all of the mafia are claiming powerroles which need to be confirmed + mafia 100000000% have a use for items and so them having a comedian makes sense

if you read today youd know this is a generally agreed upon theory!!!
who was the one that pulled out? timdood who was voting HK?
ya

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
atleast one of the comedian claims is mafia, otherwise all of the mafia are claiming powerroles which need to be confirmed + mafia 100000000% have a use for items and so them having a comedian makes sense

if you read today youd know this is a generally agreed upon theory!!!
by WHOSMT'VE because I sure don't

timdood, who is probably maf buddies with notty, who was 3rd to claim followed by me and I actually tried to prove myself

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
coin flips cheapen our convictions in what we think are right and make it more difficult to gather reads based on what happened

i believe notty slightly more than hk but i also was wrong about stranger and am willing to consider the possibility i am wrong, and would rather avoid leaving it up to chance if at all possible
what
i 100% disagree with this and see it as a cop out

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
a coin flip being the way we resolve our differences is a cop out
but how
for you personally you get a 50% chance you get the outcome you want and a 50% chance you get the outcome you don't (want as much)
otherwise its a 100% chance to get the outcome you don't want (as much)
i dont see how you would be willing to sacrifice your convictions but then also justify this as showing conviction

• Agree