Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I also really don't trust the people leading this lynch. Aqua's claim was "changeling" or picking up a dead persons role. It's possible that it's a cover up for sk role since they can purchase abilities. They were also against role claim and Mario role claiming. Mario who has now been told to have "no action" by omni.

Teammate cover up? They may have needed more time to come up with a possible fake claim hence fake claiming so late.
This is a bit too simplistic for my taste,

as I said before if I wanted to make up a fake claim for this game I could fairly easily. In fact it's been 2 weeks real time for Mario to make a claim if you really think after all of that I'd be doing it because we "may have needed more time" that's kinda insulting tbh ://

Second of all, was the attack right away on omni day start. I believe all SK have no action and must buy actions so SK is pretty desperate to get rid of them (it's only a theory though, since they have to buy action they have no original action ... It made sense in my mind at least?). They are lynching under the idea of omni being "SK" not "mafia" which is even weirder since that would mean omni on purpose >had dess look more weird/ sacrificed him>revealed sk existence and even though they used the same ability from what I can tell twice. What use would this ability have for SK? For mafia or town I would understand but sk seems a bit strange.
The whole no action purchasing thing is literally what I've been saying since day start, so atleast we agree there, dunno what the point of paraphrasing it again is tho.

And I've explained my reason for assuming omni is Sk over mafia because of their relationship with Dess, but I haven't ruled out mafia and could easily see it still being an option.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Ender, Mario, Aqua
Although it seems a LITTLE silly, I'll accept the observation between myself and mario.

But the fact that you're grouping ender in there too makes no sense what-so-ever and completely undermines your point about omni and dess' relationship. I've been pro ender lynch from day 1, my stance hasn't really changed since other than wanting evidence with the krop night kill.

Mischief

Reaction score
Although it seems a LITTLE silly, I'll accept the observation between myself and mario.

But the fact that you're grouping ender in there too makes no sense what-so-ever and completely undermines your point about omni and dess' relationship. I've been pro ender lynch from day 1, my stance hasn't really changed since other than wanting evidence with the krop night kill.
well I am throwing ender other reasons which are already stated by others, not really relationships with you, I will give you that.

Partly the reason to disagreement is because I've been reading omni town.

Town reads currently: Poke, omni, molten, fan, and tim <the last two are a bit useless though
Suspect reads: Inffy, kropp, HKCaper
Sk reads: mario, aqua, ender, mayyybe ltin

is there anyone else I have said lol... Arch? no opinion

Inffy: I trust omni's cop claim more than theirs. So far they are "useless" and their role seems a bit weird in general. Stock up money, action block, cop? It's like someone grabbed a few mafia roles/traits out of a hat and tried to glue them together. They have nothing to prove their action and the scale does not seem like it will go up at all currently.

Kropp: No one has mentioned any coins over 150 being destroyed, either you are the worst third party ever or you are lying. Not to mention if someone has say 160 is stolen 20 coins by someone and you target them as well, will they have 130 coins in the end? Or 140 and you don't get any coins.

Ltin: :< I know they aren't mafia because they were roleblocked by mulbery? or maybe that was sk no clue tbh. I think it's just because I don't understand their action. You see how many coin are in the game? Like how many coins everyone has at the end of day? Or how much they used at night on actions?

HKCaper: Your role claim is literally am I'm useless please don't invest or try to kill me. What are you trying to hide? A hoard of coins?

<.< notice how I like town read all the see stuffers, I think I have a bit of a bias towards information finders and reading them town. I know mafia can definitely have a seer too but ahhhh

Mischief

Reaction score
mariosatr Claim your actions tbh, it's way too suspicious that you have ascetic and you can completely just be saying that because you have no other way to lie.

Inffy and unu and Hk have all claims some form of ascetic, while that's not the craziest thing and is completely possible for you all to have it, the difference is they claimed it and you didn't.

I know I'm a hypocrite for not claiming myself, shhh

Vote Mario

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Enderfive - 3 (Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua) [B-5]
mariosatr - 1 (Mischief) [B-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
why do you have to hurt me
I meant it in a "your action is pretty useless" sort of way

Arch the bird collector

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aqua-Changeling can transform into a dead person[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fantome- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]neighbour with tim[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mariosatr -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]MoltenAsh-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]_______ Auditor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Can view how many coins people have[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Timdood3-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]neighbourbood chatter[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Someone he knows is town, chat every night[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arch the bird collector- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Angel (14)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](9)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gather 800 coins[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Invests in a player at night and gains an amount of coins/loses depending on if they live[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Can with either once they reach a certain amount of coin [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]karl marx (11) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff](4)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Vigilante[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]HKCaper- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]_ lovely woman(15)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](10)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]One shot traits:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1 Night Lucky: blocks all actions on self which involve losing coins that night [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1 Night Ascetic: blocks all actions on self which don’t involve losing coins that night[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can choose when to use, expensive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]60 coins[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Infected_alien8_[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] -The Dodgy _____ (3)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](5)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cop, depends on scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability to get money on otherside of scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait to get coins at day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait Ascetic when scale is on the money side[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Economic scale goes down by 2 at death[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kroppeb -[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] very enthusiastic _____(9)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](13)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can win after destroying a certain amount of enough coins ([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]750+ ) or survive to the end[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]* During day, pick someone. At the end of day see how many coins they have.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]* During night, choose a player and destroy all their coins over 150.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ltin- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]accountant(13)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Told how many coins were in play at the end of the day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Expensive ability[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mischief [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- generic name (1)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](3)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Decrease economic scale by one (very cheap)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Second ability also passive but not revealed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- The insurance investigator (4)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](1)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bodyguard-guard, ability confirmed by omni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait to gain coins during the day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Omni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]See what a person’s action is[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]PokeSvorlds[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - something something profiter([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]6)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff](12)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Can live through a night kill (Richhhh)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]can see how much someone changes the economic scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Able to use ability more on lower end of scale[/BCOLOR]

• Thank You
Reactions: Aqua

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Reasoning is > dess was sk, I see 100% no reason why they would sacrifice/make dess look more suspicious by saying "no result" for action
I know aqua already mentioned this but dess was going down for sure, so omni can easily "get no result" on dess (why would they even investigate them instead of someone who wasn't getting lynched the next day?) and use another action probably while, as aqua said, staying away from dess.
That seems incredibly broken considering, if we're right, you're basically a glorified cop role.
Omni can you use your ability every night?
This is a bit too simplistic for my taste,

as I said before if I wanted to make up a fake claim for this game I could fairly easily. In fact it's been 2 weeks real time for Mario to make a claim if you really think after all of that I'd be doing it because we "may have needed more time" that's kinda insulting tbh ://
The whole point of a massclaim is so that scum have their role decided at the start of the game and can't change it due to new circumstances. So it's not that people couldn't think of a claim it's that you could think of 3 and use whichever one works best. And lo and behold, mario has an ascetic trait that he never claimed and it fucked people up. I don't see much of any reason to excuse not claiming that, and you've now specifically defended mario like 4 times.
mariosatr Claim your actions tbh, it's way too suspicious that you have ascetic and you can completely just be saying that because you have no other way to lie.
basically that ^^, but in actual english

SK Team - Ok, probably the sk's main method is the stealing of small amounts of coins every day that has been noted. (rip mis) "Lethal actions are represented as stealing coins" is a quote from Alisha somewhere, and having sk team + mafia team + someone stealing coins might be a bit much? That said even if this is correct, i think it's very likely they might have other ways to kill/attack people, such as a RID kill.
Somehow claiming today is even worst then claiming yesterday... It means I will in fact die lol (I'm trying to think if it's a good move :v I like living)
If the sks continue to target you which seems likely, won't you die tonight anyways? I guess you don't have to claim still if youre slated for death but shrug
I believe Omni's role fits perfectly into this. As their team is designed to remove their opposition by buying certain abilities from some kind of joint shop an action (whether purchasable or not) to allow them to know and target specific PRs by learning their action would be super beneficial.
I'll be honest now that you bring it up it doesn't seem like the most townie investigation role. Not when compared to the shining example I am. My main mechanic-wise reasoning to like their claim was that i didn't see any reason they would investigate notty as scum but with two scum teams it would be quite possible.
I also think omni is scum now since him guessing the 3p team
to be fair notty also guessed this. though it does strengthen your read on omni, my early reads are lingering still for me.
PokeSvorlds be useful

Find mafia, do something.
pouts no one will answer my questions
Would like to know information from other people on their effect on the Economic Panic Scale. Arch the bird collector fantome Ltin Omni Kroppeb
Optionally, approximate number of uses and approximate relative cost would be, I think, very helpful.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Enderfive - 4 (Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, fantome) [B-4]
mariosatr - 1 (Mischief) [B-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
Really? I would have said it could have been pushed either way with kropp or someone else, dess was lynched imo mostly because of the no result. Or at least that's why I lynched them, I was still sort of on the edge because *maybe* there was 2 guards but then the fact they could not be found pushed it over. Isn't looking at suspicious people what you are supposed to do?

My english is fine. Lynch him for pressure, we don't have to vote him just force him to claim

I have been targetted enough so I'm pretty sure it's useless already, people have already guessed my role.

I have "protect" basically protect someone (it has a secondary gimmick that changes its costs so it is getting a bit expensive for me to use). I do not give up my own coins like a guard. I have a self targetting trait so I will probably be using protect on myself tonight. I was acting "weaker" to avoid having to protect myself (though that didn't really work out) also later when people were like "too many protecting roles lynch some of them" I was like "okay... maybe not today". Also have been dropping a lot of hints before which I can bring up if people don't believe my claim.

Secondary ability is still -1 scale

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
also later when people were like "too many protecting roles lynch some of them" I was like "okay... maybe not today".
half the reason I was pushing the question of "do you really think there's that many protective roles" at you was cause i thought you had hinted some sort of self-targetting protection ability and thought it was weird you thought all the other protective/kill stopping roles would exist as well as yours
But no seriously kill mario, look at him he's literally running because he has no idea what to claim
nah this is sorta the same train of thought i had with molten, if mario is evil they have a claim prepared, i have nearly no doubt of that. granted, they should definitely claim imo
Really? I would have said it could have been pushed either way with kropp or someone else, dess was lynched imo mostly because of the no result. Or at least that's why I lynched them, I was still sort of on the edge because *maybe* there was 2 guards but then the fact they could not be found pushed it over.
cause like, two guards and your protective role plus all the people with >100 coins and the people with lucky trait? seems like overkill to me
also maybe? i think i wanted to lynch dess over kropp, but before unu was lynched kropp was getting lynched over dess iirc so you might be right. would be worth looking back at the kropp/dess and why that changed

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Infected_alien8_[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] -The Dodgy _____ (3)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](5)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cop, depends on scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability to get money on otherside of scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait to get coins at day[/BCOLOR]
also this is still wrong, the only day coin trait was notty's threatening

Mischief

Reaction score
I was more so saying there were more because I didn't want to be lynched the moment I claimed (paranoia, I have been only lynched once in a mafia game and I have ptsd over it). It's also a bit hypocritical to say "lynch them since they claimed a protection role" when you claim yourself? Okay, my reasoning was a bit messed up in this area and I'm not wording it well. Dess was more suspicious because they claimed the exact same role as notty but at the time I wasn't sure if I really trusted notty either because of the whole mass claim watcher thing. Then there seemed to be better targets like kropp and unu before dess seemed like the best target???

As for the many protection roles, only one has been false so far, so yeah pretty much... but I also was thinking this was similar to bluerose with cult. More reasoning is I've been stolen from several times over for smallish amounts. I found it strange since unu and mulbery did not have steal abilities at all, and mafia only had an 100 coin factional steal from what we knew. So I was thinking third party or townie? This felt like something alisha would do and I pretty much base blind games on bluerose as a base for understanding.

My thoughts are getting more messed up and I know there was more reasoning behind it but frankly I'm confusing myself at this rate.

I'm only starting to be more assertive now because I'm actually have a better view or idea of the game with Sk revealed + my days are numbered

Status
Not open for further replies.