Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also oog was nightkilled so I doubt notty was involved in that (I guess it's possible oog wasn't killed by mafia though)
Fucksake

If you're all mafia I swear to god.

unvote

I'm pretty sure if notty isn't scum inf is tho, since he's claimed I'd like ot know more about his night action (unless he's said it and I missed it)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
TIM'S POST THAT I MADE INTO QUOTES SO IT'S EASIER TO READ:

Oh, I forgot there was a post I wrote and saved for when day started.
Unusual_Dood said:
Timdood3 - Slightly suspicious. He did say this: "I think notty and inf are both just townies arguing from different perspectives", which might be genuine but I also feel they might have been attempt at recieving townie poinst if Infected or Notty (however this relies on them both being town) got lynched (I believe they had most votes at the time). Also he claimed his role name late and hasn't claimed his role yet, but then again he has been contributing to the discussion so not sure if that means he is mafia.
I said that because I see Notty's reasoning for a massclaim, and I also see inf's arguments against it. As for trying to appear town if one of them got lynched, I don't believe inf had any votes on him and Notty had maybe 2, on top of it being Day 0, it's unrealistic to expect either of them to get lynched. I gave my reasonings for not wanting people (not just myself) to claim role names: In the case that an RID killer knew the role names it was looking for and could easily see "generous patron" being the closest to "that guy who donates every month" (my full role name) and do bad things to me. And I've made my inaccessibility pretty well known, I thought. I have free time to actually keep up with the thread on Wednesdays through Friday. Every other day I work for 12 hours and try to get an actual amount of sleep.
PokeSvorlds said:
higher economic scale is good for mafia, lower is good for town. im pretty confident on this. not that it changes your mind since youre scum
The way you are blatantly accusing a claimed cop of Day Zero seriously rubs me the wrong way. I don't think there's any way you can say something like that with such conviction and be town.
PokeSvorlds said:
i can see how much someone changes the economic scale, and i strongly believe this is highly equivalent to alignment. im sure not perfectly, but i think very close equivalent
Most town roles seem to reduce the panic scale, yeah.
PokeSvorlds said:
this is mostly a vote so im not voting tim anymore, but also i seriously think raxo's role is town-aligned so im mostly just not going to vote them. also i think inffy's role is fake but that's up for debate

unvote
vote infected_alien_8
Disclaimer, I read this post from the perspective that I already thought you're mafia, and reading this reinforced it. It just appears that you're certain Raxo's not mafia and want to look town because you opposed his lynch, but you also left just enough doubt that you'd be able to justify changing your vote in case nobody was hammering "I'm mostly not going to vote him."
As for calling Inf's role fake, what's fake about a cop? Iirc he was the first to claim an ability that could only be used on part of the scale (though there's also a lot I haven't read), and there seem to be plenty of those to go around, lending credit to his claim.
Mooglie said:
also i slightly think we shouldnt hammer until like 5 mins before deadline so that the people who havent massclaimed can claim before discussing things with their MAFIA TEAM tonight (im looking at you aqua)
Great idea! It's too bad no one thought to agree with you when I posted that I wouldn't be available until half an hour before the deadline! Anyway, since I was unable to claim yesterday because somebody decided to hammer....As I said above, I'm That Guy Who Donates Every Month. I'm a neighbor. It's basically the same thing as a mason. I have a night chat with another player, and we both know each other to be town.

And now's it's a few minutes before the deadline as I finish writing this post....feels bad.

--Cut to present. Until Poke responds to this/convinces me that he's not mafia, I'm gonna vote him.
Vote PokeSvorlds

Ltin said:
If by surpress you mean block than yes.
I got blocked last night.
Ok, that accounts for the mafia roleblocker's action. I was talking about targeted by the Suppress action, tripling action costs for a night. Was anyone targeted by Ooglie's suppression?

Anyway yeah I agree I'm starting to get sus of poke

Reactions: Timdood3

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
TIM'S POST THAT I MADE INTO QUOTES SO IT'S EASIER TO READ:

Oh, I forgot there was a post I wrote and saved for when day started.

I said that because I see Notty's reasoning for a massclaim, and I also see inf's arguments against it. As for trying to appear town if one of them got lynched, I don't believe inf had any votes on him and Notty had maybe 2, on top of it being Day 0, it's unrealistic to expect either of them to get lynched. I gave my reasonings for not wanting people (not just myself) to claim role names: In the case that an RID killer knew the role names it was looking for and could easily see "generous patron" being the closest to "that guy who donates every month" (my full role name) and do bad things to me. And I've made my inaccessibility pretty well known, I thought. I have free time to actually keep up with the thread on Wednesdays through Friday. Every other day I work for 12 hours and try to get an actual amount of sleep.

The way you are blatantly accusing a claimed cop of Day Zero seriously rubs me the wrong way. I don't think there's any way you can say something like that with such conviction and be town.

Most town roles seem to reduce the panic scale, yeah.

Disclaimer, I read this post from the perspective that I already thought you're mafia, and reading this reinforced it. It just appears that you're certain Raxo's not mafia and want to look town because you opposed his lynch, but you also left just enough doubt that you'd be able to justify changing your vote in case nobody was hammering "I'm mostly not going to vote him."
As for calling Inf's role fake, what's fake about a cop? Iirc he was the first to claim an ability that could only be used on part of the scale (though there's also a lot I haven't read), and there seem to be plenty of those to go around, lending credit to his claim.

Great idea! It's too bad no one thought to agree with you when I posted that I wouldn't be available until half an hour before the deadline! Anyway, since I was unable to claim yesterday because somebody decided to hammer....As I said above, I'm That Guy Who Donates Every Month. I'm a neighbor. It's basically the same thing as a mason. I have a night chat with another player, and we both know each other to be town.

And now's it's a few minutes before the deadline as I finish writing this post....feels bad.

--Cut to present. Until Poke responds to this/convinces me that he's not mafia, I'm gonna vote him.
Vote PokeSvorlds

Ok, that accounts for the mafia roleblocker's action. I was talking about targeted by the Suppress action, tripling action costs for a night. Was anyone targeted by Ooglie's suppression?

Anyway yeah I agree I'm starting to get sus of poke
imagine this:

you're inf

and you STILL haven't answered my question

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
my suspicion on you has lowered but I still think you're acting weirdly nonchalant + didn't think your raxo read seemed real + thought it was sus you didn't try to meme lynch me but I'm wondering if you'd really be this obvious if you were mafia (as in just swinging in to hammer like that) but it's wifom I guess
o

ur bad.

Mischief

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aqua[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Timdood3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fantome[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mariosatr[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]MoltenAshes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arch the bird collector- [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Angel (14)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](9)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Invests in a player at night and gains amount of coins/loses depending on if they live[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dess- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sean the Unselfish ______ (10)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff](11)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Pseudo bodyguard. When the scale is on the lower half of the scale, they can visit somebody and if they get attacked it, bodyguard will get coins drained.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Certain gimmick not claimed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]karl marx (11) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff](4)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Vigilante[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]HKCaper- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]_ lovely woman(15)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](10)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]One shot traits:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1 Night Lucky: blocks all actions on self which involve losing coins that night [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1 Night Ascetic: blocks all actions on self which don’t involve losing coins that night[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can choose when to use, expensive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Infected_alien8_[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] -The Dodgy _____ (3)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](5)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cop, depends on scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability to get money on otherside of scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait to get coins at day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait Ascetic when scale is on the money side[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Economic scale goes down by 2 at death[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kroppeb -[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] very enthusiastic _____(9)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](13)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]* During day, pick someone. At the end of day see how many coins they have.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]* During night, choose a player and destroy all their coins over 150.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ltin- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]accountant(13)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Told how many coins were in play at the end of the day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Expensive ability[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mischief [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- generic name (1)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](3)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Decrease economic scale by one (very cheap)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Second ability also passive but not revealed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mooglie[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- [generic name] most terrible landlord in existence (5)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](2)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Triple action cost (-4 scale) [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]On death economic scale -1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mulbery[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- Very Stubborn Cryptocurrency Nerd (8)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](7)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]>Roleblocker expensive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Notme- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]scrooge - (12)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](8)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]can save failing economy - if economy is in panic mode, can reduce the panic-o-meter.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- The insurance investigator (4)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](1)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Town watcher[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait to gain coins during the day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Omni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]See action?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]PokeSvorlds[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - something something profiter([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]6)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff](12)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Can live through a night kill (Richhhh)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]can see how much someone changes the economic scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stranger from Planet 9[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - The Woman with a __________ (2)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](6)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jailer, no hesitation to use abilities (cheap) >block all targets actions and anyone what targets the selected player[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No way to regain lost coins[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- a job related name (7)[/BCOLOR]

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Seems strange to me that you deem a stranger to be strange
I am strange tho

Anyway, Im not sure what to think of Notty vs. Dess quite yet but I might post more about that later once ive had sone time to think on it.

On another note, I'm seriously starting to suspect that Kropp is 3p. If you take a moment to think about it, his role seems almost perfectly suited to fuck up some pretty powerful roles on both sides.

For one, it could easily bring both Gold Hoarder & Stacy, Worst Landlord Ever into easy range for mafia to bankrupt despite their stockpiles of wealth. Furthermore, the fact that he has both a day and a night action really doesn't sit right with me - while both his actions individually could be night actions, it seems as though him having both a day and a night action could be a buff to make up for him being on his own team.

Kroppeb, could you answer the following questions for me?
1. Does your role have any passive traits?
2. How many consecutive uses of your actions would you get at normal price with the wealth you have now?

Sent from my Ca$hMoneyPhone using Tapatalk

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Yes. I can win with either once I reach a certain amount of coin

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
Interesting. Do you know your target amount? What happens once you have reached that amount? Do you have to keep the coins till the end of the game or do you get removed from the game once you reach your target amount?

Mischief

Reaction score
Probably:
>Mafia kill/third party on mooglie
>ender/third party kill on mulbery

But that's just stating stupid things.
Stranger who did you jail? Or did you save it?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I claimed in my post that was unreadable because broken quotes.

I'm That Guy Who Donates Every Month. I'm a neighbor. I have one neighbor that I know is town, and we have a night chat.

Like I said, I would've claimed yesterday if somebody hadn't hammered.
Also.. So one hurt me last night ;-;
Who did this to you!? Is the question I want answered, but seeing as you probably don't know....What did they do to you my sweet summer child?! (disclaimer: it's a meme, I don't necessarily think Mischief is town)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Infected_alien8_[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] -The Dodgy _____ (3)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](5)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait to get coins at day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait Ascetic when scale is on the money side[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Economic scale goes down by 2 at death[/BCOLOR]
(btw I don't have this day time coin trait I misread notty's post before when I agreed with her, for me it's a power I can use at night when the scale is >16)
(and the trait ascetic is only activated if I decide to give myself more money)

Status
Not open for further replies.