The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
So if I understood this correctly: Enderfive has the powers of a vigilante, but choose not to kill last night?
one thing i read that ender said was that he said he had *limited* opportunities to kill scum
could be that he doesn't want to waste the coins if he's not 100% sure
then again could just be RID guessing wrong, not entirely sure

but yeah we don't have to lynch immediately, got a few days to discuss/get more reads

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
one thing i read that ender said was that he said he had *limited* opportunities to kill scum

but yeah we don't have to lynch immediately, got a few days to discuss/get more reads
excuse me why are you providing him excuses that he's not said himself SCUM

also what are your reads/where have you been all game?

• Agree
Reactions: Omni

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
There is 0 reason Ender wouldn't of killed Kropped (claimed third party) who is also a possible suspected Mafia who Ender was decently fine lynching yesterday.

That said I'll happily lynch Dess first.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So if I understood this correctly: Enderfive has the powers of a vigilante, but choose not to kill last night?
I got two agrees so I take this as a yes?

It makes no sense for a vigilante not to kill, seeing as they can provide a second lynch for town. At worst they remove a clear suspect from the lynch-list, and saves the town a mislynch (and a day), at best they kill a mafiamember. That's why the excuse that the vigilante didn't feel comfortable with killing someone is poor. Seeing how experienced and knowledgeable Ender is, I think he already knew this. It would mostly make sense if Ender is a 3rd-party of some sort, seeing as he killed a mafia member.

Vote Ender

• Thank You

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Biannual Economic Update ——
Deadline: 28 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 2 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_) [B-7]
Enderfive - 2 (Omni, TheWeakGuy48_) [B-7]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to bankrupt and 8 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I agree with Adam, that's exactly how I read it too

probably bad of me to assume but if you didn't infer that then I feel like ur the SCUM, SCUM
I considered it but he didn't say it himself when I asked him why so there's no reason to believe that's what happened

mario not realizing that and offering up that alternative explanation gives me the impression he cares more about being passive/neutral than actually scumhunting ender since as someone scumhunting I don't get why he's be like 'well maybe it's just this even though ender already gave an explanation and it didn't mention that at all' since I think mario would've understood that ender would've said it himself most likely if that were the case

• Agree

Omni

Reaction score
I considered it but he didn't say it himself when I asked him why so there's no reason to believe that's what happened

mario not realizing that and offering up that alternative explanation gives me the impression he cares more about being passive/neutral than actually scumhunting ender since as someone scumhunting I don't get why he's be like 'well maybe it's just this even though ender already gave an explanation and it didn't mention that at all' since I think mario would've understood that ender would've said it himself most likely if that were the case
mario, notty and ender

thoughts

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I considered it but he didn't say it himself
???????????????????????????

as for my role, i'm fairly limited in terms of how many times can use my action since it's pretty costly, and my action is effective only when the person i'm targeting has at least a certain amount of coins
i didn't feel confident enough in any potential target to waste one of my limited opportunities to kill scum

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
inf is literally tunneling now and it's not like him at all

if he's town, he's doing something very different from all the previous games i've played with him

then again, i guess i am doing something different too based on how everyone's scumreading me at this point so maybe he is town after all and i'm just being paranoid

Omni

Reaction score
i've utterly crushed enders defenses this game and people still have their doubts

this man is broken, defeated, on his last legs

he's beginning to put unu to shame... sad ender, i used to have high expectations of you

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i've utterly crushed enders defenses this game and people still have their doubts

this man is broken, defeated, on his last legs

he's beginning to put unu to shame... sad ender, i used to have high expectations of you
well i can't very well defend myself against you just repeating you've utterly crushed me because you're not providing any actual substance to which i can fucking respond

fuck this is your entire plan isn't it

just get me pissed enough at you so i start spouting nonsense so you can just say i've folded entirely

• Love

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.