The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How about we just lynch Ender tomorrow if he fails to kill Kroppeb tonight?
but why would i kill him if i think it's likely that he is the 3rd party he says he is if i have limited uses of my action left and might need to use it on someone else who we actually need to eliminate in order to win?

• Confusing
Reactions: Omni

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I considered it but he didn't say it himself when I asked him why so there's no reason to believe that's what happened

mario not realizing that and offering up that alternative explanation gives me the impression he cares more about being passive/neutral than actually scumhunting ender since as someone scumhunting I don't get why he's be like 'well maybe it's just this even though ender already gave an explanation and it didn't mention that at all' since I think mario would've understood that ender would've said it himself most likely if that were the case
i thought it was implied by what ender said here:
i didn't feel confident enough in any potential target to waste one of my limited opportunities to kill scum

the person i thought most about killing was dess, because he was suspicious to me and if he was town after all, it would've put notty (and possibly omni) under very heavy suspicion imo, but in the end i decided against it because i felt like there was still a decent possibility that i'm missing something

i guess i just didn't want to give away the lead we have in front of the maf right now
i just wanted to emphasize the point since i think it's an important one that could explain what happened

also why wouldn't we lynch kropp anyway if we want ender to NK him?

Omni

Reaction score
i thought it was implied by what ender said here:

i just wanted to emphasize the point since i think it's an important one that could explain what happened

also why wouldn't we lynch kropp anyway if we want ender to NK him?
wow a sudden spike of activity as ender is finally beginning to receive some pressure, how suspicious of you

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
how do you feel about killing molten instead?
also what made you change your mind on thinking kropp was lying
i haven't had the time to do shit yet

that's the whole point, i don't know who i think is lying and who's not because for at least half the players, i don't really have a good overview of what they've even said or claimed to be

i don't want to simply take a shot in the dark just to use my action, that'd be a complete waste, if i'm killing someone, i want to be sure i'm not missing something obvious

with mulb it was easy, i just did an iso of them and nothing too town-like jumped out, whereas there was both the counterclaim and general vibes pointing me towards the notion that he was scum

with everyone else it's either more messy or i haven't had the time to look into them properly yet because i have to keep fending off this relentless attack against your uncc'd vig who is practically confirmed to have killed off one maf already and i have limited free time anyway

if you're curious, last night i barely managed to skim over the shit aqua, dess, poke and you have said, and even then it was an incomplete skim because there's so much that you in particular have said that i simply didn't have the time

• Optimistic

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
inf is literally tunneling now and it's not like him at all

if he's town, he's doing something very different from all the previous games i've played with him

then again, i guess i am doing something different too based on how everyone's scumreading me at this point so maybe he is town after all and i'm just being paranoid
dw inf tried his hardest to throw as town last game, I think he's become senile in his old age :'(

• Agree

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
but why would i kill him if i think it's likely that he is the 3rd party he says he is if i have limited uses of my action left and might need to use it on someone else who we actually need to eliminate in order to win?
he's a 3rd party who has an ability that can harm town.

If he takes a townie down to 150 coins and that allows them to be under a kill threshhold for mafia or something then they die because of him.

He has no benefit to town, only possible negatives.

Besides, I still think his claim was BS

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

If he takes a townie down to 150 coins and that allows them to be under a kill threshhold for mafia or something then they die because of him.

Also if it's true you can't kill people under a certain threshhold, is that threshhold 150+ by chance? Because if it is, keeping him alive just increases the chance the scum you target has too little coins to be killed, wasting ur action.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

but 150 coins is over the pluck threshold? i thought it was 100 coins that the maf stole every night, or am i misremembering things?

i mean i'll think it over, but i'm still more inclined to at least try and get a maf, or a genuinely harmful scum that me must eliminate in order to win

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
but 150 coins is over the pluck threshold? i thought it was 100 coins that the maf stole every night, or am i misremembering things?
Maybe I can't remember, but it's still not exactly helpful to us unless it stops someone from using a mega dooms day ability and even then it's more likely he'll hit townies, especially with 2 maf down so early.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i almost made myself throw up laughing at my own joke
As a psychology student I'm surprised you haven't found a way to hypnotise yourself into having a good sense of humour by now
yes I know psychologists don't hypnotise and I could have delivered this joke far better but im too lazy to think of the right context and wording to use, honestly im just bitter omni rated his post funny

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As a psychology student I'm surprised you haven't found a way to hypnotise yourself into having a good sense of humour by now
yes I know psychologists don't hypnotise and I could have delivered this joke far better but im too lazy to think of the right context and wording to use, honestly im just bitter omni rated his post funny
Alisha modkill him please he broke the rules

off to the purple club with you

Omni

Reaction score
i thought it was funny :(

Status
Not open for further replies.