[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I got a microchip

looking forward to getting to know all read pamphlet pages. Not sure how many of you also know of the existence of blueprints, but in case nobody outside of our (alisha, paige, and I) night chat knew, twg's role desc mentions a blueprint as well. I happend to find a blueprint of a certain device stuck to the page i openend.

Alisha and I opened differe pages, but on both pages (14 and 10 iirc) was the map with the rooms and for each room it had written '80%' and then an item. We guessed it means you have an 80% chance to get that item in the given room. However, a few, including me now, have gotten different items to the ones that were written down, and multiple (well 2, but still) people per night have gotten nothing. That '80%' could mean you have a '20%' chance to get anything or nothing.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
mhm it also seems like 5 rooms are dark right now, whereas only 4 were dark at day start previous days. At this rate the blueprint i found could help us quite a bit, ill tell and explain all about it when i have a bit more time (in a few hours).

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I got a microchip

looking forward to getting to know all read pamphlet pages. Not sure how many of you also know of the existence of blueprints, but in case nobody outside of our (alisha, paige, and I) night chat knew, twg's role desc mentions a blueprint as well. I happend to find a blueprint of a certain device stuck to the page i openend.

Alisha and I opened differe pages, but on both pages (14 and 10 iirc) was the map with the rooms and for each room it had written '80%' and then an item. We guessed it means you have an 80% chance to get that item in the given room. However, a few, including me now, have gotten different items to the ones that were written down, and multiple (well 2, but still) people per night have gotten nothing. That '80%' could mean you have a '20%' chance to get anything or nothing.
yeah what he said

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Going to put out relevant information in no particular order.
Regarding weak's death: I get a very distinct impression that he was killed by/using the darkness. It was very hard for me to breathe after waking up, as if being choked by it.

I was in the basement, and received two wires. My roommates were Weak, Notty and sessy.

I read page 6 and it's a soldier saying that the followers' kills are easier to stop than the darkness itself. It also considers the possibility that the darkness might be usable against the followers in a friendly fire sort of way.

I can confirm that notty said they were going to target Ltin.
Notty, I don't recall you saying anything about taking the items, only preventing getting new ones. Care to explain?

Is there anything I'm forgetting to mention?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
guess ill just paste my page 5 paraphrasing

'page 5 is from someones perspective
it has 2 parts (from the same person)

first is about trying to figure out who the audience is via books in the library but theres nothing worthwhile & wondering their affiliation to the Darkness™

second is that in the 10 days this person has been here, theyve read pretty much everything in the library and has learnt a very important piece of information that allows them to be become powerful (but doesnt say what it is)'

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Thread is moving slowly, but i guess im not one to speak yet. Im gonna more or less repeat what i said in night chat, seeing how there really isnt a better way to do otherwise.

Firstly the rooms and the items:
Lobby
80% 2 Wire

Auditorium
80% 1 Battery

Upstairs Dressing room
80% 1 Scrap Metal

Bathroom
80% 2 Battery

Lighting box
80% 2 Microchip

Library
80% 1 Paper

Basement
80% 1 Wire

Downstairs Dressing Room
80% 1 Cog

Kitchen
80% 1 Scrap Metal

Restaurant
80% 2 Battery, 1 Cog

Costume Room
80% 1 Cog

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Second, the blueprint and 'manual' of the device i found on my page, which is called the 'totem of light'.

Alright the device is something called the 'totem of light'. I found the blueprint for it. You need 6 batteries to build it, and it clears a room for being out ouf bound for 1 night. Also it says you cant use (or rather another cant be build) it again till 3 nights later.

You can build it alone in pm saying 'build totem of light' OR together in your night chat room. If you build it together all players in the room can contribute items (in this case batteries, but from what i can tell there should be more blueprints out there). The one who builds it (only players with the blueprint can build it) can place it in any dark room during the day via pm, and that room will then be available during the night (the room will still be black in the image).

If more than one totem are attemted to be used, only one will work randomly.

Anyone else find any nice blueprints? Anyhow we should discuss how we can use this. For now id say that comedians should try and aim for gathering batteries.

Reactions: Nottykitten

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, with the uses for items having come to light...
I had been rationalizing Notty's ability as being useful for town, but now knowing that it removes the items from the player, I'm no longer convinced.

Throwing an early vote out there.

Vote Notty

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Well, with the uses for items having come to light...
I had been rationalizing Notty's ability as being useful for town, but now knowing that it removes the items from the player, I'm no longer convinced.

Throwing an early vote out there.

Vote Notty
I agree with this vote but let's get our pairs worked out first and figure out how to optimally go for batteries

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree with this vote but let's get our pairs worked out first and figure out how to optimally go for batteries
Spreading out Comedians is a good idea so we get a variety of items, I don't think tunneling batteries is an optimal strategy.

Also, having spent multiple nights with more than one other person, I'm pretty sure we don't need to be specifically in pairs- just not alone.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Spreading out Comedians is a good idea so we get a variety of items, I don't think tunneling batteries is an optimal strategy.

Also, having spent multiple nights with more than one other person, I'm pretty sure we don't need to be specifically in pairs- just not alone.
That's fair I guess, I do want to focus on batteries if possible since it's best to work with what we do know rather than what we don't know but that's just my preference

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have some more fuel for the anti notty fire.
I have claimed some of this previously in the basement chat, though notty may deny it since I'm using it against her.

I am the technician. My initial role flavor said that if I got to the lighting box I could find something I could use. The lighting box dispensing microchips makes sense with this. Since notty has taken all my items, I will be powerless for at least 4 nights this game. That's like, a super roleblock.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I have some more fuel for the anti notty fire.
I have claimed some of this previously in the basement chat, though notty may deny it since I'm using it against her.

I am the technician. My initial role flavor said that if I got to the lighting box I could find something I could use. The lighting box dispensing microchips makes sense with this. Since notty has taken all my items, I will be powerless for at least 4 nights this game. That's like, a super roleblock.
HK said he got a microchip, maybe you unlock a crafting recipe from the lighting box, and if crafting it works like the totem of light then we can pair you up with him and share microchips

Reactions: HKCaper