The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
has anyone else lost coins not from mafia btw
Mis lost 30-ish night one
fantome lost 7 ish night one?? (was this a joke?)
mis lost 50-ish
Wyatt lost coins.

It could be a third party or town doing minor stealing tbh since they aren't the biggest amounts. Like small hindrances really

• Thank You
Reactions: PokeSvorlds

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
still your role mostly lol. stranger though kropp was 3p for the complexity of his role (day and night action) and yours literally has invulnerability from night kills + ascetic alot of the nights + an action at higher EPS? (The only other role dependent on eps was unu's traits and that was big lie, which means not only do ) I mean some part of that is probably a lie but its unlikely youre scum and so if you lie about your role youre 3p

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Biannual Economic Update ——
Deadline: 28 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 2 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_) [B-7]
Enderfive - 1 (Omni) [B-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to bankrupt and 8 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
still your role mostly lol. stranger though kropp was 3p for the complexity of his role (day and night action)
what does stranger's opinion of kropp have to do with me being 3p tho

(The only other role dependent on eps was unu's traits and that was big lie, which means not only do ) I mean some part of that is probably a lie but its unlikely youre scum and so if you lie about your role youre 3p
why does it mean I'm unlikely scum, I'm confused

Mischief

Reaction score
At this point, everyone is third party in my eyes but we have killed two mafia and there are what 3-2 left?

So lynch everyone please

• Haha
Reactions: Omni

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
what does stranger's opinion of kropp have to do with me being 3p tho
no it's just a note that your role is as 3p-y as kropp's is. it's super complex and weirdly strong individually, which is similar to kropp's in that manner
why does it mean I'm unlikely scum, I'm confused
it doesnt mean that. you're just unlikely to be scum. you had basically all the same reads as me yesterday copycat and it was hard to label you scum then, you just are generally not that scummy overall.
At this point, everyone is third party
legitimately i think it's probably true.
I'll start the mass claim 3p version.
I can see how people effect the eps but i can also choose to effect it by +5 or -5 each night. my goal is to get it to both extremes of the scale (so yes this isn't inffy's win condition, that was a joke)

Mischief

Reaction score
I have a strong town feeling from poke tbh, I was suspicious before but now I think he's very townie. Scumhunting and suspecting inffy seems like a very poke thing to do. I'm not the best at reading him though

Meanwhile, ender is looking more weird because of the no kill? But that can easily be just because he hasn't revealed/I don't understand the gimmicks of his role.

Mischief

Reaction score
Wait...
I can see how people effect the eps but i can also choose to effect it by +5 or -5 each night. my goal is to get it to both extremes of the scale (so yes this isn't inffy's win condition, that was a joke)
What? You're third party? Which part is the joke?

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
What? You're third party? Which part is the joke?
the joke was where i accused inffy of having the win condition of getting the EPS to tipsie tops, since that was actually part of my win condition.
except the actual joke was everything (im town)

Status
Not open for further replies.