[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
keep in mind the pamphlet entries would have been written down by the previous groups, unreliable narrators in their own right depending on their goals motivations etc

kinda like us

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
if inf made the pamphlet pages intentionally misleading then we riot
in terms of flavor they're being written by characters in the previous iteration

so maybe we should start trying to piece together the characters and who likely wrote each entry - with what their role ended up being

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
que

the pamphlet was written in a way to intentionally throw suspicion on them that its trustworthy!
Am I supposed to have faith in them or not?

cyborgs arent people
#roboracism
The cyborg was town!

also logic said to not trust stranger with the random agree on my post about us all having the same role day 0 when they had the role CYBORG
If you mislynch again I'm cancelling you and rioting

but the deadline is in 1 hour and a lynch is better than no lynch and theres no guarantee ltin/sessy are showing up so i would implore paige/hip to change their vote (hk said hes gone for rest of deadline)
no u

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
in terms of flavor they're being written by characters in the previous iteration

so maybe we should start trying to piece together the characters and who likely wrote each entry - with what their role ended up being
honestly i dont have the energy for this and am gonna assume all the pages are trustworthy
Am I supposed to have faith in them or not?
its your choice!
The cyborg was town!
#roboracism
If you mislynch again I'm cancelling you and rioting
you cannot argue with that random agree
your loss if you're town!!!!!!!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
webpaige hey look at this from the signup post
'
  • 'Flavour' text may be informative
  • Expect some unique mechanics at play
'
no lets ignore the pamphlet!!

(i was looking for the rules on what happens if a lynch doesnt reach max votes)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
for example maybe the person that said mental abilities are bad just had a bad psychic reading in his previous life that led him to believe they're all blood sucking frauds

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i will actively sabotage any attempts to leave this to a coin flip just fyi
but why
it will either be a hk lynch (which you support more than a notty one judging by your vote)
or a notty lynch (which will be the only thing you can create if you sabotage the coin flip since you only have the power to unvote and tip the votes in hk's favour (as in to lynch notty))