The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
So... This is new

I'm gonna be honest, I have lost coins 3 nights in a row

I'm not gonna disclose the amount but I'm getting close to dying even though I started off with a good amount

Mischief

Reaction score
Omni's action is pretty much confirmed, guard for notty, and for dess no result because they had no action.

What are you doing aqua?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 1 (Omni) [B-7]
Omni - 1 (Aqua) [B-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Omni's action is pretty much confirmed, guard for notty, and for dess no result because they had no action.

What are you doing aqua?
Their action being confirmed is meaningless now we've confirmed a secondary mafia/3p team.

We know this second team is a "SK (Serial Killer) Team" that only wins when "You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated."

I believe Omni's role fits perfectly into this. As their team is designed to remove their opposition by buying certain abilities from some kind of joint shop an action (whether purchasable or not) to allow them to know and target specific PRs by learning their action would be super beneficial.

Likewise the fact omni originally got 1 result but has failed to get any results since does lead me to believe he purchased this action once rather than having it as his primary action and is just bullshitting.

From his position on notty and his reluctance to vote Dess until his lynch was pretty much confirmed I'm fairly confident in voting him unless someone can give me another candidate.

• Haha
Reactions: Omni

Omni

Reaction score
Their action being confirmed is meaningless now we've confirmed a secondary mafia/3p team.

We know this second team is a "SK (Serial Killer) Team" that only wins when "You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated."

I believe Omni's role fits perfectly into this. As their team is designed to remove their opposition by buying certain abilities from some kind of joint shop an action (whether purchasable or not) to allow them to know and target specific PRs by learning their action would be super beneficial.

Likewise the fact omni originally got 1 result but has failed to get any results since does lead me to believe he purchased this action once rather than having it as his primary action and is just bullshitting.

From his position on notty and his reluctance to vote Dess until his lynch was pretty much confirmed I'm fairly confident in voting him unless someone can give me another candidate.
'reluctance to vote dess'

hmm, who voted dess in the first place

and guess what, dess had no action! you seem a lot like you're part of that SK team yourself my dude, begone

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

and guess what, dess had no action! you seem a lot like you're part of that SK team yourself my dude, begone
Are u ok buddy? I just said it's explained in dess' traits they could purchase actions in a shared night chat meaning you'd very likely be able to do the same.

• Confusing
Reactions: Omni

Omni

Reaction score

oh and his 'joint shop' was a personal trait, idk where you're getting this from

dumbass aqua, you're so STUPID

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vote Ender

I think it's pretty clear that the double kill n1 was an SK one not a vig one and Ender is scum

I also think omni is scum now since him guessing the 3p team combined with him flip flopping around dess for the last two days which felt like inauthentic paranoia to me makes so much sense as him being scum and having intel on the 3p group

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: Omni and Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Vote Ender

I think it's pretty clear that the double kill n1 was an SK one not a vig one and Ender is scum

I also think omni is scum now since him guessing the 3p team combined with him flip flopping around dess for the last two days which felt like inauthentic paranoia to me makes so much sense as him being scum and having intel on the 3p group
Although I 100% agree and wanted to see ender squirm before stating the obvious (so thanks for RUINING that inffy)

can we kill omni first? <3

Omni

Reaction score
Although I 100% agree and wanted to see ender squirm before stating the obvious (so thanks for RUINING that inffy)

can we kill omni first? <3
ignore my comment will you

you seem like you're in SHOCK, pathetic little worm

don't go up against me if you don't even know what you're talking about, you tiny INSECT

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 1 (Omni) [B-7]
Enderfive - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [B-7]
Omni - 1 (Aqua) [B-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
Aqua, omni can only be mafia or town but 100% not sk imo. Nor do I really read them mafia

Reasoning is > dess was sk, I see 100% no reason why they would sacrifice/make dess look more suspicious by saying "no result" for action

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Reasoning is > dess was sk, I see 100% no reason why they would sacrifice/make dess look more suspicious by saying "no result" for action
Although a good point, I disagree. I'd do it and this is omni we're talking about, he enjoys injecting chaos into games and him labelling dess as no result doesn't necessarily make dess more suspicious but it does further separate omni and dess as at this time dess was always doomed as he had cc'd notty.

Mischief

Reaction score
I need to get home but questions:

One kill, did anyone else lose coins? (Other than myself)

Results from actions tonight from ltin, poke, and molten?

Inffy I'll claim when I get home... Though I'm still not sure if tbh with sorry dead..

Aqua personally I don't think omni is a bad player? Even of they like chaos I don't think they would actively hurt their team.

Though inffy's thing is making me consider mafia more. I'll organize myself later

Omni

Reaction score
I need to get home but questions:

One kill, did anyone else lose coins? (Other than myself)

Results from actions tonight from ltin, poke, and molten?

Inffy I'll claim when I get home... Though I'm still not sure if tbh with sorry dead..

Aqua personally I don't think omni is a bad player? Even of they like chaos I don't think they would actively hurt their team.

Though inffy's thing is making me consider mafia more. I'll organize myself later
you think too highly of me

• Haha
Reactions: Mischief
Status
Not open for further replies.