The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Inffy's gonna be sad poke. Why don't you want to see them naked. Everyone likes to see traps

:< Don't hurt inffy's feewlings

• Disagree
Reactions: Aqua

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
'reluctance to vote dess'

hmm, who voted dess in the first place
I rather believe dess over notty

Not about their role... but whether they're town

So if we're lynching Dess i highly recommend switching to notty instead
what is right and what is wrong

let us find out

by lynching this big ding dong

unvote
vote Aqua
im so on the fence about my dess vote
unvote
vote Enderfive
because im still hung up on notty being 3p

like what if okay

so if dess ends up town then its real bad
What if

Kroppeb, Notty and Ender are all a 3p team
inf vote kroppeb with me
seems reluctant to me/happy to go down other paths

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
_______ Auditor

I can view how many coins people have.
HKCaper has 60.

I don't move the scale.
My action doesnt have a scale modifer trait.
Wait, actually it does (+1). Yay me for being unable to read correctly!
also i only just now noticed the first of these quotes, i hadn't actually realized he had claimed no scale movement before i asked. probably why he realized he had to claim +1 though, since i was asking him for something he'd already provided

Mischief

Reaction score
Tbh I literally don't remember any sides/reads of omni, they were just lynching randomly and I just zoned out their posts after a while

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Kroppeb what have you done btw? lowkey can you like, tell me what you've done every night/day cause im toolazy to go find everything

note to everyone else but kropp: putting people at 150 seems like a good target for the sk who steals smaller amounts of money from people

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
oh the last thing i have to say is that unu sorta seemed pretty insistent upon there being strong sk/antitown? He called dess antitown (not scum/mafia?) called ltin posible sk, called me possible sk, maybe some more i forget. Which sorta makes me wonder if mafia somehow had knowledge of there being a 3p team

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
kropp is alive because i didn't want to use my last kill on someone who was already under pressure to be lynched

i targeted hk instead, so either he used his ascetic trait, if he has one, was protected by some other means, i was blocked somehow or his coin count was already under 75

don't lynch me until i get my reads out, after that i don't give a shit anymore

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
kropp is alive because i didn't want to use my last kill on someone who was already under pressure to be lynched
Isn't that literally the job of the vigilante? You knew we might lynch him, but you decided against killing him so we would waste another day? If you're town this honestly has to be one of the weirdest plays I've ever seen.

Vote Endersteve

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Isn't that literally the job of the vigilante? You knew we might lynch him, but you decided against killing him so we would waste another day? If you're town this honestly has to be one of the weirdest plays I've ever seen.

Vote Endersteve
but if you're town, feel free to post a reads-list so we can check back on your reads later

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Enderfive - 5 (Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, Fantome, TheWeakGuy48_) [B-3]
mariosatr - 1 (Mischief) [B-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score

i targeted hk instead, so either he used his ascetic trait, if he has one, was protected by some other means, i was blocked somehow or his coin count was already under 75

don't lynch me until i get my reads out, after that i don't give a shit anymore
Did you really target the one person who had claimed a self-target ability to avoid attacks as well as the person who had literally had their coin count confirmed by molten to be below 75?
That’s basically impossible to believe

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
to be fair notty also guessed this. though it does strengthen your read on omni, my early reads are lingering still for me.
notty guessed a 2nd mafia team I think? omni specifically guessed a 3p team

Also have been dropping a lot of hints before which I can bring up if people don't believe my claim.
yes please

also later when people were like "too many protecting roles lynch some of them" I was like "okay... maybe not today".
why did decide not to claim when doing so would make it much clearer that one of dess/notty was lying since there would be even more protection roles and therefore even more unlikely both dess/notty was telling the truth

note to everyone else but kropp: putting people at 150 seems like a good target for the sk who steals smaller amounts of money from people
what do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.